Votes: 7 22.6%
  • British Para - Anthony Boscia

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hi gang,

Getting back on track after all of the delays this spring, I thought we'd jump right into the contests this month. I might make it a regular habit to do this on the first Friday of the month from here on, but don't hold me to it just yet..

It must be a spring thing - everyone's graphics are still in the embryonic stage, so there were no entries into the PCX contest last month. So, PCX graphics makers: I'll be looking for your finished files at the end of this month. Otherwise..:trouble:

The unit contest, on the other hand, is rolling along like a Defense Department acquisition program. This month's excellent entries demonstrate the wide variety of mods and projects we work on around here, including, in this instance, a fantasy unit, a renaissance unit, a sci-fi unit, and a modern unit. So you voters have your work cut out for you! The nominees for unit of the month of April 2014 are:

Balam-Agab - Irish Renaissance Swordsman

LizardmenRule! - Defiler

Vuldacon - Rocket Cat

Tony Boscia - British Para

Good Luck to all!

Monthly Competitions Submissions Thread

The unit contest, on the other hand, is rolling along like a Defense Department acquisition program. This month's excellent entries demonstrate the wide variety of mods and projects we work on around here, including, in this instance, a fantasy unit, a renaissance unit, a sci-fi unit, and a modern unit.
As posted in the original suggestion thread, that's a medieval design, not a fairy tale unit. :p

But seriously, folks, as others have said: a tough month for deciding between units from four masters with four distinct styles, all equally excellent.

Maybe you should just name it the Unit of the month contest, cause that is what this thread is. You could announce in the entries thread that there were no PCX this time.

wait it is not a pcx contest but a unit contest..!?

Oop. Damn, and just when things were going well.....

Top Bottom