TSG75 Results and Congratulations

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG75 was the Brazil-Culture game.

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 150 BC (t109 :eek:) Culture victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to TyphoonTurk with a 150 AD (t121) Culture victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Arnold_T with a 580 AD (t139) Culture win. :high5:

There were 283 downloads with 34 submissions for this game. :woohoo:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

Since the designated victory type was "culture" and the three fastest victories of any type were all "domination", is there a consolation prize for the fastest culture victory? And if so, who gets it?

edit: Thanks for the correction.

Since the designated victory type was "culture" and the three fastest victories of any type were all "domination", is there a consolation prize for the fastest culture victory? And if so, who gets it?

My apologies. I just hadn't changed the language when I copy/pasted the base text. They were indeed Culture victories but I just forgot to edit it. It is now corrected. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

HR

Top Bottom