Muslim Fanatic

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
Ok this is my first unit, so be kind to me. It was done using the cut and paste method. It ain´t a masterpierce, but it works fine for me. The shadow does´nt look very good, and the death flc, is´nt really very good either.

Download new version with pcx files, by me and BeBro.

thanks to PCHighway for the preview:)

This is fanatastic 1st unit Yoda! I wish I had the know how to do my own units. If you don't mind sharin the know how knowledge with me that would be great. So I could begin working towards doing my own someday.... ;)

Originally posted by Klyde182
This is fanatastic 1st unit Yoda! I wish I had the know how to do my own units. If you don't mind sharin the know how knowledge with me that would be great. So I could begin working towards doing my own someday.... ;)
I use Paint Shop Pro 7(the same program Kryten and Kraken use) and Flicster. Im sure im not the best how to explain how to do it, but look after Krytens posts, hes the master of cut and paste:)

I understand Yoda but could you PM me the steps you took to creat this unit? I could begin experitmenting with converting some units I like to modify. :cool:

Ok this is what i did step by step.

1. I opened the immortal deafult flc in Flicster.
2. Go to export and pushed the export buttom.
3. Did the same thing with the Turkish warrior from the cossacks collection.
4. In the immortals folder there are now another folder called flicster, in there was a pcx file, the storyboard.
5. I open the immortaldefault.pcx storyboard in PSP7.
6. I open the turkdefault.pcx storyboard in PSP7.
7. I cut the head out from the turk.
8. I pasted the head onto the immortal.

thats basicly(sp?) what i did, i also editet the palette, but that was horrible, dont do that unless you have to.

Thanks Yoda for the tutorial, but how did you mess with pallet, The reason I ask is I like to modify the sword/trible warrior like Embyro did with the Orc coversions he did. He would make a good black Orc warrior instead of the one that he has done....I'm an Orc fanatic...I play an Orc army in Warhammer Fantacy.
Lov to crusha them puny Hummies! :D

btw this could be used as more than just a fanatic. India and the middle eastern civs could use it as a Medieval Infantry or Swordsman replacement.

Really cool unit! I remember requesting a type of medieval infantry for mideastern civs and this is exactly what i was looking for! Great job!

Yep, very nice work.

With the new units from Cossacks and user-created ones, I guess there are many more possibilities by simply cut and pasting !

Amazing work!!!

I think i will use this unit for a natural upgrade for the imortal, to be "pararel" (i don't know if theis word exist) to medieval infantry, teutonic kinghts and stuf like that.

Other excelent option is use it for the Indonesians ( for who use this civ in game - i play with 31), cause there is few asian units, and the Indonesians are a Muslin culture.

Well done Master Yoda. I believe i will fallow your exemple and try to do a Muslin Archer...

Originally posted by Kal-el
is his skin blue?

I think he just has blue gloves on his hands, but you're right, he does look a tad sad. :( (Get it?:D)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
Lol i played ors too once. Take the storyboard from one of the orc units, save the palette, then open the unit you want to modify. Load the palette from the orc, that should do it, it think.
I tried what you suggested but nothing happened, is there something we missed?:confused: Does anybody have any suggestions?
original post by Klyde182
Thanks Yoda for the tutorial, but how did you mess with pallet, The reason I ask is I like to modify the sword/trible warrior like Embyro did with the Orc coversions he did. He would make a good black Orc warrior instead of the one that he has done....I'm an Orc fanatic...I play an Orc army in Warhammer Fantacy.

Originally posted by Klyde182

I tried what you suggested but nothing happened, is there something we missed?:confused: Does anybody have any suggestions?

arew you sure you loaded it into the unit you wanted and not just the same unit it came from?

Originally posted by Kal-el
is his skin blue?
?? not sure what you mean, but no.

Top Bottom