Can't play anny custom mods anny more

Apache

Chieftain
Hi

I can't suddenly not play any custom mods in Civ5, I have re-installed civ5 and deleted all catalogs, turned down gfx and effects.
what is happening is that when I start a new game with a mod the game load the mod, show the standard screen with civilization info of that nation you selected. When I click "rdy" for closing the nation info screen the, it closes and games freezes. Some time's I can see the Ui around the screen corner some times I can't.

I have tested with mods from this site and from steam work shop. Can't see anyone else having this problem

I have played allot of mods b4 in civ5 on same rig with no problem but now I can't at all.

i7 12gb ram, +++

omg the solution... I found it, The only t hing I have not done is re-install win7. I did take a look at those save game folders and other folders like cache and stuff. If not all but allot of them was marked as "read only" in folder properties on: My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5.
Did remove those "read only" and I can start several scenarios and mods now. Nothing of that worked for a while now.

\o/ I am a happy puppy now \o/

I have this same bug!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for help too!!!!

I had some mods working very well, when i installed Hulfgar BNW mods this crashes happened for first time. Now all mods doesn't work. Deleted all mods, cache files and moduserdata and still happen this bug. I installed just one mod and still crash for any mod.

I will try your solution.

I deleted all saved games for all kinds, from single to mods saves and now works. The problem there is a saved game from a bug mod.

Top Bottom