Chaos Marauder (Warhammer)

Civitar

Adventurer
Chaos Marauder converted from Civilization IV! Uses Warrior animations.

The original model is by seZereth for his Civ4 Warhammer mod (it failed I think), but anyone can use this guy for their mods, he'd probably make one heck of a barbarian. I may add four reskins at some point, namely Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch versions.

Attachments

• MarauderIdle.png
    MarauderIdle.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,588
  • MarauderStrike.png
    MarauderStrike.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 277
  • MarauderBombarded.png
    MarauderBombarded.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 309
FWIW...

The Chaos Marauder was a reskin of the Civ4 Axeman [with the axe being replaced by a mace]. For my purposes, I've re-appropriated the Civ4 texture and applied it to this model to make an early maceman unit.
DOWNLOAD

I also did a quick reskin of the Chaos Marauder (attached below). I thought 3 skulls (one on the forehead, the chest, and the belt) were a bit overkill, and I tried to make a few of the elements a bit more hi-res for Civ5. I also revised the sref, which IMO was making the unit way too shiny.

Attachments

• macemen.jpg
    macemen.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 256
  • chaos_marauder2.zip
    50 KB · Views: 90
Nice ones Nutty! I agree with the sref thing, but I think I'll leave it for Warhammer since Marauders are supposed to be smeared with grease for some reason.
EDIT: Then again maybe I'll use your sref, the grease is why his skin is grayish.
Also, the Marauder's body is the same as the Orc's, the Orc just has a big orc head stuck over the Marauder's.

Top Bottom