TSG84 Results and Congratulations!

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG84 was the Egypt Warlord Domination VC game..

First place :trophy: goes to IronfighterXXX with a 300 BC (t103 :eek:) Domination victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: resulted in a tie between Arnold_T and hambridger with a 150 BC (t109) Domination victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Acken with a 50 BC (t113) Domination win. :high5:

There were 236 downloads with 37 entries for this game. :goodjob:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

Hell of a session for Arnold_T :eek: Did you at least eat and drink?(Now i'm sure that he's the Terminator...he probably didn't sleep either :))

correction: Science Domination victory for Acken

Hell of a session for Arnold_T :eek: Did you at least eat and drink?(Now i'm sure that he's the Terminator...he probably didn't sleep either :))

It's still nothing special look at VSorceress -1 session - 74:07 :eek: (probably they just run game in the background all the time :) )

Dang, I always seem to miss at least one change I should have made. Thanks, and it is fixed.

Oops looks like i forgot to submit the savegame for this one. :wow:

Anyway, I must be missing something obvious, but how do i check session time on a save from inside civ5?

It's still nothing special look at VSorceress -1 session - 74:07 :eek: (probably they just run game in the background all the time :) )

yes, that's exactly right. my sessions are often very short, just 5 or 10 minutes, in between all the other real life things I need to do. So I just leave the game running all the time, and get to it to do a few turns whenever I can. It's not optimal, since I sometime forget what I was doing either strategically or tactically or both, but hey, it's the best I can do!

Awesome time IronfighterXXX!

Top Bottom