AI always accepts white peace deal

I and someone else has noticed that AI will always accept peace deal if it's willing to negotiate. They might ask all your cities but just remove them and they accept white peace. I dont unfortunately have save file atm but it should be quite easy to replicate with any given game at least on deity and immortal levels.

Somebody else also noticed this: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=518130

AIs sometimes does this to me but not always. AIs don't always accept a white peace deal where you remove all the things the AI asks for peace and then makes peace with no contribution from the player.

See title ^^

Is this behaviour normal? Alexander is kicking the crap out of me, I open diplomacy, and he says something like "I trust you are here to discuss your surrender." then he agrees to Peace Treaty for Peace Treaty, even though he's clearly winning. :cry:

Is this a bug or feature? And if the former, I imagine its somewhat exploitative.

Yes, AI always accept white peace (if only want to negotiate at all).

It's yet another long standing bug Firaxis haven't bothered to fix.

Thanks for confirming this is a bug. Seems pretty game breaking to me; i doubt this will ever get fixed now VI is almost upon us

Top Bottom