Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION V > Civ5 - Game Of The Month

Notices

Old Mar 19, 2014, 11:47 AM   #1
Hammer Rabbi
Deity

TSG79 Results and Congratulations!

A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG79 was the France Immortal Culture VC game..

First place goes to tommynt with a 1270 AD (t187 ) Cultural victory.

Second place goes to IronfighterXXX with a 1490 AD (t209) Cultural victory while goes to bc1 with a 1505 AD (t211) Cultural win.

There were 365 downloads with 24 entries for this game.

Congratulations to the trophy winners and to all who played this game and participated in the discussions.

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working.
Hammer Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2014, 02:37 PM   #2
da_Vinci
Gypsy Prince

Polish Crush

In this one I got rolled on by Poland early, then again late ... ended with a two city challenge. I forget how it ended (Polish Diplo rings a bell), and didn't bother to submit.

dV
da_Vinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2014, 05:10 AM   #3
Lambatatte
Chieftain

Even with my poor finishing time, this is one of my all time high "feel good Civ victories" ^^ Lost 2/3 cities and Paris was completely surrounded with units as fare as I could see mid-game, for a couple of rounds I was sure I was out. But hey, the tide turned.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 09:07 AM   #4
budweiser
King of the Beers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambatatte View Post
Even with my poor finishing time, this is one of my all time high "feel good Civ victories" ^^ Lost 2/3 cities and Paris was completely surrounded with units as fare as I could see mid-game, for a couple of rounds I was sure I was out. But hey, the tide turned.
Me too. It felt good to finally push back into Poland. I would have sacked Warsaw on the very turn I won the game. I'll remember those wars for a long time.