Overextended empire challenge

Cetrix

Merovingian
So... let's share our greatest empires screenshots. :)

As Bactrian empire, emperor difficulty, 3/3, 311AD.

Spoiler :
Very challenging ! Because if I lose a city or if I'm at war, I lose all my overextended conquests to independant cities... except if I am in a golden age ! So, I keep my GP wisely. Soon, the Gupta will rise in Inda in 320AD. Fortunatly, I have 2 GP + 1 in a few turns. I will declare war on Rome and Byzantines too when the spawn during the golden age. My goal is to take Anatolia, Egypt and Greece... and why not conquer all Rome (they did good, they have all the historical territories except Numidia and Britain) ? Stability isn't a big deal with Empire civic + a lot of courthouses.

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 920
My little Tocharian Empire:lol: emperor difficulty, 3/3, 133AD.

Attachments

• bred.jpg
    bred.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 863
Sabean Empire emperor difficulty, 3/3, 30BC (completed UHV1,2 in 68BC)

Attachments

• saba.jpg
    saba.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 657
just recreating Alexander's empire ..

not 3/3 though, as usual the Romans got monarchy before me :(

Attachments

• antigonids.jpg
    antigonids.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 905
I'm sorry I thought I reenabled them. I will do that in the next commit.

nah it's just I use an older version, I haven't updated the mod for a long time!

kinda busy lately !

Im necroing or not? I think this should be eternal so here is my Rome. It is on lowest difficult to maintaining is very easy after you got fairgrounds and forums in every city.

Spoiler :

It is so big that I needed two screenshots. Also Nubia and other civ in Arabia is my vassal. I kicked Parthians out from Mesopotamia and Axum downed me recently :D

Pop-ups of finnished productions. It is a vanilla setting to prevent auto-rotation of cities which is annoying.

Top Bottom