Rhye's and Fall of the Triumvirates

Imperator Knoedel

Simperator Knoedel
!!!LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT PLAYERS FOR NIGHTHAWK419 AND MILLEA!!!

This game uses the Rhye's and Fall Multiplayer mod. Each player gets three civs to control. There are no AIs. We are currently about to face the beginning of the medieval era and the appearance of many European powers.

Winner is determined by number of UHV conditions fulfilled per player. A victory condition that is counted by the game as such is equal to one point. The death of a civ means one point reduction for its player.

List of Civilizations:

DEAD Ramesses II of Egypt (methinkso) - Starting year: 3000BC (Turn 0) - 0/3 UHVs
DEAD Asoka of India (Imperator Knoedel) - Starting year: 3000BC (Turn 0) - 1/3 UHVs
Qin Shi Huang of China (originally academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa) - Starting year: 3000BC (Turn 0) - 0/3 UHVs
Hammurabi of Babylonia (Tigranes) - Starting year: 3000BC (Turn 0) - 1/3 UHVs
Pericles of Greece (originally ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik) - Starting year: 1600BC (Turn 50) - 1/3 UHVs
DEAD
Cyrus of Persia (Nighthawk419) - Starting year: 850BC (Turn 84) - 0/3 UHVs
Hannibal of Carthage (Millea) - Starting year: 820BC (Turn 86) - 0/3 UHVs
Augustus Caesar of Rome (AdrienIer) - Starting year: 760BC (Turn 90) - 0/3 UHVs
Tokugawa of Japan (Hercules90) - Starting year: 655BC (Turn 97) - 0/3 UHVs
Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia (originally academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa) - Starting year: 295BC (Turn 121) - 0/3 UHVs
Pacal II of Maya (AdrienIer) - Starting year: 65AD (Turn 145) - 0/3 UHVs
Ragnar of Vikings (Hercules90) - Starting year: 545AD (Turn 177) - 0/3 UHVs
Saladin of Arabia (originally ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik) - Starting year: 620AD (Turn 183) - 0/3 UHVs

Suryavarman II of Khmer (Tigranes) - Starting year: 660AD (Turn 187) - 0/3 UHVs
Isabella of Spain (Millea) - Starting year: 720AD (Turn 193) - 0/3 UHVs
Louis XIV of France (methinkso) - Starting year: 750AD (Turn 196) - 0/3 UHVs
Victoria of England (originally academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa) - Starting year: 820AD (Turn 203) - 0/3 UHVs
Bismarck of Germany (Tigranes) - Starting year: 840AD (Turn 205) - 0/3 UHVs
Stalin of Russia (Imperator Knoedel) - Starting year: 860AD (Turn 207) - 0/3 UHVs
Willem van Oranje of Netherlands (Nighthawk419) - Starting year: 920AD (Turn 213) - 0/3 UHVs
Mansa Musa of Mali (Hercules90) - Starting year: 980AD (Turn 220) - 0/3 UHVs
Joao II of Portugal (Imperator Knoedel) - Starting year: 1130AD (Turn 234) - 0/3 UHVs
Huayna Capac of Inca (originally ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik) - Starting year: 1150AD (Turn 236) - 0/3 UHVs
Genghis Khan of Mongolia (Millea) - Starting year: 1190AD (Turn 240) - 0/3 UHVs
Montezuma of Aztec (methinkso) - Starting year: 1200AD (Turn 241) - 0/3 UHVs
Mehmed II of Turkey (AdrienIer) - Starting year: 1280AD (Turn 249) - 0/3 UHVs
Roosevelt of America (Nighthawk419) - Starting year: 1775AD (Turn 346) - 0/3 UHVs

Scoreboard:

Imperator Knoedel : 0 Points
  • India: +1 from UHV; -1 from death
  • Russia: -
  • Portugal: -
academia (replaced by Rodrigo Costa) : 0 Points
  • China: -
  • Ethiopia: -
  • England: -
Tigranes : 1 Point
  • Babylonia: +1 from UHV
  • Khmer: -
  • Germany: -
ReallyEvilMuff (replaced by ricketyclik) : 1 Point
  • Greece: +1 from UHV
  • Arabia: -
  • Inca: -
Nighthawk419 : -1 Points
  • Persia: -1 from death
  • Netherlands: -
  • America: -
Millea : 0 Points
  • Carthage: -
  • Spain: -
  • Mongolia: -
AdrienIer : 0 Points
  • Rome: -
  • Maya: -
  • Turkey: -
Hercules90 : 0 Points
  • Japan: -
  • Vikings: -
  • Mali: -
methinkso : -1 Points
  • Egypt: -1 from death
  • France: -
  • Aztec: -

Original civ-player pool allocation:

Pool A - Europe:
5. Greece - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik
8. Rome - AdrienIer
12. Vikings - Hercules90
15. Spain - Millea
16. France - methinkso
17. England - academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa
18. Germany - Tigranes
20. Netherlands - Nighthawk419
22. Portugal - Imperator Knoedel

Pool B - Africa, Middle East and Russia:
1. Egypt - methinkso
4. Babylonia - Tigranes
6. Persia - Nighthawk419
7. Carthage - Millea
10. Ethiopia - academia (replaced by Rodrigo Costa)
13. Arabia - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik
19. Russia - Imperator Knoedel
21. Mali - Hercules90
26. Turkey - AdrienIer

Pool C - America and East Asia:
2. India - Imperator Knoedel
3. China - academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa
9. Japan - Hercules90
11. Maya - AdrienIer
14. Khmer - Tigranes
23. Inca - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik
24. Mongolia - Millea
25. Aztec - methinkso
27. America - Nighthawk419

Turn Order:
1. Egypt - methinkso
2. India - Imperator Knoedel

3. China - academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa
4. Babylonia - Tigranes
5. Greece - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik

6. Persia - Nighthawk419
7. Carthage - Millea
8. Rome - AdrienIer
9. Japan - Hercules90
10. Ethiopia - academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa
11. Maya - AdrienIer
12. Vikings - Hercules90
13. Arabia - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik

14. Khmer - Tigranes
15. Spain - Millea
16. France - methinkso
17. England - academia, replaced by Rodrigo Costa
18. Germany - Tigranes
19. Russia - Imperator Knoedel
20. Netherlands - Nighthawk419
21. Mali - Hercules90
22. Portugal - Imperator Knoedel
23. Inca - ReallyEvilMuff, replaced by ricketyclik
24. Mongolia - Millea
25. Aztec - methinkso
26. Turkey - AdrienIer
27. America - Nighthawk419

House Rules:
  • No spawn killing
  • You may not change another player's state religion or civics via espionage unless you have more espionage points invested against them than they do against you at the moment you conduct the mission.
  • A master may ask for one resource per turn as tribute of their vassal. If the vassal denies this demand, the master may demand that they break free immediately or at the earliest opportunity if currently not possible. The vassal may cancel these resource shipments as soon as the game allows.

Last edited:
In!

Here's my priority listing for the remaining two pools:

Pool A - Europe:
Rome
England
Netherlands
Portugal
France
Spain
Vikings
Greece

Pool B - Africa, Middle East and Russia:
Persia
Arabia
Carthage
Turkey
Egypt
Ethiopia
Babylon
Mali

Do with me what you will...

... Actually, I meant in general, not per pool, e.g. #1 America, #2 Rome, #3 Persia, so I can switch your civs around in all pools but one if need be. In this example I wouldn't really allow you to get both Persia and Rome for instance, since they both spawn so close together in time which is exactly what I wanted to avoid via priorities.

count me in!

#1 England, #2 Carthage, #3 China

I am in and really would like to support you, so no preferences, which will make your position more flexible. Meaning, if some civs get less love, I will take them. I am fine with America.

I am in and really would like to support you, so no preferences, which will make your position more flexible. Meaning, if some civs get less love, I will take them. I am fine with America.

... You are Germany.

mmm... on second thoughs, can i change the order?

#1 China, #2 England, #3 Carthage

Excellent, only three more players and we are good to go. Maybe I should make a little advertisement in the other thread, aimed at the people that only get to join later there.

Some pointers for your civ choices: Your #1 priority is the only one you are certain to get, I reserve myself the right to switch the other two, especially #3, if I think it's better for balance. Furthermore expect changes in and around Europe the most, so we don't get a repeat of what happened in the other Triumvirate game. (The world is still suffering at the hands of the Germano-Russian alliance to this very day.) The America and East Asia pool is comparatively safe since most civs there are relatively isolated from the other pools. I hope you keep that in mind and don't pick ridiculously close pairings like Rome-Carthage or Greece-Turkey.

Also I want that every player has at least one of the first 9 civs so everyone gets in on the action as soon as possible.
Now that I look through the list, I'm afraid being both Rome and Egypt isn't possible for that reason, same with China and Carthage, sorry methinkso and academia.

Actually it's three, and feel free to invite some people you know.

I'm interested, although this will be my first time doing a PBEM, so I don't really know very much about how it works.

I'll play whatever is needed.

I'm interested, although this will be my first time doing a PBEM, so I don't really know very much about how it works.

I'll play whatever is needed.

Welcome!! We are always willing to bring in new players to our community! You'll see its a very fun community and our games, while slow, can be very exciting...

You are choosing quite the game to join for a first run... you will control 3 civs that start at different times, all in the same game, with the RFC mod... and due to this we can't use any sort of PBEM tracking tool. You will figure it out after a few turns though!

I hope our mighty admin is ready to deal with the administrative nightmares of running this game ;)

Oh yeah, and since I can't have Egypt and Rome, feel free to switch my number 2 choice to Spain instead.

*bump* Come on people, only two more!

Top Bottom