Capto Iugulum: 1940 - 1959

EQandcivfanatic

Zailing Captain
Retired Moderator
Orders are due Monday, November 25, 2013.

CAPTO IUGULUM

The Wiki of the NES

For Updates 0-39 go to the wiki, linked above.

For Updates 40-59 See Below:
Spoiler :

1940, the Second Great War Begins: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five

Introduction

For new players, welcome aboard! Send me a private message and I'll be happy to recommend any nation that fits your desires. For everyone else welcome back. The rules have not changed too much and the whole format is designed to be easy to learn, but challenging to master. There are subtleties to the rules, as well as tricks that will serve veteran players of my NESes well. You veterans will want to read the new rules, as there are some key differences that will only be readily apparent upon reading Otherwise, fear not! There are many updates ahead, and more than enough time to restart with a new nation. There are no permanent losers, and all are welcome to return if their nation falls.

The stated goal of this NES is to push forward with an update for every year between 1900 and 2015, with the possibility of going on to 2100. This is possibly two hundred updates, and by estimation, this will likely take place over the course of four years in real time. I've been looking for some consistency these days, and I feel that this NES will be key in preserving at least one stable thing in my life. So I'll be here for four more years, I hope most of you will be as well. Capto Iugulum may not start with the most historically plausible scenario, but the whole NES has been rather exhaustively researched by me, as it is the NES I've always wanted to moderate. NESes like The World Turned Upside Down and A Brave New World could be seen as prototypes of this very NES. Covering two hundred years of the most dramatic changes in human history isn't going to be easy, and holding onto your nation and empire for all that time is even less likely. Consider this a rodeo in which you're all riding bulls, while trying to push everyone else off of their own mounts.

Where We Are, the Great Game

Since the dawn of the 1920s, Russia and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland have been locked in an informal struggle for position and dominance across the world. The Great Game, as it is called, has been a series of proxy wars and great battles between the world’s strongest powers, leaving chaos in its wake. First came the Great Arabian War and Russian invasions throughout the Middle East and Caucuses, as the battle lines were drawn in that region. Then came the Rhine-Rhone War, as the paradigm of Europe shifted and Germany emerged as a new powerhouse economy, dominating the rest of the continent. At the same time, a major war broke out in the Pacific Ocean, as the Japanese seized the rest of the Dutch Empire and defeated those who sought to protect it. These fights were only the prelude to the great battles that would emerge throughout the 1930s. The Fireworks Massacre and War brought a fight on a great scale directly to the British Empire and its Dominion in Guangxi, leading to a ten year long battle as the British and Japanese fought against the Chinese Red Army, attempting to hold together their empires. In the Americas, the American government, with the support of the Russians, attacked and defeated the proletarist states, though in the process provoked a larger struggle with Florida and Jacksonia. In 1940, the world is troubled, and facing the possibility of an even larger war, as Moscow and London stare at each other, waiting for one of them to blink.

A Sample Nation

Nation Name (Player Name)
Formal Nation Name (If Applicable)
Government Type: Monarch/Head of State (Ideology)
Legislature (If Applicable): Ruling Party (Ideology)
Head of Government (If Applicable)
Capital: City Name
National Issues: Issues’ Summary
Manpower: Bank (+Per turn)
Economic Points: Bank (+Per Turn)
Domestic Spending : -EP Per Turn
-Education: -EP Per Turn (Amount of EP required for basic nation-wide education)
-Policy #2: -EP Per Turn
Army: Brigades
Army Quality: #
Army Doctrine: Type
Navy: Ships
Navy Quality: #
Air Force: Squadrons
Air Force Quality: #
Colonies: Total Colonial Economic Value
Spoiler :

Colony Name: Economic Value
-Garrison: Brigades, Ships, and Squadrons
-Colonial Issues: Issue Summary

Project Name: Spent/Total Cost

Governments

Your government is the style of regime your nation has. This can range from anywhere to the most free and open democracy to a brutal authoritarian theocratic monarchy and anything in between. Various types of governments can obviously get away with different actions, and you should always keep your government in mind. Democratic governments have elections every once in a while (determined by their constitution) and can therefore be subject to changing political winds more than a monarchy. The type of ideology you follow will also alter the issues of concern of your people and bring different matters of stability to the forefront of your politics. Be aware however, that should you mistreat your people and disregard the formalities of your regime, you may be faced with revolution. Unless, of course, that's what you wanted to do in the first place. Furthermore, legislatures have a tendency to get involved in the management of government, and may reject legislation you attempt to pass, or otherwise interfere in the conduct of policies and laws.

Manpower and your Population

The manpower of your nation is representative (currently, may change with time) of a select part of your overall population. Namely, this is of standard age "warrior" males from your population. The people that are considered to be ideal soldier age by modern standards, namely men ages 16-50. The Manpower stat does not include anyone outside of this range. Regardless, you may consider these people linked to their unmarked families, and are the people who will create new families if left to their own devices. If you expend too much of your manpower in military service, your growth rate will suffer. Also, though it may be tempting for some nations, try to resist using ALL your manpower for military purposes. Doing so will be highly unpopular with your people, unless you are engaged in a total war. The amount of manpower you have is ALL feasibly suitable people of age, and there are no more to be had beyond those created each turn.

The Wealth of Nations: Your Economy

Your basic economy in this NES consists of Economic Points, which is the total portion of your economy which is currently useable to your goverment. Nations with a stronger economy have governments which can spend considerably more. The economy of your nation can be improved through trade agreements, technological advances, and the capture of new territories and establishment of colonies. You can use both the funds in your bank, and the incoming Economic Points in your spending orders for each turn. The amount of the funds per turn mentioned near the top of your stats includes any colonial income or income from territories currently occupied from an enemy. It is possible that during an occupation from any enemy invasion that you will lose some of the amount that you can spend. This will be notated in your stats to show how much you have lost from your total to the invading forces.

Policies and Projects​

As in prior NESes of mine, you can spend portions of your economy into either policies or projects. Projects are one-time programs designed to have a set expense for completion. The speed of these solely depends on how much you're willing to commit at any one time. To establish a project, simply inform me of your methods in conducting it and the goal to which you aspire, and a cost will materialize in your stats following the update.

Policies are more in-depth long-term expenditures. These are included in your stats underneath the Economic Points section. The policies are deducted from your EP bank at the end of every turn. Policies include things which you will always have to fund, and eliminating these will frequently result in internal political turmoil. Larger (geographically) nations will always have at least some policies in place, in order to fund the bureaucracy which keeps their empires going. Keep an eye on your policy expenditures, as you may find yourself bankrupt if you don't. If you choose, you can reduce expenses however you choose, just be warned this could have ramifications upon your stability or economy. On the other hand, sometimes cutting back expenses is exactly what you need to do to increase or economy or stability. The situation can vary from nation to nation. Remember, the longer a policy is in place, the more difficult it will be to reduce or get rid of it.

National Issues and Regime Stability

Unlike in the period from 1900 to 1939, Stability is no longer a physical and numerical stat that you can look at on the front page. Instead, it is now handled more abstractly and less randomly. The National Issues of your nation are the most pressing and omnipresent matters on the minds of your people, and from these national issues, events will emerge. Now, the order of the national issues is irrelevant, and will be written as they emerge, not in terms of priority. The stat also does not measure the significance or positions of your people on the issue at hand, just that the people in general are thinking about it. Just because “Ethnic Nationalism” is an issue, does not mean everyone is in favor of it, nor does it mean that everyone it against it. All that it means, is that Ethnic Nationalism is what people are talking about in the streets, and what politicians are talking about in their legislatures.

All nations have national issues of some kind, and this is meant to both act as the foundation to what protests and unrest you may have, not what you have to deal with every single update. Some national issues simply can’t be resolved in a single, and won’t be regardless of what you do. These are simply guidelines to what you should be looking at politically and what the priorities of your people are. Ignoring them can be a legitimate strategy, as some concerns will fade with time, and in fact, in some cases action will only make matters worse. Every issue is a medium term judgment you will have to make for the betterment of your nation.

Education and Special Research Projects

The education portion of your domestic spending is solely dictated by you, but it should be mentioned that the more you dedicate to education the more innovation and development, as dictated by the proportion of your manpower to the total amount of spending into education. Needless to say, a larger population will inherently require more spending on education to be truly effective. Having less than the recommended amount is ok, it's a recommendation, not a minimum. In the strictest sense, you may often be better served using the EP elsewhere, all nations will start with the full contribution, but you may reduce or increase it as you see fit. After all, Education provides a very intangible benefit, you may find the EP more useful elsewhere. When it comes to adjustments however, the less often you do it, the better for stability. Shifting back and forth too quickly only leads to pain and instability at home.

Now as it is, almost all research is out of the direct control of players. The independently researched stuff mostly includes civilian technologies and theoretical advancements. Therefore the broadest levels of research will not be under your control at any stage of the game, except for the speed at which they are achieved based on your education and portion of the economy dedicated to the private sector. There will on occasion be what is known as "Special Research Projects." When a certain selection of circumstances and factors collide, your government may receive a letter from individuals relating to various fields. They will present an idea, how much funding they need per year, and how much time they anticipate the project to take. This could be an expensive dead end or it could lead to a weapon that changes the world. The choice is yours, and often, the choice you make will completely alter the way war and the world works if successful.

One final note: if you have an idea for any specific secret technology research, feel free to ask me. Be warned, I will more likely than not shoot down your idea. Never hurts to ask though.

Army Doctrine

Army Doctrine is a distant cousin of Army Organization from Capto Iugulum: Empires and Nations. While they may look the same at a cursory glance, I assure you they most definitely are not. Army Doctrine has a much more direct effect upon the costs of various units, and will not be a set cost for all units as it was in the previous phase of the NES. The actual details of Doctrines and how to conduct this are discussed in the Army Doctrine Post below.

It might seem that the effort may be too expensive, and you may be right. A very large army has a very difficult time in converting to a more modern design for their forces. This however is completely realistic and some may find it easier to simply have a smaller, but modern, standing army. Unlike in previous NESes however, Army Doctrine is significantly more important than Army Quality when it comes to deciding battles. Therefore, while you may be able to let your upgrading slide for a time, you certainly cannot forever. Ideally, an army will attempt to modernize its organization and doctrines once every ten to twenty years. As stated in the economic section above however, the economies of all nations are inflated compared to past NESes, so this is not as daunting as it might sound.

Wars, Warfare, and Units

The most important thing for all of you aggressive NESers, is that no matter how flimsy it may be, you need to have a reason for your wars. Your people will fight and die for you, but they'd like to know why. If it's a good reason, they'll fight all the harder. This may include to liberate an oppressed people, claim more land for exploitation, or to unify a national group. If it is a bad reason, they may rebel. Bad reasons may include totalitarian conquest of other nations, or no reason at all. Remember, if you want to fight a war, give the world a reason why.

I would give an explanation of war in the 20th century, but I have chosen not to. This is mostly due to the unpredictable nature of the possibilities of war in this period of time, and changing thoughts and ideologies. There is one very broad tip I can give however: Just because it's 1914, doesn't mean that all wars must be fought in the trenches; similarly, just because it's 1939 doesn't mean that setting the tanks to rolling is the same thing as a blitzkrieg. Know your wars, terrain, and army, as some armies, thanks to doctrine, may be better at certain things than others.

Unlike in army combat, where Doctrine is king, the key elements of naval and air battles are a much more equal combination of quality and tech. Better aircraft will outperform worse types, but it should be considered that a better quality air force may still outmatch a poorly trained one, no matter how good their planes are. This somewhat affects armor as well as the stats of armor are highly significant in modern battles of tanks. The right stats in the right places may turn the tide of a battle, regardless of what the enemies stats may be.

With the exception of Army Doctrines, ALL unit designs are solely created by EP. The more EP you invest in a type of unit, the better the unit that you create. All types will initially be fairly expensive to design, but as technology advances and changes, the design of varying types of units will become substantially cheaper. I should note one very important thing about this though. While you may be tempted to spend all your money on a uber-death tank, plane, or battleship, all units have weaknesses, and it should be noted that there is a definite correlation between the cost of a unit and the amount of stat points it has. The full details and costs are provided in the Army/Navy/Air Force Posts below this one.

Stories, Tales, and Culture

For a moment there, I bet some of you thought I had lost sight of the Story part of NESing. Not so! Each update will include a section for things other than wars, elections, and government changes. Among these will be movie reviews, as well as cultural tidbits for the update. This will include a section in the update for political cartoons, reviews of plays/movies/books, and perhaps any other little cultural pieces we'd like to add in there. If you'd like to contribute, simply post your idea on the thread or in your orders, and watch as your people make cultural history. I of course will be holding onto editorial rights to make sure that it remains consistent in style to the rest of the update and what can be included for space reasons.

Orders and Updates

An Order deadline will be at the top of this post every week, and we'll be attempting to manage an update a week to start us off. Each update will be a year of game time, so plan your wars and policies accordingly. Make sure to entitle the Private Message you send me with your nation's name and the correct year, otherwise your orders will be at risk of being lost. The following is an ideal setup for the delivery of your orders:

Nation Stats

Spending Summary (i.e., do not disperse your spending orders throughout the whole PM)

Domestic Orders (i.e., anything you want to do relating to internal affairs)

Foreign Orders (i.e., trade agreements, alliances, any agreement with another player or nation)

War Orders (If you're at war)

Questions: How to Contact Me

Many people have questions about their nation. This is entirely reasonable. I am happy to answer questions, and therefore invite you to contact me in any of the following ways:

1. Private Message through CivFanatics Center. This is my preferred mode of contact, and I can guarantee a response within 48 hours of receiving the message, barring vacation. If you definitely want an answer to your question, send it via PM.

2. Instant Message through AIM. Yes, AOL Instant Messenger isn’t really in much widespread use these days, but on occasion I am in fact logged on. Typically I am on AIM on the weekends, but my hours can be fairly irregular.

3. I really hesitated to add this, but last of all is my Steam ID. I will share this on a case by case basis, if you’re a major power and need constant questions and answers, this is an ideal way to contact me. My Steam is always on, though there is always a chance that questions left when I’m not there (or in a game) won’t be answered.

World Map as of January 1, 1940

Spoiler :

Last edited:
Army DoctrineTypes

Your Army Doctrine is the key part of your military, and is the main basis for the victory or defeat of your forces on the field of battle. Each stat has obvious uses and stat effects, while altering the prices of your generic units. The unit prices for generic types of units will be altered depending on what doctrine you have, vastly effecting the style of army that you can produce. All of the basic generic units cost 5 EP before doctrine alterations. The amount of points you can put into a new doctrine is equal to the amount of points you have in your Army Quality. The cost of a new design is 20 EP +1 EP for every army brigade you possess, including armored vehicles. This cost is the same for adopting someone else's Army Doctrine, but you must have their approval to do so. Doctrines CANNOT be collaborated upon by a number of nations.

Conscript Brigades are a new addition with this NES. Consider them to be a cheaper and rushed version of infantry. If you need a lot of troops and for the outbreak of a total war, these are the guys to call and recruit. They can only be recruited in times of war, and will be automatically returned to the manpower pool when the war is over. CONSCRIPTS CAN ONLY BE RECRUITED IN TIMES OF WAR. Conscript Brigades can be transformed into Infantry Brigades by paying the difference between their respective costs after the war. There are less political ramifications if you slowly demobilize Conscripts in this manner than by just keeping the Conscript Brigades hanging around at the end of a war.

Mass: Emphasis in the use of larger formations, and more soldiers on the battlefield. Includes mass conscription methods and the formations of very large armies. Reduces the base cost of infantry by 1 EP per point, orincreases the amount of brigades produced, with corresponding manpower deduction. Also reduces the cost of Artillery by 1 EP point (with a maximum reduction to 1 EP per brigade).
Training:: Emphasizes above average and superior training and techniques for the average soldier. Marginally improves the combat effectiveness of Infantry Brigades. Higher training allows for more complex maneuvers by military forces.
Firepower: Emphasis in heavier firepower, using support weapons such artillery to decimate an enemy position. Increases the effectiveness and accuracy of artillery in all support roles, including anti-tank and anti-air.
Mobility: Emphasis in quicker moving armies, using trucks to mobilize your infantry and increase the quality of mechanized forces. Increases the cost of Infantry by 1 EP. Armies typically move faster on the battlefield with each point in this stat due to increased mechanization.
Logistics: This stat emphasizes the reliance on support vehicles, including trucks, transport ships, and various other hauling equipment which aids in warfare. Each point into this stat increases the ability to supply forces at great distances beyond a nation's own borders.
Coordination: This stat reflects an emphasis on how well the Army integrates things like radio and modern communication into its forces. It also effects how well the Army cooperates with other military branches like the Navy and Air Force. Increases the cost of Artillery Brigades by 1 EP for each point.
Irregular Warfare: This stat reflects a emphasis into irregular styles of conflict, specifically the building of partisan support and commando activities. This portion of Doctrine is only effective on the defense, but overall immensely helps in defensive tactics and anti-occupation warfare. Reduces the cost of Conscript Brigades by 1 EP for each point. The increased reliance upon irregular forces DOES, however, effectively nullify a level of Training for the related conscripts.

In Development Army Doctrines​
Spoiler :

None at this time.

Available Army Doctrines​
Spoiler :

British Royal Army 1890
Designer: United Kingdom of Great Britain
Mass: 0
Training: 2
Firepower: 4
Mobility: 1
Logistics: 3
Conscripts: 3 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Infantry: 10 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Cavalry: 7 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 4 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

British Royal Guard 1909
Mass: 6
Training: 3
Firepower: 0
Mobility: 3
Logistics: 2
Conscripts: 2 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Infantry: 5 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Cavalry: 1 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 5 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Ejército Imperial Español 1909
Designer: Spain
Mass: 7
Training: 1
Firepower: 3
Mobility: 4
Conscripts: 1 EP,1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Infantry: 3 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 2 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Persian Royal Army 1910
Designer: Persia
Training:3
Logistics: 1
Conscripts: 1 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Cavalry: 4 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Imperial Scandinavian Army 1910
Designer: Kongo
Mass: 2
Training: 5
Firepower: 2
Logistics: 4
Infantry: 10 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 3 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Russian Imperial Army 1910
Designer: Russia
Mass: 9
Conscripts: 1 EP, 2 Manpower for 2 Brigades
Infantry: 1 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Cavalry: 3 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Confederate Army 1910
Designer: Franco-Burgundian Confederation
Mobility: 2
Logisitics: 3

American Federal Army 1912
Designer: United States of America
Mass: 3
Training: 4
Infantry: 9 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Fatherland Proletarian Army 1913
Designer: Scandinavia
Mass: 5
Infantry: 6 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 1 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Magyar Birodalmi Army 1916
Designer: Hungary
Infantry: 2 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Cavalry: 3 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Turkish National Army 1916
Designer: Turkey
Mobility: 0
Logistics: 0
Cavalry: 5 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Ejército de Costa Rica 1920
Designer: Costa Rica
Mass: 1
Coordination: 0
Irregular Warfare: 0
Infantry: 4 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Hæren 1922
Designer: Denmark
Training: 6

Russian Imperial Army 1922
Coordination: 2
Conscripts: 1 EP, 3 Manpower for 3 Brigades

German Imperial Army 1922
Designer: Germany

Cuban National Army 1922
Designer: Cuba
Coordination: 1

Brazilian Royal Guard 1923
Designer: Brazil
Firepower: 1
Coordination: 3
Artillery: 8 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Hungarian Royal Army 1924
Designer: Hungary
Irregular Warfare: 1
Conscripts: 1 EP, 4 Manpower for 4 Brigades

British Royal Army 1925
Designer: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Pacific Coast Army 1925
Designer: Jacksonia

Armée de Terre 1926
Designer: Occitania
Mass: 4

Bosnian Royal Army 1926
Designer: Bosnia

Confederate Army 1927
Designer: Dauphine

Portuguese National Army 1927
Designer: Portugal
Infantry: 7 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Wach Yucateca 1927
Designer: Mayaland

Persian Royal Army 1928
Designer: Persia

Ejército Republicano Español 1929
Infantry: 4 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Bulgarian Unified Legion 1929
Designer: Bulgaria
Infantry:4 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Kalingese Royal Army 1929
Designer: Kalinga
Artillery: 5 EP 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Kungliga Vinlandska Försvarsmakten 1930
Designer: Vinland
Conscripts: 1 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Infantry: 6 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Cavalry: 5 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Artillery: 7 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade

Free Republican Army 1930
Designer: Florida
Conscripts: 1 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Infantry: 3 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Cavalry: 5 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Artillery: 3 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade

United Arab Army 1930
Designer: Sudan
Conscripts: 1 EP, 3 Manpower for 3 Brigades

Fatherland Proletarian Army 1932
Artillery: 6 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Roman Legion 1932
Designer: Roman Empire

Army of the Kazakhs 1933
Designer: Kazakhstan
Training: 6
Irregular Warfare: 2

Moralist International Army 1934
Coordination: 4
Artillery: 7 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Imperial Japanese Army 1937
Designer: Japan
Firepower: 5
Logistics: 4
Artillery: 6 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Ağırlık Merkezi 1937
Infantry: 7 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Artillery: 7 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade

Croatian National Army 1937
Designer: Croatia
Conscripts: 2 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Conscript Brigade
Infantry: 6 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Infantry Brigade
Cavalry: 5 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Infantry Brigade
Artillery: 6 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Infantry Brigade

United States Army 1938
Irregular: 0

British Royal Army 1939

Confederate Army 1939
Designer: Confederation of Continental States

Imperial German Army 1940
Irregular Warfare: 2

Last edited:
Specialized Army Units

Specialty Army Units​

Special Army Units are units which do not fall under the category of Armored Vehicles and can be a number of different things. Their costs are unique and most of the time the units are too, only available to certain nations unless otherwise shared. Keep this in mind, and remember also that they are not available for development unless you receive the Special Research Project related to them.

Rail-Mounted Heavy (RMH) Artillery
Designed By: Denmark/Hungary
Design Year: 1925/1926
Construction Rights: Russia, Bulgaria, Romania, Roman Empire, Italy
Costs: 15 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Unit.
Notes: This is a rail mounted heavy artillery cannon, and each brigade represents a single gun with supporting crew and infantry. These guns have immense range and firepower, decimating all but the strongest bunkers and positions they are turned upon. They can only be brought into action when rail roads are present, allowing their use predominantly in siege activities.

Landcruiser
Designed By: Vinland (1935; Markenkryssare), Russia (1936; Averin Titanovi Ataka Tankova)
Construction Rights: None
Costs: 30 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Unit.
Notes: This is a singular armored vehicle of a scale far beyond that of any other built in history. Possessing massive cannon (Two 280mm guns, along with supporting AA and AP arms) and armor too thick to be penetrated by anything short than a heavy bomb or a barrage from a battleship, it is viewed as indestructible by enemy armor. Due to the sheer size of the landcruiser, it cannot actually cross any bridges, and can only ford rivers, and therefore cannot actually cross the deepest rivers. It must therefore be painstaking disassembled over the course of half a year and shipped by train for transfer across a nation. It is supported by a brigade’s worth of infantry and other weapons to protect it from sabotage.

Armored Vehicles​

Armored Vehicles are your standard tanks, but can also included armored cars and supporting light vehicles. The style of the tank you are creating widely depends on the stats you give it. With time, the costs will be reduced and technology plays a major role in the cost of the development of these vehicles. As the price of designing an armored vehicle changes, this post will be updated, as well as a notification of the change in the relevant update. Armored Brigades can be traded to other nations, assuming that they have the manpower available to crew their newly acquired tanks. Armored Brigades can be collaborated upon by any number of nations providing financing, but a design MUST be completely financed in a single turn. Existing tanks in your arsenal can be scrapped for 25% of their base cost.

An existing design can be upgraded into a newer design. This means that if you need a new tank quickly you can increase the amount of points (note: NOT decrease) in an existing design. It'll cost a little more than designing a completely new tank, but it will be worth it if you need the new tank immediately. Any tanks you have in the field of the older model will be automatically upgraded. You must share construction rights if you want the new model to emerge for any of your allies.

Basic Armored Vehicle Stats

For now it costs 10 EP per point designed into an armored vehicle.

It costs 15 EP per point to upgrade a design of an existing armored vehicle. This does not upgrade older types of the original design already in the field. Bonus points cannot be used when upgrading.

Firepower: Affects the size and power of the gun or guns attached to the armored vehicle.
Armor: Affects the strength and substance of the armor protecting the armored vehicle.
Engines: Affects the speed at which the armored vehicle moves across open terrain, as well as the capacity for the vehicle to hold large amounts of armor and firepower.

Available Armored Vehicle Modules

Modules are elements you can add to armored vehicles to make them more effective. Unlike Firepower, Armor, or Engines, these are more specialized assets which do not add to the overall cost of the vehicle. They are still invaluable for their purposes, fortunately, you can always have more than one type of tank.

Winged Vehicle Module: These allow limited self sustained flight for the armored vehicle. Can only be used on vehicles with less than 10 points contributed to them.Can only be used by the United States of America.Costs 30 EP to add to a design, and will raise the cost of production.

Design Bonuses per Nation

Design bonuses are points that are received based on experience in creating designs of various types of equipment and units. They allow you to provide an extra number of points without paying the design cost listed. This of course does not apply to refining older vehicles, which do not add to your bonus. Furthermore, the amount of points your next design will need to provide you a bonus will be listed with the current bonus you currently have. The bonus points you have do count towards the total for a new bonus point.

Vinland: 4
Russia: 3
Spain: 3
Argentina: 2
Cechy-Morava: 2
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland: 2
United States of America: 2
Brittany: 1
Germany: 1
Japan: 1
Occitania: 1
Roman Empire: 1
Scandinavia: 1
United Proletarist Republics of America: 1

Current Armored Vehicle Designs

Spoiler :

M1916 VB
Design Year: 1916
Construction Rights: Japan, India, Netherlands, Sardinia, Corsica, Occitania, Venezuela, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Corsica, Sardinia, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
Cost: 30 EP, 1 Manpower per brigade
Armor: 1
Engines: 2

Lodjur-Modell Stridpansar
Design Year: 1918
Cost: 10 EP,1 Manpower per brigade

T-20
Design Year: 1920
Construction Rights: Roman Empire, Italy
Cost: 48 EP, 1 Manpower per brigade
Firepower: 8
Armor: 8
Engines: 12

Björn-Modell Stridpansar
Cost: 30 EP, 1 Manpower per brigade
Engines: 3

Rörlig Skyddkanon
Construction Rights: Germany
Cost: 21 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade

CKC-LTP 22
Designer: Cechy-Morava
Cost: 31 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Armor: 2
Engines: 6

Tonneau Victorieux
Design Year: 1922
Construction Rights: Netherlands, Occitania, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Corsica, Sardinia, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
Cost: 24 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Engines: 7

Type-92 Light Tank
Design Year: 1926
Construction Rights: Italy
Cost: 15 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Engines: 5

Lejon-Modell Stridpansar
Design Year: 1927
Construction Rights: Argentina, United States of America, Aztlan, Colombia, Florida, Venezuela
Cost: 27 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Firepower: 6
Armor: 6

Mk2 Cataphract
Cost: 31 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Firepower: 9
Armor: 9
Engines: 15

T-28
Design Year: 1928
Cost: 35 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Firepower: 11
Armor: 11
Engines: 18

Weyland Medium Tank
Design Year: 1929
Construction Rights: Orleans, Dauphine, Normandy
Cost: 34 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Engines: 18

Laelaps Light Tank
Construction Rights: Russia, Kongo, Tadjoura, Italy
Cost: 19 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Engines: 10

M1930 Lince Light Tank
Design Year: 1930
Construction Rights: Brazil
Cost: 18 EP, 1 Manpower per brigade
Armor: 3

Philips Model 2 'Colt' Tankette
Designer: Argentina
Cost: 10 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade

Equality-type Medium Tank
Designer: United Proletarist Republics of America
Design Year: 1931
Construction Rights: Scandinavia, Jamaica, Ovamboland, Red Army, Jacksonia, Turkey, Egypt, Catalonia
Cost: 19 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Armor: 5
Engines: 8

Char Compagnon Heavy Tank
Designer: Occitania
Design Year: 1933
Cost: 30 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Firepower: 8

CKC-LTP 34 Medium Tank
Designer: Cechy-Morava/Czech Kingdom
Design Year: 1934
Cost: 32 EP, 1 Manpower for 1 Brigade
Armor: 9
Engines: 16

T.35M Kalkan Heavy Tank
Design Year: 1936
Cost: 21 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Armor: 6

Rovdjur-Modell Stridpansar
Design Year: 1937
Construction Rights: Jacksonia, Argentina, Aztlan
Cost:43 EP, 1 Manpower per Brigade
Firepower: 12
Armor: 10
Engines: 24

Last edited:
Naval Units

Naval designs are supremely simple, as all ships only cost EP to build. Each type will vary in the amount it costs, until technologies are advanced and produced. Their costs are included with each section. All naval units can be scrapped for a return of determined by the age of the ship and its design in question. All naval vessels can be traded, but other nations' designs cannot be built unless you either acquire one of the said ships through battle or trade, or the designs are shared by a creator of the said ships.One final note, do not think that the stats of one type of warship are equal to any other. 5 Firepower on a Destroyer is NOT the same as 5 Firepower on battleship. The other key warning, is that be careful of designing a ship you can't afford. While it may be tempting to bank everything you have for ten turns to build a super-ship, it'll suck when you discover that it'll bankrupt your nation just to build one per turn. You've been warned, large and modern navies are for wealthy nations.

On Design Bonuses
Design bonuses are points that are received based on experience in creating designs of various types of equipment and units. They allow you to provide an extra number of points without paying the design cost listed. This of course does not apply to refining older vehicles, which do not add to your bonus. Furthermore, the amount of points your next design will need to provide you a bonus will be listed with the current bonus you currently have. The bonus points you have do count towards the total for a new bonus point. For naval vessels, having bonuses in design will also decrease the cost of production for any new designs.

Patrol Craft​

Each point into the design of a Patrol Craft costs 10 EP. River Boats, as their name may imply are vessels that can go into larger rivers, but are not always incapable of going out into higher seas. They are useful for armed covert operations or rapid raiding of merchant craft, but are all but useless in battle with any larger craft.

Engines: This affects the speed and range of the river boat.
Weapons Capacity: This affects the amount of varied firepower that a river boat can bring to battle.

Modules

Patrol Craft Light Torpedoes: Adds torpedoes which can be launched by surface warships to sink other surface ships quite effectively. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, and WILL increase overall production cost.

Rocket Battery: Adds a rocket battery to the vessel providing a lighter form of sea to land bombardment then simply using one’s main, more accurate, cannon. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, and cannot be added to an older one.

Design Bonuses

Brazil: 1
Paraguay: 1
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland: 1

Current Designs

Spoiler :

Rio-Class River Boat
Design Year: 1909
Construction Rights: Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Oranjien, Angola, United States of America, Sudan
Cost: 1 EP

Necessity-class River Boat
Designer Year: 1917
Construction Rights: United Proletarist Republics of America, Florida, Red Army, Jacksonia
Cost: 1 EP
Engines: 1
Weapons Capacity: 2

Asunción-Class River Boat
Designer: Paraguay
Design Year: 1921
Cost: 4 EP
Engines: 11
Weapons Capacity: 5
-Patrol Craft Torpedoes

Longbowman-class Torpedo Boat
Cost: 2 EP
-Patrol Craft Torpedoes

Submarines​

Each point into the design of a Submarine costs 10 EP.

Range: This affects the distance from which submarines can operate from the shelter of their home ports.
Engines: This affects the speed that submarines can possess in a tactical environment.
Weapons Capacity: This affects the amount of torpedoes or missiles that a submarine can contain and deploy.

Design Bonuses

Russia: 2
Scandinavia: 2
Brazil: 2

Spoiler :

Nordenfelt-Class Submarine
Construction Rights: Generic, all nations can build.
Design Year: 1901
Cost: 3 EP
Range: 2

Tridente-Class Submarine
Design Year: 1911
Cost: 5 EP
Range: 4
Weapons Capacity: 3

Harpoon-Class Submarine
Construction Rights: Denmark, Roman Empire, Kurdistan, Kongo, Japan, Tadjoura
Engines: 4
Weapons Capacity: 4

Lundeberg-Class Submarine
Construction Rights: Germany, Netherlands, Occitania, Corsica, Sardinia, Spain, United Proletarist Republics of America, Italy, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Sardinia, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia, Brazil
Weapons Capacity: 5

Kraken-Class Submarine
Construction Rights: Romania, Roman Empire, Kongo
Cost: 9 EP
Range: 8
Weapons Capacity: 8

Scourge-Class Submarine
Construction Rights: Spain
Range: 10
Weapons Capacity: 10

Destroyers​

Each point into a Destroyer design costs 10 EP.

Surface Guns: This is the firepower that the destroyer possesses against other surface vessels.
Anti-Submarine Measures: This is the firepower that the destroyer possesses against submarines.
Engines: This is the speed at which the destroyer travels and operates on the high seas.
Anti-Air Measures: This is the firepower that the destroyer possesses against airborne attack.

Modules

Destroyer Torpedoes: Adds torpedoes which can be launched by surface warships to sink other surface ships quite effectively. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, but will not increase the overall production cost.

Rocket Battery: Adds a rocket battery to the vessel providing a lighter form of sea to land bombardment then simply using one’s main, more accurate, cannon. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, and cannot be added to an older one.

Any craft designed before 1933 do not possess sonar unless already listed.

Design Bonuses

Brazil: 4
Jamaica: 2
Japan: 2
Portugal: 2
Chile: 1
Denmark: 1
Italy: 1
Spain: 1

Spoiler :

Trovão-class Destroyer
Surface Guns: 1

Romanos-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1902
Construction Rights: Russia, Scandinavia, Bulgaria
Anti-Submarine Measures: 1

Numancia-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1903
Construction Rights: Sardinia, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Cechy-Morava, Italy, Japan, Corsica, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
Surface Guns: 3

Zygmunt-class Destroyer
Designer: Poland
Cost: 3 EP
Surface Guns: 2

Vigilant-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1906

Furacão-class Destroyer
Construction Rights: Argentina, Arabia, Italy, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Uruguay, Colombia, Vinland

Dominic-class Destroyer
Designer: Chile
Design Year: 1910
Construction Rights: Peru

Magicienne-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1913
Construction Rights: Netherlands, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Corsica, Sardinia, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Akizuku-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1913
Construction Rights: Italy, Spain, Germany, Peru, Kurdistan, Russia
Cost: 6 EP
Surface Guns: 4
Anti-Submarine Measures: 3
Anti-Air Measure: 2
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Oporto-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1914
Construction Rights: Sardinia, Corsica, Netherlands, Occitania, Spain, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia, Brittany
Cost: 7 EP
Anti-Air Measures: 2
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Ravenous-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1917
Surface Guns: 6
Engines: 14

Kystnaere-class Destroyer
Construction Rights: Scandinavia, Portugal, Persia, Peru
Anti-Submarine Measures: 2
Anti-Air Measures: 1

Tufão-class Destroyer
Construction Rights: Argentina, Vinland, Uruguay, United States of America, Spain
Anti-Submarine Measures: 5
Engines: 20
Anti-Air Measures: 5
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Patrick-class Destroyer
Designer: Jamaica
Construction Rights: Portugal, United Proletarist Republics of America
Anti-Air Measures: 3
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Dogfish-class Anti-Aircraft (AA) Destroyer
Designer: United Proletarist Republics of America
Construction Rights: Scandinavia

Tufão II-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1923
Construction Rights: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Argentina, Spain
-Destroyer Torpedoes
-Sonar

Genoa-class Destroyer
Designer: Italy
Construction Rights: Germany, Netherlands, Papal States, Russia, Sardinia, Roman Empire
Anti-Air Measures: 3

Praetorian-class Destroyer
Cost: 12 EP
Anti-Submarine Measures: 9
Engines: 30
Anti-Air Measures: 9
-Sonar

Leviatã-class Destroyer
Design Year: 1940
Construction Rights: Spain, Portugal
Cost: 12 EP
Anti-Submarine Measures: 10
Engines: 33
Anti-Air Measures: 10
-Destroyer Torpedoes
-Rocket Battery

Okikaze-class Destroyer
Surface Guns: 5
-Destroyer Torpedoes
-Rocket Battery

Cruisers​

Each Point into a Cruiser design costs 10 EP.

Surface Guns: The firepower a cruiser possesses against other surface vessels.
Anti-Submarine Measures: The firepower a cruiser possesses against submarines.
Engines: The speed at which a cruiser can maneuver tactically on the high seas.
Anti-Air Measures: The firepower a cruiser possesses against airborne attack.

Modules

Cruiser Torpedoes: Adds torpedoes which can be launched by surface warships to sink other surface ships quite effectively. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, but will not increase the overall production cost.

Any craft designed before 1933 do not have sonar, unless otherwise listed.

Design Bonuses

Italy: 2
Netherlands: 1
Portugal: 1
Russia: 1

Spoiler :

Early Light Cruiser
Cost: Obsolete, Cannot be Built

Early Heavy Cruiser
Cost: Obsolete, Cannot be Built

Joao-class Heavy Cruiser
Cost: Obsolete, Cannot be built

Chościsko-class Light Cruiser

Ziemowit-class Heavy Cruiser
Design Year: 1904
Cost: Obsolete, cannot be built.
Anti-Submarine Measures: 2

Lioness-class Battlecruiser
Design Year: 1905
Construction Rights: Generic, all nations can build
Cost:16 EP, 1 Manpower
Surface Guns: 10

Chasseur-class Battlecruiser
Cost: 14 EP, 1 Manpower
Surface Guns: 8

Duisbourg-class Light Cruiser
Design Year: 1907
Cost: Obsolete, cannot be build.

Castile-class Light Cruiser
Design Year: 1908

Luther-class Light Cruiser
Construction Rights: Russia, Peru, Roman Empire, Japan, Scandinavia, Portugal, Kongo, Persia, Venezuela
Cost: 10 EP

Sicilia-class Light Cruiser
Design Year: 1915
Construction Rights: Germany, Japan, Russia, Netherlands, Roman Empire
Cost: 16 EP

Amagi-class Battlecruiser
Design year: 1915
Construction Rights: Germany, Italy, Spain, Hawaii, Brazil, Sardinia, Corsica
Cost: 21 EP, 1 Manpower
Surface Guns: 12

Takao-class Heavy Cruiser
Surface Guns: 11
Engines: 13
-Destroyer Torpedoes

Shire-class Light Cruiser
Design Year: 1920/1924
Cost: 18 EP
Surface Guns: 5
-Sonar

Riga-class Heavy Cruiser
Construction Rights: Roman Empire
-Cruiser Torpedoes

Cacciatore-class Light Cruiser
Cost: 18 EP, 1 Manpower
Surface Guns: 7
Anti-Air Measures: 8
-Cruiser Torpedoes

Battleships​

Each Point into a Battleship design costs 10 EP.

Surface Guns: The firepower a battleship possesses against other surface vessels.
Engines: The tactical maneuvering speed of a battleship on the high seas.
Anti-Air Measures: The ability of a battleship to resist an airborne attack.

Modules

Battleship Torpedoes: Adds torpedoes which can be launched by surface warships to sink other surface ships quite effectively. Costs 20 EP to add to any new design, but will not increase the overall production cost.

Any craft designed before 1933 does not have sonar, unless otherwise listed.

Design Bonuses

Peru: 1
United States of America: 1

Spoiler :

Dreadnought
Construction Rights: Generic and Obsolete, Cannot be Built.
Design Year: 1895

Olympus-class Battleship
Design Year: 1902
Cost: Obsolete, Cannot be built

Maryland-class Battleship
Construction Rights: Generic, can be built by all nations.
Cost: 16EP, 2 Manpower

King Juan-class Battleship
Designer: Peru
Construction Rights: Russia, Denmark, Japan, Venezuela, Kurdistan, Aztlan, Chile, Jacksonia, Florida, Hawaii
Design Year: 1910
Cost: 18 EP, 3 Manpower
Surface Guns: 9
Engines: 9

Frisia-class Battleship
Designer: Netherlands
Construction Rights:Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Corsica, Sardinia, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
Cost:16 EP, 2 Manpower
Surface Guns: 7

Kronos-class Battleship
Construction Rights: Argentina, Brazil
Design Year: 1912
Cost: 30 EP, 4 Manpower
Anti-Air: 2

Ise-class Battleship
Cost: 32 EP, 4 Manpower
Surface Guns: 14
-Torpedo Module

Aircraft Carriers​

Each Point into a Carrier costs 20 EP per point. Can only be designed by nations which have prior aircraft designs of any type. No aircraft squadrons are needed to fully equip a carrier.

Surface Guns: The firepower a carrier can bring to bear against other surface craft in traditional combat.
Engines: This affects the range and tactical sailing speed of an aircraft carrier.
Transport Capacity: This affects the total amount of aircraft that can be held by a carrier.
Carrier Aircraft: This affected the quality of the aircraft that you have on board the carrier. The higher the number, the higher the quality.
Anti-Air Measures: This affects the ability of the ship itself to respond against airborne attacks.

Modules

Jet Aircraft Capable: This module makes the carrier capable of launching and landing jet aircraft through a variety of innovations. Must have jet engine technology to add this module to your carrier. Costs 50 EP and will increase the cost of carrier construction.

Helicopter Capable: This module makes the carrier capable of storing and launching helicopter aircraft, allowing their assigned contingent to deploy attack and transport VTOL aircraft. Costs 30 EP and will increase the cost of carrier construction.

Any craft designed before 1933 does not have sonar, unless otherwise listed.

Design Bonuses

Brazil: 4

Current Designs

Spoiler :

Libertador-class Carrier
Construction Rights: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Cost: 26 EP, 1 Manpower
Transport Capacity: 2
Carrier Aircraft: 2
Anti-Air: 4

Neptunus-class Carrier
Cost: 19 EP, 1 Manpower

Shōkaku-class Carrier
Construction Rights: Russia, Italy, Germany
Cost: 20 EP, 1 Manpower
Anti-Air: 3

Northumberland-class Carrier
Cost: 28 EP, 3 Manpower
Transport Capacity: 5
Carrier Aircraft: 5
Anti-Air: 4
-Sonar
-Jet Capable

Taiho-class Carrier
Cost: 24 EP, 3 Manpower
Engines: 17
Transport Capacity: 5
Carrier Aircraft: 5

Regio-class Escort Carrier
Design Year: 1933
Cost: 11 EP, 1 Manpower
Transport Capacity: 1
Carrier Aircraft: 1
Anti-Air: 3

Guardian-class Carrier
Design Year: 1935
Cost: 51 EP, 3 Manpower
Transport Capacity: 9
Carrier Aircraft: 8
Anti-Air: 6
-Jet Capable

Galáctica-class Fleet Carrier
Construction Rights: Spain
Cost: 40 EP, 2 Manpower
Transport Capacity: 6
Carrier Aircraft: 6
Anti-Air Measures: 6
-Jet Capable

Last edited:
Air Force Units

Unlike Naval and Army Units, there is only one set of stats for the creation of a combat aircraft, for each type of propulsion. This does mean that while there are qualifications such as "Bomber" or "Fighter" these are solely dependent on exactly what stats you give to your design. Unlike naval vessels or armored vehicles, all planes MUST have at least 1 point in engines if you expect them to be able to fly anywhere. Similar to armored vehicles, there will be assorted modules that you can attach to planes, and you can pay a more expensive cost to upgrade a design's points, rather than create a new one from scratch.

Specialty Aircraft

Rocket Propelled Fighters: Can only be built by Germany. These unique fighters are capable of unprecedented speeds but suffer from a limited amount of actual air time. They can be launched from much smaller airfields than traditional aircraft, but are incapable of carrying bombs or any real modification from this standard design. Cost 30 EP for 1 Squadron.
Models
Germany: DGL-110 "Komet" Rocket Plane

Propeller Aircraft

The Stats for Propeller Planes are as follows:
Engines: This stat affects how much weight a plane can carry, partially the speed, and the overall size of the aircraft. Any excess will add additional speed to the aircraft.
Guns: These represent the number of machine guns or light cannons present on a craft. They are used for engaging other aircraft. For reference purposes, consider one point into guns equal to one machine gun.
Rockets: These represent the number of air to ground rockets used by the aircraft to bombard an enemy position.
Bombing Capacity: This stat affects how many bombs the plane can hold for strategic purposes. The amount of bombs this actually represents is determined by how big the planes actually are, as decided by the amount you put into engines.
Aerodynamics: This stat greatly affects the speed of an aircraft, maximum altitude, and overall fuel efficiency of a plane.

The stat "Transport Size" is assigned after distribution of all others, and represents how many spots of Transport Capacity a squadron of that unit would take up on an aircraft carrier.

Each Point for a Propeller Aircraft Design costs 10 EP

Each Point to add to anPropeller Aircraft Design costs 15 EP. This does not upgrade older craft of the original design, but creates a new design altogether.

Available Modules

Seaplane Floats: This allows the plane that the module is attached to land upon bodies of water, allowing them to better accompany ships, extending their viable range. Costs 20 EP to add to a new Propeller Aircraft Design, and 30 EP to upgrade to an old one.

Transport Capacity: This converts any bombing capacity on your plane into transport space, allowing for the deployment of infantry or supplies by airborne drop. Costs 20 EP to add to a new Propeller Aircraft Design, and cannot be used to upgrade an old one.

Aircraft Torpedoes: This allows the plane to drop torpedoes from a close height, allowing for more efficient attacks against naval craft. Costs 20 EP to add to a new Propeller Aircraft Design, and 30 EP to upgrade it to an old one.

Propeller Aircraft Designs List

Design Bonuses

Germany: 6
Russia: 5
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland: 5
Japan: 4
Brazil: 3
Italy: 3
Portugal: 3
Cuba: 2
Peru: 2
Scandinavia: 2
Argentina: 1
Aztlan: 1
Brittany: 1
India: 1
Romania: 1
United States of America: 1
Venezuela: 1

Spoiler :

Cannock-Type Reconnaissance Aircraft*
Construction Rights: United States of America, Florida, Jacksonia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola
Cost: Obsolete, cannot be built.

Model P-16 "Arara" Fighter Plane
Design Year: 1916
Cost: 25 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 2
Aerodynamics: 1

C-1917 Fighter Plane
Design Year: 1917
Cost: 30 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 3
Aerodynamics: 2

Verband FTA-1-2 Fighter
Construction Rights: Italy, Scandinavia
Cost: 50 EP for 1 Squadron

Z-1918 Bomber*
Construction Rights: Roman Empire, Kongo
Guns: 1
Bombing Capacity: 3

Aichi Ki-8 Class Fighter
Construction Rights: Italy, Germany, Papal States
Cost: 22 EP for 1 Squadron
Aerodynamics: 3
-Sea Plane Module

Høg-24 Fighter
Cost: 20 EP for 1 Squadron
-Seaplane Floats

P-21 Fighter Plane
Construction Rights: United States of America, Argentina, Vinland, Abyssinia, Adjuuramark, Angola, Sudan, Tanganyeken, Mozambique
Cost: 24 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 4
Bombing Capacity: 1
Aerodynamics: 6

KoolhovenF.K '21 Type Fighter
Construction Rights: Occitania, Scandinavia, Sardinia, Corsica, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia
-Seaplane Floats

H-1921 Close Air Support Bomber
Construction Rights: Roman Empire, Kongo
Cost:17 EP for 1 Squadron
Aerodynamics: 5

BlP-22 Fighter
Designer: Brittany
Cost: 14 EP for 1 Squadron

I-1923 Tactical Bomber
Construction Rights: Germany, Japan
Cost: 17 EP for 1 Squadron

Staaff-1923 Fighter
Construction Rights: Ovamboland
Guns: 6

Vizelle II-type Bomber*
Construction Rights: Netherlands, Occitania, Sardinia, Switzerland, Poitou, Orleans, Normandy, Dauphine, Burgundy, Corsica, Italy, Germany, Galicia, Euskadi, Catalonia

Westminster-type Close Air Support (CAS) Plane
Bomb Capacity: 2
Aerodynamics: 9

Dublin-type Fighter
Cost: 19 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 5

Oxford-type Bomber
Cost: 33 EP for 1 Squadron
Bomb Capacity: 6

C-1293 Fighter
Construction Rights: Japan, Kongo, Roman Empire, Tadjoura
Cost:19EP for 1 Squadron

I-1923mIIBomber
Design Year: 1924
Construction Rights: Germany, Japan
Cost: 23 EP for 1 Squadron

Vy-24 “Mayūra” Fighter
Designer: India
Construction Rights: Persia, Afghanistan, Mayaland
Cost: 15 EP for 1 Squadron
Transport Size: 1
Aerodynamics: 10

AV-1-1 Fighter
Designer: Venezuela
Cost: 3 EP for 1 Squadron

CB-1924 Bomber
Construction Rights: Kongo, Roman Empire
Cost: 37 EP for 1 Squadron
Bombing Capacity: 8

Córdoba Air B-1924 (CoAiB-1924) Bomber
Cost: 35 EP for 1 Squadron
Bombing Capacity: 7
Aerodynamics: 8

Determination-class Fighter
Design Year: 1920/1924

Douglass F-25 "Hawk" Fighter
Design Year: 1925
Construction Rights: Vinland
Cost: 16 EP for 1 Squadron

K-19 Fighter-Bomber
Design Year: 1925
Cost: 18 EP for 1 Squadron
Bombing Capacity: 2
Aerodynamics: 4

Storno-type Fighter
Construction Rights: Japan, Papal States
Cost:14 EP for 1 Squadron

RM-24 "Nicholas" Fighter
Designer: Romania
Construction Rights: Russia, China, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Serbia, Roman Empire, Hungary, Denmark

P-27 "Dragonslayer" Fighter
Construction Rights: Colombia
Cost: 28 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 8
Aerodynamics: 20

Vy-27 Fighter
Construction Rights: Germany, Persia, Aztlan, Bulgaria, Jacksonia
Aerodynamics: 12

VYHSB-27 Fighter Bomber
Cost: 37 EP for 1 Squadron

Edinburgh-type Reconnaissance Plane
Cost: 9 EP for 1 Squadron

Edinburgh-type Seaplane Variant
Cost: 10 EP for 1 Squadron
-Seaplane Module

Sim27 Fighter

Aichi Ki-13 Class Fighter
Cost: 26 EP for 1 Squadron
-Sea Plane Module

P-27T Sea Fighter
Cost: 29 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 8
-Aircraft Torpedoes

Obetvinglig-1928 Fighter
Construction Rights: Ovamboland
Cost: 38 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 11
Aerodynamics: 11

IGL-28 Fighter
Construction Rights: Occitania

Pegasus Military Transport
Construction Rights: Russia, Kongo
Transport Capacity: 3

Saxon Transport Plane
Cost:16 EP for 1 Squadron
Transport Capacity: 3

R-15 Interceptor
Cost: 14 EP for 1 Squadron

Patriota-type Bomber
Construction Rights: Russia, Hungary
Cost: 40 EP for 1 Squadron
Engines: 13
Bombing Capacity: 9

Tamataka Transport Plane
Transport Capacity: 4

Berlin-type Bomber
Cost: 50 EP for 1 Squadron
Bombing Capacity: 12

SimIB-30b Bomber
Construction Rights: Spain, Brazil
Cost:50 EP for 1 Squadron
Bombing Capacity: 10

Ursinne-type Fighter
Construction Rights: United Proletarist Republics of America, Jamaica, Catalonia, Ovamboland, Florida
Guns:8
Aerodynamics: 15

Corvino-type Fighter
Construction Rights: Russia, Roman Empire
Aerodynamics: 16

Nakajima-class Ki-9 Bomber
Design Year: 1932
Transport Size: 3

Rom33 CAS Fighter
Design year: 1933
Construction Rights: Red Army
Transport Size: 2
Aerodynamics: 14
-Aircraft Torpedoes

CorSmi-31 type CAS Fighter
-Aircraft Torpedoes

CorSmiR-39 type CAS Fighter
Design Year: 1939
Rockets: 1
-Aircraft Torpedoes

Tempest-type CAS Fighter
Cost: 21 EP for 1 Squadron
Aerodynamics: 14
-Aircraft Torpedoes

Jet Engine Aircraft

These are the relevant stats for a Jet Engine Aircraft:
Engines: This stat affects how much weight a plane can carry, partially the speed, and the overall size of the aircraft. Any excess will add additional speed to the aircraft.
Guns: These represent the number of machine guns or light cannons present on a craft. They are used for engaging other aircraft. For reference purposes, consider one point into guns equal to one machine gun.
Bombing Capacity: This represents the number of traditional bombs able to be carried and dropped conventionally by the aircraft.
Rockets: These represent the number of air to ground rockets deployed by the aircraft. Aerodynamics: This stat greatly affects the speed of an aircraft and overall fuel efficiency of a plane.

Each Point for a Jet Engine Aircraft design costs 20 EP.

Each Point for modification of a Jet Engine Aircraft design costs 30 EP.

Available Modules

None at this time.

Bonus Points

Argentina: 2
Brazil: 2
Portugal: 1

Jet Engine Design List

Spoiler :

JC-1 Interceptor

Struya-100 Fighter
Design Year: 1932
Construction Rights: United States of America

JC-7 Fighter
Construction Rights: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Andrews Aeronautics Company JR-1935 Jet Reconnaissance Aircraft (AndAerJR-35)
Design Year: 1935

Andrews Aeronautics Company JF-1936 Jet Fighter Aircraft (AndAer JF-1936)
Construction Rights: Aztlan, Jacksonia, Peru
Cost: 31 EP for 1 Squadron
Aerodynamics: 5

JAC-37 “Falcão” Jet Fighter
Construction Rights: Red Army
Cost: 32 EP for 1 Squadron
Guns: 3

Struya-10R (S-10R) CAS Fighter
Construction Rights: United States of America

JC-Vauxhall Fighter

Helicopter Designs

Helicopter or vertical takeoff aircraft are a new revolution in airborne warfare, promising a new type of weapon and developing on the field of battle. Such aircraft could in theory be used to transport forces to the battlefield or act as a rapid response attack unit all of its own. The type of aircraft will dictate how it is used, so as with anything, create a design that matches your needs. Remember, a rating of 0 does not make the aircraft useless in the listed field, it just means that it has the bare minimum to function. The stats of helicopter aircraft are as follows:

Engines: The engines enable how much lifting power and potential the aircraft has. The more into engines, the more effectively the helicopter will be able to use the other stuff you put onto it.
Bombing Capacity: This includes how many traditional bombs are put onto the helicopter, allowing it to hover over a target and drop its payload. Regular bombs are very heavy and will consume more of the output of your engines.
Transport Capacity: This affects how many soldiers or other equipment the helicopter can haul into a battle. As with bombs, the higher this stat is, the better the engines you will need.
Guns: Guns are quite literally how many lighter guns and weapons are available on the aircraft. Mostly these include machine guns and cannon of lighter types.
Rockets: Rockets are how many rockets are capable of being carried and fired by the aircraft. These are used in an air to ground support role.

Each point into a helicopter design costs 30 EP. Unlike older aircraft, you cannot add points onto an existing helicopter design.

Helicoper Modules

Helicopter Torpedoes: This module allows the deployment of anti-ship torpedoes from the helicopter aircraft. Be warned, these can be heavy and will require a strong engine in order to maintain good speeds and altitude. Adding this module costs 30 EP.

Bonus Points

Colombia:2
Italy: 2

Helicopter Design List:
Spoiler :

Colibrì-type Light Transport Helicopter
Designed By: Italy
Transport Capacity: 1

Fuerza Aérea Colombiana (FAC) Copali Helicopter
Design Year: 1938
Designed By: Colombia

Kayaba Ka-1 Helicopter
Designed By: Japan

Fuerza Aérea Colombiana (FAC) Abeja Helicopter
Cost: 27 EP for 1 Squadron

Córdoba Air RH-1939 (CoAi RH-39) Helicopter
Designed By: Argentina
Cost: 21 EP for 1 Squadron

Pedazo Guijarro Helicopter

Last edited:
Rocket Designs

Can only be developed by the following nations: Brazil, Germany, Japan, Confederation of Continental States, Portugal, Russia, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

These are new rockets which can be developed to be used as weapons in their own right, carrying varying amounts of payload, allowing substantial new advancements in the field of war. Be cautious, they are expensive to design, and for now, expensive to produce. Stacking too many points on a weapon that is destroyed upon use is a very bad design plan, so choose wisely in the early stages of rocketry development. Please note that a rating of 0 does not mean that the field does not have any such support. It just means that it has the bare minimum needed for the design. The stats of a rocket are as follows:

Engines: The engines measure the amount of power of thrust that is generated behind the rocket's launch, the more you put into engines, the more the rocket can support greater power at a longer range or with a heavier payload.
Payload: The payload is the amount of weight a rocket can carry, usually measured in the amount of explosives that can be packed in.
Range: The range of a rocket is how far the rocket is designed to go. While this can operate independently of larger engines, if you want to get a good payload moved from one place to the other, you will want to combine these with engines.
Guidance: The guidance is the sophistication of the equipment each rocket comes with in order to guide it to its destination. Better guidance makes it more likely that a rocket or missile will hit its target.

Each point into a rocket design costs 30 EP. It costs 45 EP to upgrade an old design, per point added to the design.

Bonus Points

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland: 1

Rocket Design List:
Spoiler :

BM-I "Arrowhead" Rocket
Cost: 1 EP for 5 rockets.
Unit Destroyed Upon Use
Payload: 1
Range: 1
Guidance: 1

Mitsubishi "Firework" Rocket
Cost: 1 EP for 5 rockets.
Unit Destroyed Upon Use
Payload: 1

Last edited:
Governments in Exile

Croatia:
Head of Government: General Josip Broz (Liberal)
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Manpower: 15
Economic Points: 0
Croatian Free Army (Germany): 5 Conscript Brigades, 18 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 12 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 15
Army Doctrine: Croatian Royal Army 1937
Croatian Free Air Force (Germany): 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JAC-37 Fighter Squadron
Air Force Quality: 2

Europe
Spoiler :

Bosnia:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Bosnia
Absolute Monarchy: King Kulin Kotromanić (Conservative)
Capital: Sarajevo
National Issues: The War
Manpower: 82 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+15)
Domestic Spending: -2
-Education: -2 (2)
Bosnian Royal Army: 14 Conscript Brigades, 15 Infantry Brigades, 11 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 12
Army Doctrine: Bosnian Royal Army 1926
Bosnia Royal Air Corps: 2 S-100 Fighter Squadrons

Brittany: Gem Hound
Formal Name: Kingdom of Brittany
Parliamentary Monarchy: Brinnen Henry V Arnault (Conservative)
Cenedlaethol Cyngor: Plaid Geidwadol (Conservative)
Capital: Nantes
National Issues: Healthcare, Working Conditions
Manpower: 151 (+2)
Economic Points: 8 (+43)
Domestic Spending : -2 EP
Ymerodrol Fyddin o Breizh: 55 Infantry Brigades, 1 CKC-LTP 34 Armored Brigade, 32 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 7
Army Doctrine: Armée de Terre 1926
Ymerodrol Llynges o Breizh: 5 Scourge-class Submarines, 6 Oporto-class Destroyers, 2 Tufao II-class Destroyers, 2 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 1 Lioness-class Battlecruiser
Navy Quality: 8
Breton Awyr Gwarchodlu: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 3 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 1 SimIB-30 Bomber Squadron
Air Force Quality: 1

Bulgaria: Bair_the_Normal
Formal Name: Kingdom of Bulgaria
Absolute Monarchy: King Yavor II Draganov (Conservative)
Capital: Mandrensko
Manpower: 308 (+3)
Economic Points: 50 (+52)
Domestic Spending: -3 EP
-Education: -3 (3)
Bulgarian Unified Legion: 54 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 1 T-28 Armored Brigade, 37 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 10
Army Doctrine: Bulgarian Unified Legion 1929
Bulgarian Royal Navy: 7 Tridente-class Submarines, 1 Kraken-class Submarine, 3 Romanos-class Destroyers, 2 Chościsko-class Light Cruisers, 2 Lioness-Class Battlecruisers
Navy Quality: 9
Bulgarian Royal Air Corps: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 1 SimIB-30 Bomber Squadron

Catalonia:
Formal Name: Republic of the Catalan People
Executive Republic: Parti Septembrist (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Andres Azipre (Liberal)
Capital: Barcelona
National Issues: New Confederation, Healthcare
Manpower: 162 (+2)
Economic Points: 3 (+44)
Domestic Spending: -9 EP
-Cultural Subsidy Program: -2
-Education: -3 (2)
-Industrial Subsides: -2
-Trade Apprenticeships: -1
Free Catalan Army: 15 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 1 M1916 VB Armored Brigade, 5 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 16
Army Doctrine: Confederate Army 1927
Free Catalan Navy: 4 Patrick-Class Destroyers, 3 Tufão II-class Destroyer
Navy Quality: 7
Free Catalan Air Force: 2 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons

Confederation of Continental States:[/b ] J.K. Stockholme
Executive Republic: Septembrist Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Maximilien d’Auvergne (Liberal)
Capital: Orleans
National Issues: Working Conditions, Second Great War
Manpower: 1,152 (+14)
Economic Points: 91 (+216)
Domestic Spending: -36 EP
-Education: -12 (12)
-Pensions: -12 (12)
-Unemployment: -12 (12)
Confederated Army: 140 Infantry Brigades, 3 Char Compagnon Armored Brigades, 12 Weyland-type Armored Brigades, 60 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Confederate Army 1939
Confederated Navy: 1 Tridente-class Submarine, 2 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 3 Oporto-class Destroyers, 2 Patrick-class Destroyers
Navy Quality: 6
Confederate Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 6 IGL-28 Fighter Squadrons, 1 SimIB-30b Bomber Squadron
Air Force Quality: 3

Corsica
Formal Name: Kingdom of Corsica
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Sampiero III Buenoparte (Moderate)
Parliament: National Reform Party (Liberal)
Head of State: Prime Minister Petru de Meo
Capital: Ajaccio
National Issues: Second Great War
Manpower: 33 (+1)
Economic Points: 2 (+20)
Domestic Spending : -1 EP
-Education: -1 (1)
Royal Corsican Army: 6 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Army Quality: 6
Royal Corsican Navy: 1 Numancia-class Destroyer, 5 Oporto-class Destroyers, 3 Tufao II-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser, 1 Shire-class Light Cruiser, 1 Amagi-class Battlecruiser, 1 Kronos-class Battleship
Royal Corsican Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Czech Kingdom
Formal Name: Kingdom of the Czechs
Absolute Monarchy: King Ottokar Czernin (Conservative)
Head of Government: General Jarek Szalbirak (Militarist)
Capital: Prague
Manpower: 579 (+5)
Economic Points: 0 (+54)
Domestic Spending: -6 EP
-Education: -6 (6)
Cechy-Morava State Army: 22 Conscript Brigades, 23 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 1 T-28 Armored Brigade, 18 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 14
Army Doctrine: German Imperial Army 1922
State Army Air Corps: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 3 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 2 SimIB-30 Bomber Squadrons

Denmark:Grandkhan
Formal Name: Kingdom of Denmark
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Christian X von Sønderburg (Moderate)
Folketing: Socialdemokraterne (Liberal)
Head of Government: Statsminister Christian Zahle
Capital: Copenhagen
Manpower: 143 (+2)
Economic Points: 5 (+47)
Domestic Spending : -8 EP
-Education: -5 (2)
-Unemployment Insurance: -3 (2)
Hæren: 30 Infantry Brigades, 9 Artillery Brigades, 2 RMH Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Hæren 1922
Royal Danish Navy: 3 Harpoon-class Submarines, 4 Tufão-class Destroyers, 8 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 2 King Juan-class Battleships, 1 Regio-class Escort Carrier
Navy Quality: 11
Flyvevâbnet: 3 F-25 Fighter Squadrons, 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons
Colonies: 5
Spoiler :

Iceland and Greenland: 5
-Garrison: 1 Infantry Brigade
-Colonial Issue: Greater Autonomy

Fortification Project: 211/280

Euskadi
Formal Name: Republic of the Basque People
Parliamentary Republic: National Cause Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Xanti Gartza
Capital: Bilbao
Manpower: 55 (+1)
Economic Points: 21 (+21)
Domestic Spending: -1 EP
Free Army of the Basques: 20 Infantry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades
Free Navy of the Basques: 2 Patrick-class Destroyers, 3 Tufao II-class Destroyers
Navy Quality: 4
Basque Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JAC-37 Fighter Squadron, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Flanders
Formal Name: Republic of Flanders
Executive Republic: Party of Order (Conservative)
Head of State: Stadtholder Leonard Kroon (Conservative)
Capital: Brussels
Manpower: 209 (+2)
Economic Points: 1 (+30)
Domestic Spending: -8 EP
-Healthcare: -4 (4)
-Pensions: -2 (2)
Stability: 8
National Army of the Republic: 23 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Tonneau Victorieux Brigade, 10 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 11
National Navy of the Republic: 4 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers
National Air Service: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JAC-37 Fighter Squadron, 1 Vizelle-II Bomber Squadron

Galicia
Formal Name: Republic of Galicia
Parliamentary Republic: Social Proletarist Party (Social Proletarist)
Head of Government: President Francis Sposato
Capital: Santiago de Compostela
National Issues: Spanish Intentions, Second Great War
Manpower: 72 (+1)
Economic Points: 8 (+30)
-Healthcare: -1 (2)
-Pensions: -1 (1)
Republican Army of Galicia: 20 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades
Galician Republican Navy: 6 Scourge-class Submarines, 5 Oporto-class Destroyers, 3 Patrick-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser
Republican Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JAC-37 Fighter Squadron

Germany:
Formal Name: Imperial German Union
Constitutional Monarchy: Emperor Ferdinand Habsburg (Conservative)
Reichstag: New German Brotherhood (Conservative)
Head of State: President Anton Drexler (Militarist)
Capital: Munich
Manpower: 2,296 (+33)
Economic Points: 0 (+491; 180 occupied)
Domestic Spending : -40 EP
-Education: -30 (37)
-Secret Police: -10
German Imperial Army: 545 Conscript Brigades, 230 Infantry Brigades, 11 Weyland-type Armored Brigades, 96 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 17
Army Doctrine: German Imperial Army 1940
German Imperial Navy: 16 Tridente-class Submarines, 1 Oporto-class Destroyer, 5 Akizuku-class Destroyers, 2 Amagi-class Battlecruisers, 1 Frisia-class Battleship
Navy Quality: 10
German Army Air Force: 2 IGL-28 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 1 Berlin-type Bomber Squadron
Air Force Quality: 7
Colonies: 68
Spoiler :

Ceylon: 15
-Garrison: 4 Infantry Brigades
-Colonial Issue: Independence
Damascus: 25
-Garrison: 7 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades, 1 Tonneau Victorieux Brigade
German India: 25
-Garrison: 35 Infantry Brigades, 1 Tonneau Victorieux Brigade, 3 Artillery Brigades, 1 Akizuku-class Destroyer, 1 Determination-class Fighter Squadron
-Colonial Issue: Indian Civil War
Maldives: 3
-Garrison: 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Oporto-class Destroyer, 2 Akizuku-class Destroyers, 1 Frisia-class Battleship
-Colonial Issue: None

Hungary:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Hungary
Absolute Monarchy: King Vladislaus IV Jagiellon (Conservative)
Capital: Budapest
Manpower: 408 (+6)
Economic Points: 0 (+97)
Domestic Spending : -13 EP
-Education: -4 (3)
Hungarian Royal Army: 64 Conscript Brigades, 62 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 3 T-28 Armored Brigades, 50 Artillery Brigades, 3 RMH Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 18
Army Doctrine: Hungarian Royal Army 1924
Hungarian Royal Navy: 4 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 10 Oporto-class Destroyers, 3 Castile-class Light Cruisers, 2 Joao-class Heavy Cruisers, 1 Chasseur-class Battlecruiser, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 1 Maryland-class Battleship
Hungarian Royal Army Air Corps: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 6 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 1 H-1921 CAS Squadron, 2 Rom33 CAS Squadrons, 2 CB-1924 Bomber Squadrons, 1 SimIB-30b Bomber Squadron

Italy: Nailix
Constitutional Monarchy: King Niccolo Anjou (Militarist)
Parliament: Republican Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vito Corleone (Conservative)
Capital: Naples
Manpower: 953 (+17)
Economic Points: 35 (+312)
Domestic Spending : -44 EP
-Education: -16 (10)
-Medical Research: -10
-Science Subsidies: -8
-Infrastructure: -10
Reale Esercito di Italia: 320 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 2 T-28 Armored Brigades, 67 Artillery Brigades, 2 RMH Artillery Brigades
Reale Marina di Italia: 1 Tridente-class Submarine, 5 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 10 Kraken-class Submarines, 2 Furacão-class Destroyers, 25 Genoa-class Destroyers, 5 Sicilia-class Light Cruisers, 19 Cacciatore-class Light Cruisers, 10 Riga-class Heavy Cruisers, 1 Lioness-class Battlecruiser, 3 Frisia-class Battleships, 3 Ise-class Battleships, 1 Taiho-class Carrier, 3 Shōkaku-class Carriers, 2 Guardian-class Carriers
Italian Air Corps: 3 Aichi Ki-8 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Determination-class Fighter Squadron, 10 Storno-type Fighter Squadrons, 11 Corvino-type Fighter Squadrons, 1 I-1923 Bomber Squadron, 1 I-1923mII Bomber Squadron, 10 Patriota-type Bomber Squadrons, 2 Colibri-type Helicopter Squadrons
Air Force Quality: 6
Italian Rocket Corps: 4 BM-I Rockets
Colonies: 0
Spoiler :

Holy Land: 0 (15 occupied)
-Garrison: None
-Colonial Issue: The War

Netherlands: ChineseWarlord
Formal Name: United Republic of the Netherlands
Executive Republic: Socialist Party (Social Proletarist)
Head of State: Stadtholder Hans Sterk (Social Proletarist)
Capital: Amsterdam
Manpower: 218 (+3)
Economic Points: 24 (+45)
Domestic Spending : -18 EP
-Healthcare: -6 (6)
-Ministry of Culture: -3
-Pensions: -3 (3)
-WPA: -3
National Army of the Republic: 20 Conscript Brigades, 27 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Tonneau Victorieux Brigade, 10 Artillery Brigades
Republican Navy: 5 Tridente-class Submarines, 3 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 13 Oporto-class Destroyers, 7 Genoa-class Destroyers, 4 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 2 Neptunus-class Carriers
Navy Quality: 17
National Air Service: 4 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Vizelle-II Bomber Squadrons
Colonies: 10
Spoiler :

Colombo: 2
-Garrison: 2 Infantry Brigades
-Colonial Issue: The War
Dutch Pacific Islands: 5
-Garrison: 5 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 2 Artillery Brigades
-Colonial Issue: Tribal Unrest
Indian Ocean Islands: 2

Normandy:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Normandy
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Joseph de Falaise (Conservative)
Parliament: Unified Conservative Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Arthur Richards
Capital: Caen
Manpower: 343 (+4)
Economic Points: 11 (+62)
Domestic Spending: -14 EP
-Education: -4 (4)
-Norman Intelligence Agency: -10
Army of Normandy: 57 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 Tonneau Victorieux Armored Brigade, 29 Artillery Brigades
Norman Aeronautical Corps: 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 3 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons
Air Force Quality: 5

Papal States: Jehoshua
Theocracy: Pope Pius X (Religious)
Capital: Rome
Manpower: 162 (+2)
Economic Points: 9 (+40)
Domestic Spending : -15 EP
-Education: -5 (2)
-Inquisition: -10
Pontifical Army: 10 Infantry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Moralist International Army 1934
Pontifical Navy: 1 Cacciatore-class Light Cruiser
Navy Quality: 5
Pontifical Air Corps:, 1 P27T Fighter Squadron
Colonies: 10
Spoiler :

Holy Land: 10
-Garrison: 20 Infantry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades, 2 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 1 Storno-type Fighter Squadron
-Colonial Issue: Religious Conflict

Poitou
Formal Name: Kingdom of Poitou
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Louis IV de Guy (Conservative)
Parliament: United Conservative Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Gratian Voclain
Capital: Poitiers
National Issues: New Confederation, Second Great War
Manpower: 151 (+3)
Economic Points: 76 (+30)
Domestic Spending: -2 EP
Royal Army of Poitou: 32 Infantry Brigades, 1 CKC-LTP 34 Armored Brigade, 14 Artillery Brigades
Royal Navy of Poitou: 4 Patrick-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser
Poitou Royal Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron
Air Force Quality: 3

Portugal: Ophorian
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Alfonso II Braganza (Conservative)
Parliament: Social Democratic Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Diogo Silves
Capital: Lisbon
National Issues: Working Conditions
Manpower: 347 (+3)
Economic Points: 0 (+78)
Domestic Spending :-6 EP
-Education: -10 (4)
Royal Portuguese Army: 30 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 2 CKC-LTP 22 Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 13
Army Doctrine: Portuguese National Army 1927
Royal Portuguese Navy: 3 Oporto-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser
Royal Portuguese Air Corps: 5 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 JAC-37 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron, 1 SimIB-30b Bomber Squadron

Roman Empire:bestshot9
Absolute Monarchy: Imperator Sven Vasa (Conservative)
Capital: Constantinople
Manpower: 1,161 (+10)
Economic Points: 3 (+187)
Domestic Spending : -30 EP
-Education: -10 (12)
-Internal Security Bureau: -15
-Praetorian Guard: -5
Roman Imperial Legions: 5 Conscript Brigades, 58 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 1 T-17 Brigade, 7 Laelaps Armored Brigades, 2 T-20 Armored Brigades, 8 T-28 Armored Brigades, 20 Artillery Brigades, 3 RMH Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Roman Legion 1932
Roman Imperial Navy: 3 Nordenfelt-class Submarines, 2 Harpoon-class Submarines, 3 Kraken-class Submarines, 1 Romanos-class Destroyer, 8 Genoa-class Destroyers, 8 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 3 Sicilia-class Light Cruisers, 2 Riga-class Heavy Cruisers
Legionary Air Corps: 1 C-17 Fighter Squadron, 5 C-1293 Fighter Squadrons, 3 H-1921 CAS Squadrons, 7 CorSmi-31 CAS Squadrons, 4 Pegasus-type Transport Squadrons
Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Tadjoura Expeditionary Force: 5 Infantry Brigades

Chaldea Reconstruction: 70/250

Romania
Formal Name: Kingdom of Romania
Absolute Monarchy: King Ivan Obolensky (Conservative)
Capital: Bucharest
Manpower: 683 (+7)
Economic Points: 73 (+82)
Domestic Spending: -7 EP
-Education: -7 (7)
Royal Romanian Land Force: 86 Infantry Brigades, 10 Cavalry Brigades, 2 T-28 Armored Brigades, 73 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Russian Imperial Army 1922
Royal Romanian Air Force: 9 S-100 Fighter Squadrons

Russia:TheLastJacobite
Formal Name: United Russian Empire
Absolute Monarchy: Emperor Mikhail Obolensky (Militarist)
Capital: Moscow
National Issues: Ethnic Nationalism, Working Conditions, Economic Disparity, The Wars
Manpower: 13,450 (+132)
Economic Points: 16 (+751)
Domestic Spending : -90 EP
-Agricultural Surveyors: -10
-Education: -50 (140)
-Secret Police: -30
Russian Imperial Army: 239 Conscript Brigades, 1,134 Infantry Brigades, 25 Cavalry Brigades, 1 T-17 Armored Brigade, 1 Laelaps Armored Brigade, 3 T-20 Armored Brigades, 22 T-28 Armored Brigades, 318 Artillery Brigades, 1 RMH Artillery Brigade, 3 Landcruisers
Army Quality: 21
Russian Imperial Navy: 3 Nordenfelt-class Submarines, 11 Harpoon-class Submarines, 19 Kraken-class Submarines, 6 Akizuku-class Destroyers, 17 Genoa-class Destroyers, 4 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 6 Sicilia-class Light Cruisers, 1 Ziemowit-class Heavy Cruiser, 4 Cacciatore-class Light Cruisers, 5 Riga-class Heavy Cruisers, 1 Chasseur-class Battlecruiser, 3 King Juan-class Battleships, 1 Guardian-class Carrier
Russian Imperial Air Corps: 3 C-1917 Fighter Squadrons, 5 C-1293 Fighter Squadrons, 3 RM-24 Fighter Squadrons, 3 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 4 H-1921 CAS Squadrons, 4 CorSmi-31 CAS Squadrons, 3 CorSmiR-39 CAS Squadrons, 6 S-100R CAS Squadrons, 11 CB-1924 Bomber Squadrons, 1 SimIB-30 Bomber Squadron, 3 Patriota-type Bomber Squadrons, 4 Pegasus Transport Squadrons
Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

US Expeditionary Force: 82 Infantry Brigades, 1 T-28 Armored Brigade, 4 Artillery Brigades, 6 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Patriota-type Bomber Squadron, 1 CorSmi-type CAS Squadron, 1 Pegasus Transport Squadron

Sardinia:
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Matteo Sebastiano (Moderate)
Parliament: King's Honor Party (Conservative)
Head of State: Prime Minister Marco Orsini
Capital: Cagliari
Manpower: 54 (+1)
Economic Points: 49 (+41)
Royal Sardinian Army: 9 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 4 Artillery Brigades
Royal Sardinian Navy: 1 Nordenfelt-class Submarine, 9 Tridente-class Submarines, 2 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 5 Vigilant-class Destroyers, 2 Oporto-class Destroyers, 4 Patrick-class Destroyers, 15 Genoa-class Destroyers, 4 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 2 Chasseur-class Battlecruisers, 1 Maryland-class Battleship, 1 Frisia-class Battleship, 2 Kronos-class Battleships, 2 Neptunus-class Carrier, 1 Galactica-class Carrier
Navy Quality: 14
Royal Sardinian Air Corps: 6 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Rom33 CAS Squadrons, 1 Vizelle II-type Bomber Squadron
Air Force Quality: 4

Scandinavia:
Formal Name: Worker's Commonwealth of Scandinavia
Proletarist Dictatorship: Syndic Karl Mannerheim (Traditional Proletarist)
Capital: Stockholm
Manpower: 683 (+7)
Economic Points: 33 (+204; 91 occupied)
Domestic Spending : -45 EP
-Border Security: -3
-Education: -12 (8)
-National Intelligence Commission: -30
Fatherland Proletarian Army: 25 Conscript Brigades, 50 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 17 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Fatherland Proletarian Army 1932
Fatherland Proletarian Navy: 5 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 7 Vigilant-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser, 1 Chasseur-class Battlecruiser, 1 Maryland-class Battleship
Fatherland Proletarian Air Fleet: 1 F.K.21-Type Fighter Squadrons, 3 Staaf-1923 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Obetvinglig-1928 Fighter Squadrons, 14 Ursinne-class Fighter Squadrons

Serbia:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Serbia
Absolute Monarchy: King Aleksander Vlastimir(Moderate)
Capital: Belgrade
Manpower: 110 (+2)
Economic Points: 0 (+30)
Domestic Spending : -7 EP
-Secret Police: -5
Royal Serbian Army: 26 Conscript Brigades, 28 Infantry Brigades, 1 T-28 Armored Brigade, 18 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Bosnian Royal Army 1926
Royal Serbian Navy: 2 Patrick-Class Destroyers
Royal Serbian Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 3 S-100 Fighter Squadrons

Spain: Azale
Formal Name: First Republic of the United Spanish Empire
Constitutional Monarchy: Emperor Carlos VII de Trastámara (Moderate)
Senate: Unión Liberal Española (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Donato Vazquez (Liberal)
Capital: Madrid
National Issues: Working Conditions, Religion in Government, New Confederation, Second Great War
Manpower: 747 (+7)
Economic Points: 47 (+161)
Domestic Spending: -31 EP
-Education: -9 (8)
-Healthcare: -14 (16)
-OSE: -3
-Pensions: -5 (8)
Fuerza Española de Protección Nacional: 40 Infantry Brigades, 2 M1916 VB Armored Brigades, 2 M1930 Armored Brigades, 15 Artillery Brigades
Armada Republicana Española: 2 Lundeberg-class Submarines, 2 Scourge-class Submarines, 2 Vigilant-class Destroyers, 7 Tufão-class Destroyers, 1 Amagi-class Battlecruiser, 1 Regio-class Escort Carrier, 2 Galactica-class Carriers
Navy Quality: 18
Fuerza Aérea Republicana Española: 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 1 Sim30IB Bomber Squadron
Colonies: 41
Spoiler :

Spanish Central Africa: 3
-Garrison: 13 Infantry Brigades, 8 Cavalry Brigades, 7 Artillery Brigades, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron
Spanish North Africa: 38
-Garrison: 6 Infantry Brigades, 8 Cavalry Brigades, 3 Artillery Brigades
-Colonial Issue: Second Great War

Imperial Resource Survey and Development Program: 285/400

Switzerland: ryaz
Formal Name: Swiss Free State
Executive Republic: Greater Peace Party (Conservative)
Head of State: President Lukas Weber (Conservative)
Capital: St Gallen
National Issues: Outer Haven Project, New Confederation
Manpower: 106 (+1)
Economic Points: 19 (+29)
Domestic Spending: -11 EP
-Education: -4 (2)
-Healthcare: -3 (2)
-Infrastructure: -2
-Judicial: -2
Swiss National Guard: 15 Infantry Brigades, 7 Artillery Brigades

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland: spryllino
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Edward III Tudor (Militarist)
Parliament: Union Jack Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Oswald Mosley
Capital: London
National Issues: Russian Aggression, Working Conditions, Healthcare
Manpower: 2,163 (+23)
Economic Points: 3 (+632)
-Education: -22 (23)
-Imperial Intelligence Agency: -35
-Pension System: -22 (23)
-Science Subsidies: -10
Royal Army: 10 Conscript Brigades, 30 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 13 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 20
Army Doctrine: British Royal Army 1939
Royal Navy: 45 Longbowman-class Torpedo Boats, 7 Tridente-Class Submarines, 15 Praetorian-class Destroyer, 5 Shire-class Light Cruisers, 3 Kronos-class Battleships, 2 Northumberland-class Carriers
Navy Quality: 18
Royal Army Air Force: 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron
Colonies: 259
Spoiler :

British Central Africa: 0 (3 occupied)
British Pacific Islands: 8
British West Africa: 18
-Garrison: 5 Infantry Brigades
British West Indies: 6
Brunei: 25
-Garrison: 4 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades
Dumyat: 10 (40 neutralized due to canal damage)
-Garrison: 10 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Cataphract Armored Brigade, 1 Artillery Brigade
-Colonial Issue: Border Tensions
Formosa and Hainan: 15
-Garrison: 2 Infantry Brigades, 7 Tridente-class Submarines, 1 Shire-Class Light Crusier
-Colonial Issue: Red Army
Greater Arabia: 75
-Garrison: 7 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 2 Praetorian-class Destroyers
-Colonial Issue: Ethnic Unrest
Indochina: 105
-Garrison: 11 Infantry Brigades, 11 Artillery Brigades, 19 Praetorian-class Destroyers, 6 Shire-Class Light Cruisers, 1 Kronos-class Battleship, 2 Northumberland-class Carriers
-Colonial Issue: Indian Civil War
Madagascar: 3
-Garrison: 13 Infantry Brigades, 6 Cavalry Brigades, 3 Artillery Brigades, 3 Praetorian-class Destroyers, 1 Shire-Class Light Cruiser
Prince Edward Island: 2
-Colonial Issue: Reclamation War

Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Guangxi Expeditionary Force: 8 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Mk2 Cataphract Armored Brigade, 6 Artillery Brigades, 2 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Colibri-type Helicopter Squadron
German Expeditionary Force: 40 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cataphract Armored Brigade, 17 Artillery Brigades, 2 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JC-Vauxhall Fighter Squadron, 1 Tempest-type CAS Squadron, 1 Sim30IB Bomber Squadron
Scandinavian Expeditionary Force: 37 Conscript Brigades, 4 Cataphract Armored Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades, 1 JC-Vauxhall Fighter Squadron

Arabian Development Project: 100/350
Home Port Development: 70/150

Last edited:
The Americas
Spoiler :

Argentina:
Formal Name: Republic of Argentina
Executive Republic: National Conservative Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Arthur Harkness (Conservative)
Capital: Buenos Aires
National Issues: Working Conditions, Religion in Government, Second Great War
Manpower: 1,318 (+11)
Economic Points: 55 (+283)
Domestic Spending : -44 EP
-ARIA: -10
-Education: -16 (13)
-Immigration: -4
-Imports: -4
Argentine Republican Army: 87 Infantry Brigades, 16 Cavalry Brigades, 2 PM2 Armored Brigades, 4 Lejon-Modell Armored Brigades, 2 T-20 Armored Brigades, 2 Rovdjur-Modell Armored BrigadeS, 48 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Armée de Terre 1926
Argentine Republican Navy: 10 Longbowman-class Torpedo Boats, 2 Oporto-class Destroyers, 2 Tufão-class Destroyers, 28 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 9 Shire-class Light Cruisers, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 1 Dreadnought, 1 Maryland-class Battleship, 2 Northumberland-class Carriers
Navy Quality: 13
Argentine Republican Air Command: 4 Cannock-type Aircraft Squadrons, 3 P-21 Fighter Squadrons, 3 Dublin-type Fighter Squadrons,4 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 3 AndAer JF-1936 Fighter Squadrons, 2 CoAiB-1924 Bomber Squadrons, 2 AndAerJR Recon Squadrons
Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Indian Expeditionary Force: 1 AndAer JF-1936 Fighter Squadron

Second Public Development Fund: 204/400

Aztlan: Zelet Dude
Formal Name: Republic of the Aztec Peoples
Executive Republic: Party of Tradition (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Matlal Banegas (Liberal)
Capital: Oaxaca
National Issues: Religious Tensions, Reclamation War
Manpower: 952 (+9)
Economic Points: 278 (+98)
Domestic Spending: -18 EP
-Education: -16 (10)
-Emergency Brigades: -2
Ejército Nacional Azteca: 51 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 3 Lejon-Modell Armored Brigades, 1 CKC-LTP 34 Armored Brigade, 17 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Ejército Republicano Español 1929
Armada Nacional Azteca: 1 Tridente-class Submarine, 9 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 1 Ziemowit-class Heavy Cruiser, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 2 Maryland-class Battleships
Navy Quality: 3
Aztec Army Air Corps: 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron, 4 Vy-27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 2 AndAer JF-1936 Fighter Squadrons
Infrastructure Project: 20/750

Brazil:Luckymoose
Formal Name: Empire of Brazil
Parliamentary Monarchy: Emperor Pedro III da Brasil (Militarist)
House of Commons: Partido Moralista (Religious)
Head of Government: First Minister Víctor Simões
Capital: Rio de Janeiro
National Issues: Religion in Government, Second Great War
Manpower: 3,204 (+27)
Economic Points: 0 (+348)
-Aeronautics Subsidies: -5
-Education: -34 (33)
-Federal Intelligence Services: -8
-Pensions: -32 (33)
-XWAR: -1
His Majesty's Army: 62 Infantry Brigades, 6 Cavalry Brigades, 27 Artillery Brigades, 1 M1930 Armored Brigade, 1 Lejon-Modell Armored Brigade, 3 Weyland-type Armored Brigades, 3 Rodvjur-Modell Armored Brigades
His Majesty's Navy: 5 Scourge-class Submarines, 6 Rio-class River Boats, 26 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 5 Shire-class Light Cruisers, 1 Amagi-class Battlecruiser, Kronos-class Battleship, 2 Libertador-class Carriers, 4 Galáctica-class Carriers
Navy Quality: 19
His Majesty's Air Services: 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 P-27T Fighter Squadrons, 1 JC-1 Fighter Squadron, 5 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Sim30IB Bomber Squadrons
Colonies: 5
Spoiler :

Brazilian Caribbean: 5
-Colonial Issue: Reclamation War

Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Panama Canal Base Garrison: 3 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade, 6 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers, 2 Regio-class Escort Carriers, 1 Galáctica-class Carrier, 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons
Port Sudan: 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade, 7 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers, 2 Regio-class Escort Carriers, 1 Galáctica-class Carrier, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron

Chile
Formal Name: Republic of Chile
Executive Republic: Party of Labor (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Michael Viana (Liberal)
Capital: Santiago
National Issues: Religion in Government, Working Conditions
Manpower: 167 (+2)
Economic Points: 11 (+42)
Chilean Republican Army: 50 Infantry Brigades, 7 Cavalry Brigades, 18 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Brazilian Royal Guard 1923
Chilean Republican Navy: 9 Dominic-class Destroyers, 1 Shire-class Light Cruiser
Chilean Republican Air Force: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons

Colombia: Immaculate
Formal Name: Republic of Gran Colombia
Executive Republic: Reformist Party (Liberal)
Head of State: President Jorge Romeu (Moderate)
Capital: Bogota
National Issues: Working Conditions, Religion in Government, Crime
Manpower: 839 (+7)
Economic Points: 6 (+98)
Domestic Spending : -16 EP
-Agricultural Mechanization: -2
-Colombian Intelligence Agency: -3
-Education: -9 (9)
-Infrastructure: -2
Gran Colombian Army: 38 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 17 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 8
Army Doctrine: British Royal Guard 1909
Gran Colombian Navy: 4 Tufão II-class Destroyers
Gran Colombian Air Corps: 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 SimIB-30b Bomber Squadrons, 1 CoAiB-1924 Bomber Squadron

Costa Rica
Formal Name: Republic of Costa Rica
Electoral Dictatorship: President Gabriel Riva (Religious)
Capital: San Jose
National Issues: Border Tensions, Low Standard of Living
Manpower: 26 (+1)
Economic Points: 27 (+9)
Ejército de Costa Rica: 4 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade
Army Doctrine: Ejército de Costa Rica 1920

Cuba:
Formal Name: Republic of Cuba
Electoral Dictatorship: President Isaias Gomez (Conservative)
Capital: Havana
National Issues: Electoral Reform, Reclamation War
Manpower: 149 (+2)
Economic Points: 26 (+28)
Cuban National Army: 20 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 6 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Cuban National Army 1922
Cuban National Navy: 5 Trovão-class Destroyers, 8 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Luther-class Light Cruisers
Cuban Army Air Corps: 3 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 Jac-37 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Ecuador:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Ecuador
Absolute Monarchy: King Simon IV de Trastámara (Moderate)
Head of Government: General Mauricio Suero (Militarist)
Capital: Quito
National Issues: Economic Downturn, Living Conditions, Border Tensions
Manpower: 53 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+30)
Royal Ecuadorian Army: 30 Infantry Brigades, 5 Cavalry Brigades, 11 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Russian Imperial Army 1910
Royal Ecuadorian Navy: 10 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers
Royal Ecuadorian Air Force: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron
Highway Development: 152/500

Florida:TheMeanestGuest
Formal Name: Grand Republic of Florida
Executive Republic: United Front (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Thomas Graham (Conservative)
Capital: Dallas
Manpower: 673 (+9)
Economic Points: 0 (+67; 5 occupied)
-Education: -4 (8)
-FCS: -2
Grand Army of the Republic: 74 Conscript Brigades, 17 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 7 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Free Republican Army 1930
Floridian Republican Navy: 5 Furacão-class Destroyers, 2 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 1 Maryland-class Battleship
Navy Quality: 16
Florida Grand Air Corps: None
Galveston Project: 100/140

Hispaniola: Secret Scribe
Formal Name: Republic of Hispaniola
Head of State: President Guillermo Carvallo (Conservative)
Capital: Santo Domingo
National Issues: Living Conditions, Working Conditions
Manpower: 116 (+1)
Economic Points: 37 (+34)
Domestic Spending: -19
-Education -4 (2)
-Housing Initiative: -10
-Infrastructure: -5
Hispaniola Republican Army: 8 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Hispaniolan Republican Navy: 4 Furacão-class Destroyers, 6 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers
Hispaniola Army Air Force: 3 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 1 P-27T CAS Squadron
Airfield Construction: 35/50

Honduras
Formal Name: Republic of Honduras
Parliamentary Republic: National Order Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Javier Sol
Capital: Tegucigalpa
National Issues: Economic Downturn, Border Tensions
Manpower: 42 (+1)
Economic Points: 56 (+17)
-Education: -2 (1)
Honduran National Army: 15 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades
Honduran National Navy: 5 Oporto-class Destroyers, 2 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Luther-class Light Cruisers
Honduras Air Force: 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons

Jacksonia:<nuke>
Formal Name: Bear Flag Republic of Jacksonia
Head of Government: President Brian James (Conservative)
Capital: Jefferson
Manpower: 648 (+9)
Economic Points: 0 (+86)
-Education: -1 (8)
Bear Flag Army: 252 Conscript Brigades, 22 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 5 Rodvjur-Modell Armored Brigades, 21 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Pacific Coast Army 1925
Bear Flag Navy: 3 Akizuku-class Destroyers
Navy Quality: 15
Bear Flag Air Force: 12 AndAer JF-1936 Fighter Squadrons
Hydroelectric Project: 350/450
Division 81: 100/400

Jamaica
Executive Republic: Democratic Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Samuel Dunlop (Conservative)
Capital: Kingston
National Issues: Economic Reconstruction
Manpower: 28 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+12)
Jamaican Republican Army: 1 Infantry Brigade
Jamaican Republican Navy: 4 Trovão-class Destroyers
Reconstruction: 119/150

Mayaland: Dunebear
Formal Name: Kingdom of the Maya
Absolute Monarchy: King Janaab Pech (Conservative)
Capital: Belize
National Issues: Living Conditions, Working Conditions, Border Tensions
Manpower: 390 (+5)
Economic Points: 0 (+54)
Domestic Spending : -24 EP
-Education: -5(4)
-Mayan Intelligence Agency: -7
-Agricultural/Mining Subsides: -10
-Royal Mayan Archeological Society: -2
Stability: 10
Wach Yucateca: 61 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 2 Phillips Tankette Armored Brigades, 2 CKC-LTP 22 Brigades, 35 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Wach Yucateca 1927
Ha'Wach Yucateca: 11 Trovão-class Destroyers
Mayan Air Corps: 2 Vy24 Fighter Squadrons
Oil Extraction and Production Project: 170/800

Nicaragua
Formal Name: Republic of Nicaragua
Electoral Dictatorship: President Hugo Urbina (Religious)
Capital: Managua
National Issues: Living Conditions, Border Tensions, Economic Downturn
Manpower: 40 (+1)
Economic Points: 64 (+18)
Federal Army of New Spain: 9 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 8 Artillery Brigades
Federal Navy of New Spain: 3 Oporto-class Destroyers
Federal Army Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 2 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Paraguay
Formal Name: Republic of Paraguay
Executive Republic: Social Democratic Party (Liberal)
Head of State: President Andreas Villalobos (Liberal)
Capital: Asunción
National Issues: Brazil-Argentine Rivalry, Economic Downturn
Manpower: 183 (+2)
Economic Points: 55 (+51)
Army of Paraguay: 35 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 M1930 Armored Brigade, 11 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 9
Army River Corps: 12 Asunción-class River Boats
Navy Quality: 1
Army Air Corps: 4 P-27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Peru:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Peru
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Carlos II de Trastámara (Conservative)
Senate: New Progressive Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Antonio Rabash
Capital: Lima
National Issues: Working Conditions, Religion in Government
Manpower: 1,614 (+13)
Economic Points: 1 (+192)
Domestic Spending : -60 EP
-Disaster Brigade: -2
-Education: -20 (17)
-Inteligencia Nacional: -12
-Ministry of Immigration: -20
-Royal Peruvian Scientific Society: -6
Royal Peruvian Army: 152 Infantry Brigades, 16 Cavalry Brigades, 50 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Russian Imperial Army 1910
Royal Peruvian Navy: 5 Scourge-class Submarines, 6 Akizuku-class Destroyers, 5 Tufão II-class Destroyers, 4 Luther-class Light Cruisers,3 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 1 Amagi-class Battlecruiser,1 Maryland-class Battleship,2 King Juan-class Battleships
Royal Peruvian Air Corps: 4 K-19 Fighter Squadrons
Infrastructure Expansion: 475/1,200

Puerto Rico:
Formal Name: Republic of Puerto Rico
Head of Government: President Juan Maki (Conservative)
Capital: San Juan
Manpower: 24 (+1)
Economic Points: 29 (+9)
Domestic Spending: -1
Armed Services of Puerto Rico: 2 Infantry Brigades
Puerto Rican Coastal Patrol: 2 Patrick-class Destroyers, 1 Tufão II-class Destroyer
Puerto Rican Air Guard: 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron

United States of America: crezth
Formal Name: Second Union of the United States of America
Executive Republic: Republican Party (Conservative)
Head of State: President Henry Harris (Moderate)
Capital: Chicago
Manpower: 1,288 (+24)
Economic Points: 0 (+295; 15 occupied)
Domestic Spending: -0 EP
-Education: 0 (19)
United States Army: 197 Conscript Brigades, 22 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 4 Lejon-Modell Armored Brigades, 2 T-20 Armored Brigades, 1 CKC-LTP 34 Armored Brigade, 46 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 22
Army Doctrine: United States Army 1938
United States Navy: 4 Lundeburg-class Submarines, 5 Tufão-class Destroyers, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 2 Olympus-class Battleships, 1 Maryland-class Battleship, 1 Libertador-class Carrier
Army Air Corps: 4 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 S-100 Fighter Squadron, 1 H-1921 CAS Squadron, 1 CB-1924 Bomber Squadron
Air Force Quality: 10
Dam Project: 180/650
Fortification Project: 10/450
Road Project: 30/500

Uruguay
Formal Name: Republic of Uruguay
Executive Republic: Social Proletarist Party (Social Proletarist)
Head of State: President Luis Pichardo (Social Proletarist)
Capital: Montevideo
National Issues: Argentine-Brazil Rivalry, Religion in Government, Working Conditions
Manpower: 231 (+3)
Economic Points: 92 (+47)
Domestic Spending: -9 EP
-Education: -2 (3)
-Healthcare: -4 (6)
Republican Army of Uruguay: 17 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigade
Uruguayan National Navy: 4 Tridente-class Submarines, 10 Furacão-class Destroyers, 2 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 1 Lioness-class Battlecruiser, 1 Maryland-class Battleship
Republican Air Force of Uruguay: 3 P-27 Fighter Squadrons

Venezuela:
Formal Name: Republic of Venezuela
Executive Republic: Catholic Moralism Party (Religious)
Head of Government: President Diego Marsala (Religious)
Capital: Caracas
Manpower: 255 (+3)
Economic Points: 13 (+58)
Domestic Spending : -5 EP
-Intelligence Agency: -2
Venezuelan National Army: 40 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 20Artillery Brigades
Venezuelan National Navy: 1 Nordenfelt-class Submarine, 7 Zygmunt-class Destroyer, 3 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Chościsko-class Light Cruisers, 2 Lioness-class Battlecruisers, 2 King Juan-class Battleships
National Army Air Corps: 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 1 P-27T Fighter Squadron

Vinland: Lord_Iggy
Formal Name: Kingdom of Vinland
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Ingvar Gyllensvärd (Conservative)
Riksdag: Konservativ Industripartiet (Conservative)
Head of Government: Statsminister Konrad Franzen
Capital: Nya Stockholm
National Issues: Reclamation War, Border Tensions
Manpower: 1,368 (+18)
Economic Points: 58 (+231)
Domestic Spending : -52 EP
-Education: -20 (14)
-Infrastructure: -6
-National Insurance: -14 (14)
-Vinlandskridningpolis: -12
Royal Vinlandic Armed Forces: 104 Infantry Brigades, 42 Cavalry Brigades, 11 Lodjur Armored Brigades, 6 Lejon-Modell Armored Brigades, 1 Björn Armored Brigade, 4 Rovdjur-Modell Armored Brigades, 19 Artillery Brigades, 2 Landcruisers
Army Doctrine: Kungliga Vinlandska Försvarsmakten 1930
Royal Vinlandic Navy: 1 Trovão-class Destroyer,7 Furacão-class Destroyers, 6 Tufão-class Destroyers,1 Maryland-class Battleship, 1 Kronos-class Battleship
Royal Vinlandic Air Force: 1 P-16 Fighter Squadron, 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron, 5 F-25 Fighter Squadrons, 4 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons

Last edited:
Africa/Middle East
Spoiler :

Abyssinia:
Formal Name: Free Republic of Abyssinia
Parliamentary Republic: Reclamation Party (Militarist)
Head of Government: First Minister Baruch Wolde
Capital: Addis Ababa
National Issues: Food Shortages, Second Great War
Manpower: 604 (+6)
Economic Points: 0 (+21)
Domestic Spending: 0 EP
-Education: 0 (7)
Abyssinian Freedom Army: 6 Conscript Brigades, 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 2 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Fatherland Proletarian Army 1913
Free Abyssinian Air Corps: None
Infrastructure Development: 168/300

Adjuuramark:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Adjuuramark
Military Dictatorship: General Peachey Carnehan (Militarist)
Capital: Mogadishu
National Issues: Islamic Dissent, Tribal Unrest, Second Great War
Manpower: 108 (+1)
Economic Points: 27 (+17)
Stability: 6
Carnehan's Company: 6 Infantry Brigades, 2 Equality-type Armored Brigades, 4 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: British Royal Army 1925
Adjuuran Navy: 1 Patrick-class Destroyer
Carnehan's Company Air Corps: 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron, 3 Vy24 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Storno-type Fighter Squadron

Angola
Formal Name: Free Republic of Angola
Parliamentary Republic: Party of Order (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Anahi Simbron
Capital: Namibe
National Issues: Economic Failure
Manpower: 59 (+1)
Economic Points: 20 (+10)
Angolan Army: 9 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades
Angolan Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron

Benin:
Formal Name: Free Nation of Benin
Military Dictatorship: General Emile Dawon (Militarist)
Capital: Lokoja
National Issues: Government Control, Ethnic Rivalries
Manpower: 1,620 (+15)
Economic Points: 61 (+33)
Domestic Spending: -10
-Education: -5 (15)
-Agence de Sécurité Intérieure: -5
Free Army of Benin: 35 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 1 M1930 Armored Brigade, 2 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Confederate Army 1910
Free Air Corps of Benin: 1 P-16 Fighter Squadron, 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron

Botswana
Formal Name: Free Nation of Botswana
Military Dictatorship: Oluchi Ihejirika (Conservative)
Capital: Maun
National Issues: Border Tensions
Manpower: 23 (+1)
Economic Points: 19 (+6)
Botswana Militia: 2 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades
Botswana Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron

Chad
Formal Name: Republic of Chad
Parliamentary Republic: Foundation Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Adoum Dadnadji
Capital: Abeche
National Issues: Food Shortages, Ethnic Unrest
Manpower: 89 (+1)
Economic Points: 31 (+10)
Chad Freedom Army: 15 Infantry Brigades, 1 M1930 Armored Brigade, 6 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Ejército Republicano Español 1929
Chad Freedom Air Corps: 1 P-21 Fighter Squadron

Chokweland: Christos200
Formal Name: Nation of the Chokwe People
Military Dictatorship: Negao Jasso (Militarist)
Capital: Luau
National Issues: Tribal Unrest
Manpower: 158 (+2)
Economic Points: 0 (+22)
Army of the Chokwe: 9 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 Artillery Brigade
Chokwe Air Force: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron
Burundi Reconstruction: 14/50

Egypt: BILLSIF
Formal Name: Republic of Egypt
Parliamentary Republic: Republic Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Fadl Fakhri Ahmed
Capital: Cairo
National Issues: Border Tensions, Living Conditions
Manpower: 779 (+8)
Economic Points: 1 (+47)
-Education: -8 (8)
Army of the Egyptian Republic: 8 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: United Arab Army 1930
Navy of the Egyptian Republic: 1 Scourge-class Submarine
Egyptian Republican Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron
Northern Egyptian Infrastructure Project: 154/300

Gabon
Formal Name: Nation of Gabon
Military Dictatorship: General Augustin Makaya (Liberal)
Capital: Moanda
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest
Manpower: 45 (+1)
Economic Points: 9 (+8)
Free Army of Gabon: 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Gabon Coast Guard: 3 Tufao II-class Destroyers

Goudkust
Formal Name: Commonwealth of Goudkust
Executive Republic: Socialist Party (Social Proletarist)
Head of State: Stadtsholder Burke DeWitt (Social Proletarist)
Capital: Roggenstad
National Issues: Living Conditions, Working Conditions
Manpower: 29 (+1)
Economic Points: 15 (+7)
Commonwealth Army: 2 Infantry Brigades

Hashemite Sultanate
Absolute Monarchy: Sultan Faisal bin Hashim (Conservative)
Capital: Jeddah
National Issues: Tribal Unrest
Manpower: 87 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+20)
Domestic Spending: -1
Army of the Hashemite Sultan: 6 Infantry Brigades, 7 Artillery Brigades
Navy of the Hashemite Sultan: 8 Patrick-class Destroyers
Air Corps of the Hashemite Sultan: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron

Hollandia
Formal Name: Free Republic of Hollandia
Executive Republic: Liberal Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Stadtsholder Renske de Krom (Liberal)
Capital: Mombasa
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest
Manpower: 36 (+1)
Economic Points: 14 (+17)
-Education: -1(1)
-Healthcare: -2 (2)
Hollandia National Militia: 5 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 3 Artillery Brigades
Hollandia Coast Guard: 6 Tufao II-class Destroyers
Hollandian Militia Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron

Interior Africa
Formal Name: Dominion of Interior Africa
Parliamentary Republic: United Front (Moderate)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Luis Zuniga
Capital: Carnot
National Issues: Tribal Rivalries, Living Conditions
Manpower: 40 (+1)
Economic Points: 5 (+5)
Army of the Dominion: 1 Infantry Brigade, 1 Artillery Brigade

Iran: Lokki242
Formal Name: Islamic Kingdom of Iran
Absolute Monarchy: High Shahansha Nasar al-din II (Conservative)
Capital: Tehran
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest, Border Tensions, Religion in Government
Manpower: 1,287 (+13)
Economic Points: 0 (+125)
Domestic Spending : -60 EP
-Education: -20 (13)
-Sunni Plan: -30
Royal Islamic Guard: 94 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 15 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Persian Royal Army 1928
Islamic Royal Navy: 11 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 4 Chościsko-class Light Cruisers, 1 Ziemowit-class Heavy Cruiser, 1 Lioness-class Battlecruiser, 1 Maryland-class Battleship
Islamic Royal Air Corps: 1 Vy-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron
Fortification System: 265/550

Kabinde
Formal Name: Republic of Kabinde
Military Dictatorship: Commander Ludo Janz (Militarist)
Capital: Luanda
National Issues: Government Reform, Border Tensions
Manpower: 87 (+1)
Economic Points: 14 (+5)
Free Kabinde Army: 5 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades
Kabinde Coastal Patrol: 1 Tufao II-class Destroyer

Kongo:
Formal Name: Empire of Scandinavia
Parliamentary Monarchy: Emperor Conrad Vasa (Moderate)
Riksdag: Liberal Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Chancellor Helmer Viken
Capital: Haraldsholm
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest, Border Tensions, Reclamation of Scandinavia
Manpower: 62 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+33)
Domestic Spending: -5 EP
-Internal Intelligence Service: -4
Imperial Scandinavian Army: 13 Infantry Brigades, 2 Laelaps Armored Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Imperial Scandinavian Army 1910
Imperial Scandinavian Navy: 5 Harpoon-class Submarines, 7 Kraken-class Submarines, 1 Scourge-class Submarine, 10 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 15 Oporto-class Destroyers, 5 Duisburg-class Light Cruisers, 1 Shire-class Light Cruiser, 3 Chasseur-class Battlecruisers, 3 Maryland-class Battleships, 1 Guardian-class Carrier
Imperial Scandinavian Air Corps: 1 H-1921 Fighter Squadron, 1 C-1293 Fighter Squadron, 3 S-100 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron, 1 Pegasus-type Transport Squadron

Kurdistan:
Formal Name: Republic of Kurdistan
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Nazermi Talabani (Conservative)
Parliament: National Unity Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Farhad Hardi
Capital: Cizre
National Issues: Border Tensions, Working Conditions
Manpower: 145 (+2)
Economic Points: 38 (+28)
Republican Army of Kurdistan: 44 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades
Republican Kurdish Air Corps: 7 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons, 1 Sim30IB-30b Bomber Squadron

Libya:
Formal Name: Islamic Republic of Libya
Parliamentary Republic: Third Path Party (Moderate)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Iqbal Mihayshi
Capital: Tripoli
National Issues: Agricultural Program, Working Conditions, Religious Influences
Manpower: 136 (+2)
Holy Army of Libya: 8 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 10 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Magyar Birodalmi Army 1916
Agricultural Program: 250/400

Mali
Formal Name: Kingdom of Mali
Absolute Monarchy: King Modibo Traore (Militarist)
Capital: Bamako
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest, Border Tensions
Manpower: 313 (+4)
Economic Points: 14 (+15)
-Education: -3 (4)
Royal Army of Mali: 27 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 7 Artillery Brigades
Royal Malian Navy: 1 Scourge-class Submarine, 6 Tufao II-class Destroyers, 1 Shire-class Light Cruiser
Royal Malian Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron

Mozambique
Formal Name: Republic of Mozambique
Parliamentary Republic: Liberal Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Johan Dhalakama
Capital: Mozambique
National Issues: Working Conditions, Living Conditions
Manpower: 86 (+1)
Economic Points: 15 (+13)
Army of Mozambique: 8 Infantry Brigades, 4 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Free Republican Army 1930
Coastal Guard of Mozambique: 7 Tufao II-class Destroyers
Air Corps of Mozambique: 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron

Mutapa
Formal Name: Kingdom of Mutapa
Absolute Monarchy: King Nyatsimba II Mokumbwe (Conservative)
Capital: Harare
National Issues: Government Reform, Border Tensions
Manpower: 148 (+2)
Economic Points: 18 (+20)
Royal Army of Mutapa: 30 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 18 Artillery Brigades
Royal Navy of Mutapa: 4 Trovão-class Destroyers
Royal Air Corps of Mutapa: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons

Oranjien
Formal Name: Republic of Oranjien
Executive Republic: National Conservative Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Svend Oster (Liberal)
Capital: Christiansburg
National Issues: Border Tensions, Working Conditions
Manpower: 37 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+12)
Oranjien Republican Army: 10 Infantry Brigades, 4 Cavalry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Oranjien Republican Navy: 6 Patrick-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser
Air Force: 2 P-21 Fighter Squadrons
Public Development Fund: 79/500

Ovamboland
Formal Name: Nation of the Ovambo People
Military Dictatorship: General Nehale Nelumbo (Conservative)
Capital: Velamanville
National Issues: Chokwe Dominance, Border Tensions
Manpower: 21 (+1)
Economic Points: 32 (+7)
Army of the Ambo: 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Ovambo Air Corps: None

South Africa: Karikon
Formal Name: Dominion of South Africa
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Rodger Tudor (Conservative)
Congress: Conservative Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: President Duncan Roberts
Capital: Cape Town
National Issues: Civil Rights, Border Tensions, The War
Manpower: 156 (+2)
Economic Points: 1 (+38)
-Healthcare: -4 (4)
Army of South Africa: 4 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 2 Artillery Brigades
Navy of South Africa: 2 Trovão-class Destroyers, 2 Early Light Cruisers
Navy Quality: 12
Roadway Project: 200/400
Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Dumyat Expeditionary Force: 1 Infantry Brigade, 1 Cavalry Brigade

Sudan:
Formal Name: Sudanese Sultanate
Absolute Monarchy: Sultan Zaman Karim (Militarist)
Capital: Khartoum
Manpower: 625 (+6)
Economic Points: 32 (+20)
-Education: -3 (6)
Sultan's Army of Sudan: 10 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 5 Artillery Brigades
Sultan's River Fleet: 2 Rio-class River Boats
Navy Quality: 2
Sultan's Air Corps: 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron
Expeditionary Forces:
Spoiler :

Egyptian Expeditionary Force: 2 Conscript Brigades, 5 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades

Tadjoura:
Formal Name: Kingdom of Tadjoura
Absolute Monarchy: King Lazar Pasternov (Militarist)
Capital: Tadjoura
National Issues: Border Tensions, The War
Manpower: 32 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+11)
Royal Army of Tadjoura: 5 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 T-20 Brigade, 5 Artillery Brigades
Royal Navy of Tadjoura: 14 Harpoon-class Submarines
Royal Air Corps of Tadjoura: 4 C-1293 Fighter Squadrons, 2 H-1921 CAS Squadrons, 1 CB-1924 Bomber Squadron

Tanganyeken:
Formal Name: Republic of Tanganyeken
Parliamentary Republic: Grand Liberty Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Muhsin Hall
Capital: Dar-es-Salaam
National Issues: Living Conditions, Working Conditions, Border Tensions
Manpower: 357 (+3)
Economic Points: 64 (+19)
Domestic Spending: -4 EP
Army of Tanganyeken: 10 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Navy of Tanganyeken: 2 Trovão-class Destroyers, 6 Patrick-class Destroyers, 2 Luther-class Light Cruisers

Tunisia
Formal Name: Republic of Greater Tunis
Parliamentary Republic: National Liberal Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Ziad Marzouk
Capital: Tunis
Manpower: 153 (+2)
Economic Points: 0 (+21)
Republican Army of Tunis: 12 Infantry Brigades, 1 Artillery Brigade
Army Doctrine: United Arab Army 1930
Republican Navy of Tunis: 4 Tufao II-class Destroyers
Economic Reform Plan: 21/280

Turkey
Formal Name: Turkish Sultanate
Parliamentary Monarchy: Sultan Selim II Hasan (Moderate)
Congress: Young Turks Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Deniz Kılıçdaroğlu
Capital: Konya
Manpower: 255 (+2)
Economic Points: 50 (+43)
Domestic Spending: -10 EP
-Education: -5 (3)
-National Security Service: -5
Turkish National Army: 36 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 12 Artillery Brigades
Turkish National Navy: 3 Harpoon-class Submarines, 6 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 2 Ziemowit-class Heavy Cruisers, 1 Lioness-class Battlecruiser, 1 Regio-class Escort Carrier
Turkish National Air Corps: None

Zambia:
Formal Name: Republic of Zambia
Parliamentary Republic: Socialist Party (Social Proletarist)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Peter Damron
Capital: Lusaka
National Issues: Border Tensions, Living Conditions
Manpower: 55 (+1)
Economic Points: 0 (+9)
Free Zambian Militia: 3 Conscript Brigades, 6 Infantry Brigades, 2 Artillery Brigades
Fortification Program: 76/100

Zululand
Formal Name: The Zulu Kingdom
Parliamentary Monarchy: King Shaka III Zulu (Conservative)
Parliament: Party of Progress (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Credo Khumalo
Capital: Bulawayo
Manpower: 293 (+4)
Economic Points: 17 (+18)
Royal Zulu Army: 17 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 10 Artillery Brigades
Royal Zulu Navy: 4 Trovão-class Destroyers

Far East
Spoiler :

Afghanistan
Formal Name: Kingdom of the Afghan People
Absolute Monarchy: King Shuja Durrani (Conservative)
Capital: Kabul
National Issues: Infrastructure Modernization, Tribal Rivalries
Manpower: 154 (+2)
Economic Points: 0 (+25)
Stability: 10
Unified Afghan Army: 21 Infantry Brigades, 7 Cavalry Brigades
Army Doctrine: Persian Royal Army 1910
Afghan Army Air Corps: 1 Vy-24 Fighter Squadron

Australia:
Formal Name: Dominion of Australia
Parliamentary Monarchy: Queen Diane Tudor (Moderate)
Parliament: Labour Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: Prime Minister George Martin
Capital: Sydney
National Issues: Irrigation Program, Autonomy from Britain
Manpower: 364 (+4)
Economic Points: 0 (+50)
-Pensions: -4 (4)
Australian Royal Army: 10 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 Artillery Brigade
Australian Royal Navy: 4 Furacão-class Destroyers
Australian Royal Air Corps: 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 1 Rom33 CAS Squadron
Outback Irrigation Project: 126/3,750

China:talonschild
Formal Name: Unified Realm of China
Military Dictatorship: Marshal Yehao Ma (Militarist)
Capital: Lanzhou
National Issues: Red Army, Modernization
Manpower: 690 (+11)
Economic Points: 3 (+87)
Domestic Spending : -16 EP
-Child Subsidies: -4
-Education: -8 (8)
-Office of Continued Loyalty: -4
Ascendant Chinese Army: 7 Conscript Brigades, 164 Infantry Brigades, 10 Cavalry Brigades, 52 Artillery Brigades
United Chinese Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 2 JC-7 Fighter Squadrons, 1 CorSmi-31 CAS Squadron
First State Development Project: 20/600

Guangxi:
Formal Name: Dominion of Guangxi
Absolute Monarchy: King John II Qing (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nathaniel Xilai
Capital: Xinjing
National Issues: Reconstruction, The War
Manpower: 2,027 (+33)
Economic Points: 0 (+99)
Domestic Spending: -13 EP
-Education: -13 (21)
Royal Guangxi Army: 158 Conscript Brigades, 10 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 1 Mk2 Cataphract Armored Brigade, 18 Artillery Brigades
Royal Guangxi Air Corps: None
Reconstruction: 79/1,240

Hawaii
Formal Name: Republic of Hawaii
Executive Republic: Free Hawaii Party (Liberal)
Head of Government: President Christopher Nelson (Liberal)
Capital: Honolulu
National Issues: Economic Downturn
Manpower: 23 (+1)
Economic Points: 25 (+12)
-Education -1 (1)
Hawaiian Republican Army: 3 Infantry Brigades
Army Doctrine: Imperial Japanese Army 1929
Hawaiian Republican Navy: 3 Oporto-class Destroyers, 6 Patrick-class Destroyers

India: m.t. cicero
Formal Name: United Principalities of India
Absolute Monarchy: High Prince Khushwant Diwan (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jeetendra Narang (Conservative)
Capitol: Bombay
National Issues: Second Great War, Reconstruction
Manpower: 9,231 (+100)
Economic Points: 0 (+117)
-Education: 0 (92)
Indian National Army: 123 Conscript Brigades, 21 Infantry Brigades, 2 M1930 Armored Brigades,1 T-20 Armored Brigade, 1 CKC-LTP 34 Armored Brigade, 33 Artillery Brigade
Indian National Armada: 10 Zygmunt-class Destroyers, 5 Furacão-class Destroyers, 4 Oporto-class Destroyers, 1 Luther-class Light Cruiser
Indian National Air Corps: 1 Sim27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron
Hydroelectric Project: 181/800
All India Housing Authority: 50/4,500

Japan: Quisani
Formal Name: Empire of Japan
Absolute Monarchy: Emperor Taisho (Militarist)
Capital: Kyoto
National Issues: Military Rivalry, Economic Downturn, Working Conditions, Second Great War
Manpower: 2,074 (+31)
Economic Points: 4 (+680)
Domestic Spending : -42 EP
-Education: -22 (22)
-Imperial Intelligence Agency: -20
Imperial Japanese Army: 18 Infantry Brigades, 6 Type-92 Brigades, 19 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 23
Army Doctrine: Imperial Japanese Army 1937
Imperial Japanese Navy: 18 Akizuku-class Destroyers, 13 Okikaze-class Destroyers, 5 Luther-class Light Cruisers, 1 Takao-class Heavy Cruiser, 1 Amagi-class Battlecruiser, 4 Ise-class Battleships, 2 Shōkaku-class Carriers, 4 Taiho-class Carriers
Japanese Aerial Force: 9 Storno-type Fighter Squadrons, 10 C-1293 Fighter Squadrons, 1 P-27 Fighter Squadron, 1 JC-7 Fighter Squadron, 4 I-1923 Bomber Squadrons, 4 I-1923mII Bomber Squadrons, 6 Ki-9 Bomber Squadrons, 2 Patriota-type Bomber Squadrons, 1 Tamataka Transport Squadron, 1 Kayaba Ka-1 Helicopter Squadron
Japanese Rocket Forces: None
Colonies: 252
Spoiler :

East Indies: 88
-Garrison: 27 Infantry Brigades, 3 Cavalry Brigades, 4 Artillery Brigades
Japanese China: 125
-Garrison: 156 Conscript Brigades, 94 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 2 Cataphract Armored Brigades, 30 Artillery Brigades
-Colonial Issue: Reconstruction
Japanese Pacific Islands: 4
Korea: 45
-Garrison: 130 Conscript Brigades, 2 Infantry Brigades, 1 Type-92 Armored Brigade, 6 Artillery Brigades
Manchuria: 35
-Garrison: 15 Conscript Brigades, 13 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades
Nemasukyojin: 10
-Colonial Issue: Border Tensions
Philippines: 0 (25 occupied)

Kazakhstan
Formal Name: Islamic Kingdom of the Kazakhs
Absolute Monarchy: King Nurzhan Usenov (Conservative)
Capital: Kyzyl-Su
National Issues: Military Rivalries, Border Tensions, Tribal Unrest
Manpower: 241 (+3)
Economic Points: 0 (+19)
Domestic Spending: -0 EP
-Education: -0 (3)
Free Kazakh Army: 21 Infantry Brigades, 1 Cavalry Brigade, 7 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Army of the Kazakhs 1933

New Zealand:
Formal Name: Kingdom of New Zealand
Constitutional Monarchy: King Pablo Rocha (Conservative)
Parliament: Party of Rocha (Conservative)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Artistides Erico (Conservative)
Capital: Akarana
National Issues: Ethnic Unrest, Economic Downturn
Manpower: 36 (+1)
Economic Points: 42 (+23)
-Education: -2 (1)
Stability: 9
New Zealand Unified Army: 6 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 6 Artillery Brigades
New Zealand National Navy: 3 Ravenous-class Destroyers, 2 Shire-class Light Cruisers
New Zealander Air Corps: 2 Sim27 Fighter Squadrons

Philippines
Formal Name: Republic of the Philippines
Executive Republic: Independence Coalition (Moderate)
Head of State: General Abad Quezon (Moderate)
Capital: Manila
Manpower: 534 (+6)
-Education: 0 (6)
Free Filipino Army: 40 Conscript Brigades, 16 Infantry Brigades, 6 Artillery Brigades
Army Doctrine: Imperial Japanese Army 1937

Tibet:
Formal Name: Holy Realm of Tibet
Parliamentary Theocracy: Dalai Lama XII (Religious)
Parliament: Citizen's Party (Conservative)
Head of Government: First Citizen Chodak Gyadatsang
Capital: Lhasa
National Issues: Economic Revival Plan, Border Tensions
Manpower: 548 (+5)
Economic Points: 0 (+24)
Domestic Spending : -5 EP
-Education: -5 (5)
Stability: 9
Tibetan National Army: 40 Infantry Brigades, 2 Cavalry Brigades, 15 Artillery Brigades
Army Quality: 4
Army Doctrine: British Royal Army 1890
Economic Revival Plan: 208/900

Last edited:
Reserve Post 1

Last edited:
This is a post I'm saving just in case I need to readjust things later. It's possible.

Adjuuramark is up for grabs. I request Catalonia instead.

The one true government of all India (Federalist) is here, ready to crush the rebel scum once and for all.

I dunno if you've heard The Korinto play live, but they're pretty big in Japan

Top Bottom