Large Size 75x120, Flat
Deity
7 Civilizations
Raging Hordes
Standard Rules (except flat world)
Alexander of the Greeks
No Starting Technologies
Victory Conditions:
1) Own the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World.
2) For each Ancient Wonder built by an AI, you must capture that Wonder AND build an additional wonder with a cost of at least 100 more shields.
Scoring: Date Completed.
Deadline: March 17, 2014.

Rules regarding the destruction of a Wonder:
1) If an AI civ/Barbs destroy an ancient wonder owned by another AI, the player can capture a (Renaissance or later) wonder built by the same civ, if such a wonder exists. If there is no such wonder, the civ must be destroyed.

2) If the player destroys an ancient wonder owned by the AI, he (or she) must destroy the entire civ that owned the wonder AND build another wonder in compensation (in addition to the wonder that must be built for losing the wonder in the first place), with a price of at least 100 extra shields.

3) If a wonder is destroyed after the player has owned it for at least 5 turns (if it is destroyed by a counterattack sooner than that, the player may choose to use rule 2 instead), the player must build 3 extra wonders in compensation. If a wonder is captured from the player but was recaptured instead of destroyed, the player need only build one additional wonder (of +100 shields) in compensation. Protect your wonders!

You can download the game here.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOTM 151

Victory Conditions:
1) Own the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World.
2) For each Ancient Wonder built by an AI, you must capture that Wonder AND build an additional wonder with a cost of at least 100 more shields.

Do you have to capture the AI's Wonder and then build the additional Wonder, or can you build the additional Wonder at any time?

Assume that the AIs built at least one Ancient Wonder.
Assume that I built the requisite number of replacement Wonders.

When I capture the last Ancient Wonder from the AIs, do I save the game and submit, or do I have to defend for some number of turns?

Assume that the AIs built at least one Ancient Wonder.
Assume that I built the requisite number of replacement Wonders.

When I capture the last Ancient Wonder from the AIs, do I save the game and submit, or do I have to defend for some number of turns?

Just capture the wonder and submit. It will get too complicated otherwise.

Something to think about:
The 7 ancient wonders cost a total of 1700 shields, which is more than 40 settlers. Also, remember, Marco Polo's Embassy is not an ancient wonder, and can't be used as a "replacement wonder" except in the case where you have to build 3 wonders because one of your own was destroyed.

You can start one if you like. I finished a couple days ago (I did the whole thing in a day), but I couldn't decide how much of my log to post.

Looks like there are quite a few who are either done or played quite a bit. Would one of you experienced people start the spoiler please? littlejimmy, hopefully you took enough notes to be able to contribute to the spoiler.

I plan to play this one but I have not finished 150 yet.

Judging from the spoiler there are still a few who are playing. Deadline extended to March 17th.

Darn , this is MY style of game !! Wish I could have the time to play it.

Again ....I am having issues downloading the Save file.

Something has changed. It does NOT download on the Save format !!

I was going to play the game regardless if it did not count for score purposes....what a heck is different about downloading a game !

I know I can built at least 4 or 5 Wonders....

What is this strange .php or whatever format that appears on my Save ?

Miss you GUYS!

Top Bottom