pbem - straight up, no gimics, minimal restrictions

ruff_hi

Live 4ever! Or die trying
Anyone interested in a standard BtS pbem game with minimal restrictions?

• random civ / leaders
  • unrestricted leaders
  • small fractal map
  • no tech trading
  • no events
  • no huts

I'm aiming at 4-5 (maybe 6) 6 players. Sorry all others - this game is full. Replacements may add their names to the list.

Players
- ruff (NYC: UTC -5)
- bathsheba (London!: UTC +0)
- Tachywaxon (NYC or similar: UTC -5)
- Hercules90 (London?: UTC +0)
- Mîtiu Ioan (Romania: UTC +2?)
- methinkso (NYC or similar: UTC -5)

Play Order

Leaders and Civs
Hercules - Qin Shi Huang (Ind / Pro) of Japan
Ruff - Frederick (Phi / Org) of Korea
Tachywaxon - Elizabeth (Phi / Fin) of Greece
methingso - Tokugawa (Agg / Pro) of England
Mitiu Iona - Ramesses (Spi / Ind) of Holy Rome
bathsheba - Napoleon (Org / Chm) of Zululand

I've started a game at http://pbemtracker.com/ - it is called 'StraightUp' so join that game so that we can use the tracker (password is 'aa').[/QUOTE]

Laahndon says gmt
What the heck?

Are we going to use pbemtracker ?
Can do. I will use use my emailer.

I also used to use an excellent emailer utility, but it has regularly crashed ever since the last Windows 7 security updates :(
Did you reinstall? It works for me fine. Can you do me a fav and hold down the SHIFT hey when you start it next. That creates a log file - email it to me so that I can see what is going on (ruff dot hi at gmail dot com).

btw - I started a very similar 4-play game to this a few months ago and one of the players is isolated ... so ... I am going to get a friend from RB to roll the map for us (once we have settled on play order, etc) and peek at the map to see that we don't have any isolated starts.

Mîtiu Ioan;12874176 said:
I'll participate to such a game but - from my experience - 6 players seems to be better then 4 ...
Fine - you're in.

BTW - any Earth18 reaction?

Earth, EARTH, did you said EARTH!? Why the sick love for earth maps? :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::borg::borg::borg::mad::mad::mad::D:D:undecide::o:o:o:gripe::gripe::hmm::hmm::hatsoff::hatsoff::gripe::gripe::aargh::aargh::aargh::suicide:

Players

I'll need some email addresses (mine is ruff dot hi at gmail dot com). I have them for Bathsheba and Mitiu Ioan. I don't believe I have them for the others.

Well, perhaps it's time to make it a 7 person game ;)
Sorry Calanthian - I was looking for a 4-5 player game and I've already stretched it to 6. If you start one, I will play :D.

Top Bottom