Medieval Armies

These screenshots and units are really beautiful. I haven't been paying much attention to civ3 recently, but I have to ask, what mod or scenario is this?

i really like those flagsand they come in very handy with the units created around here. may i ask if you intend to create some for medieval russia, volga bulgaria, mongols, ottomans, saljuks, mamluks, caliphate of baghdad, danube bulgaria, serbia, hungary, croatia, venice, ayyubids, indians? i mean many more to have them for the factions we have here around...thank you again!!

I like it! Hope you can do it for WWII erea aswell in the further. Zubareva started it.. but never finished it :(

i really like those flagsand they come in very handy with the units created around here. may i ask if you intend to create some for medieval russia, volga bulgaria, mongols, ottomans, saljuks, mamluks, caliphate of baghdad, danube bulgaria, serbia, hungary, croatia, venice, ayyubids, indians? i mean many more to have them for the factions we have here around...thank you again!!

Yes.

1. Parthia
2. Timurid

Added.

If you have historical flags or symbols for all those you just named, post them for me.

Thanks

yes. sir i will post them immediately!

moscow flag
Spoiler :

kiew flag
Spoiler :

novgorod flag
Spoiler :

halych
Spoiler :

chernigov
Spoiler :

pinsk
Spoiler :

generic medieval russian banners (good to have)
Spoiler :

sassanian banners
Spoiler :

volga bulgaria
Spoiler :

mongol empire
Spoiler :

caucasian albania
Spoiler :

georgia
Spoiler :

armenia
Spoiler :

armenien cilicia
Spoiler :

the great hun empire
Spoiler :

gokturk empire
Spoiler :

avar empire
Spoiler :

karahan empire
Spoiler :

gazneli empire
Spoiler :

great saljuks
Spoiler :

abbassid caliphate flag
Spoiler :

golden horde
Spoiler :

medieval hungary
Spoiler :

mamluk sultanate
Spoiler :

kingdom of jerusalem
Spoiler :

walachia first coat
Spoiler :

walachia flag
Spoiler :

moldavia flag
Spoiler :

bulgaria of kubrat
Spoiler :

khanate of kazan
Spoiler :

more flags here
http://samsflags.blogspot.ro/2014/04/empire-total-war-game-flags.html

http://www.krigsspil.dk/download/download_2.html

I like it! Hope you can do it for WWII erea aswell in the further. Zubareva started it.. but never finished it :(

I will yes, life is busy... :)

I hope she will. If I do it, the style will be different. It's difficult to copy others style. Everyone's work has it's own unique qualities . Personally I like things to match up well.

I'll see what I can do

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 3,072
Top Bottom