Wonder Graphics: Angkor Wat

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia
"May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected-- be guarded by beneficial celestials, and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood. "

That's how the Buddhists pray for peace. Here's a Cambodian wonder called Angkor Wat,requested by Kal-el.

Angkor Wat was built during the time Khmer civilization was in it's highest peak. I guess this religious wonder can be used for happiness and culture. Package includes needed entries for text files and couple of wonder splashes.

Ukas

Here it is

Wow, great work!!
:goodjob:

By the way... do you know any good Indonesian Wonders, i need one for this mod i'm working on?

Thanks, and again, great job!

Thanks Kal, I sometimes forget to do it.

Nebbish - Thanks :)

To answer the question: no, I don't, made a search 'indonesian wonder' in google and results were female rock star, octopus species and great wetlands. Not much to make wonder graphics from. But if you find something you can make a request.

It's about time Polynesia got it's own nice looking wonder. Good work Ukas, quality work, as always! :goodjob:

i just got done watching a show about angkor wat and now i've stumbled onto this wonderful (pun intended) creation of yours. i'm gonna have to find something to do with this just because it's so neat. good work!

Oooh. Beautiful. :love:

Care to do Borobudur? Ayutthaya's Buddha? Plain of Jars? Petronas Towers? :)

Nicely done :thumbsup:

I think Angkor Wat should have been in the main game to start with.

That is amazing Rufus! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom