New Unit: Goblin Worker\Warrior

Kindred72

Vampire

Attachments

• goblinworkershovelpreview.gif
    goblinworkershovelpreview.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 2,657
But, he doesn't do windows. sorry.

But he can do everything else. And he is centered in the game, even though he looks low here.

sweet, avery versitile little fellow, hit two birds with one stone, with him ;), very nice

Skinny little devil... I guess that's what slaving all day in the mushroom patch will get you. Looks good.

Beautiful looking unit, Kindred.

I'm know I'm being greedy and I've mentioned this before, but I don't suppose there's any chance you'll make a Halfling Worker?:D

Nice animation! :)
Can you make some armored goblin as well?

I like it! :goodjob: It sort of reminds me of Golem, but apparently I'm the only one...

Great unit, Kindred. What's next, a hobbit? :)

Would you mind if tried to turn him into a human slave like Kal-el suggested? I started a preview thread in the main forum, so I don't threadjack this one. Yay or nay it there, if you don't mind. :)

Again - a funny-looking and very useful universal unit that can be used in complicated Stone Age scenarios as a Neolithic worker-warrior-hunter-gather person with very realistic features (Neolith degradation of human phisyc after megafaunal extinction and thus - drastic food shortage leading to gracilization of human bodies and beginning of First Wars among the same species (H. sapiens) in history.

Thanks for the job!

I wonder can anybosy creat a GOOD Neanderthal warrior?

(must be the strongest unit of all ancient infantry units in Civ due to superb phisiscal characteristic of that unique species of Homo)

Originally posted by gael
I'm not into the fantasy units, but your units are class.

hehee- well you could put certain fantasy units into the real civ world (ok- some people would be green-skinned, but apart from that there is little in Tolkien's works that you don't see in nightly Camden Town :D)... well almost :lol:

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r

hehe- well you could put certain fantasy units into the real civ world (ok- some people would be green-skinned, but apart from that there is little in Tolkien's works that you don't see in nightly Camden Town :D)... well almost :lol:

... think it's gotta do with the stuff they put into the Thames... or maybe Miracinonyx just needs to see one of my fiends after he had one too many at the pub.

Beauty of a unit, btw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Kindred72's GoblinWorker/Warrior unit Adjusted and Complete.

I altered All Flcs except the Default, Fortify, Victory and Death Flcs.
The Flcs were Changed and or altered to work better with the Worker.amb file in the Civ III Game.

I created New Sounds for GoblinWorkerFortify, GoblinWorkerAttack, GoblinWorkerDeath and GoblinWorkerVictory.

ALL Sounds and flcs have been Game Tested.

Made a simple GoblinWorker units_32.pcx for use.

Adjusted GoblinLarge.pcx...removed magenta background.

This GoblinWorker/Warrior is small but he is MEAN!...the New Sounds I created are an Effort to help create that MEAN characteristic when he is used in Battle.

To keep this simple, I have included ALL Files for this unit and a Read Me.

Big Thanks to Kindred72 for creating this unit

Comments Welcome...Enjoy

Get the Zip Here: Size 597 KB
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/Adjusted_GoblinWorker_Warrior_Complete.zip

Top Bottom