TSG72 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

This game was the Assyria Immortal Science game.

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 1470 AD (Turn 207) Science victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: is a tie and goes to pkf and Tabarnak with a 1645 AD (turn 239) Science victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Arilian with a last minute entry of 1705 AD (turn 251) Science win. :high5:

There were 340 downloads with 40 submissions for this game. :hatsoff:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:
Please do not forget to check out AlanH"s replay facility. :thumbsup:

So kind of pkf and Tab to get the exact same results, granting me a bronze medal :)

Probably this was my last gotm for a long time, as I do not play civ anymore, but we will see.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for the game Leif, I really enjoyed this game even though I didn't finish by the submission date. I love the Assyrians ability to get techs on taking cities. I think I got about 10 free techs that way. though it's not the most optimal way to play for a quick science game it sure adds to the fun factor :)

Top Bottom