hangman's units

hangman

almost-scientist
I haven't been announcing my units as I've made them, so I'll use this thread to announce whatever units I make.

Inca Units:

Moche, Sican, and Chimu Units:

Polynesian Units:

Other Units:

Blender templates are posted here, and some lagniappe unit parts are posted below.

Attachments

• parts.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
These are awesome! Great work...

On the Chimu, would you consider the units you created for them from their early period, or around the time the Inca conquered them?

Wow, these are fantastic!

Nice work! It inspires me to adapt some of them to a fantasy mod civilization despite the fact that I initially didn't plan for one.... :D

Go for it! No one's really been making/converting civilian units for Civ 5 yet.

Hangman -

Hoop Thrower said you were the person to talk to about getting the Tehuelche Bola Warrior UU. Any chance you've made some progress?

Thanks!

Llama archers, anyone?

There's some (little) evidence that the Mapuche had Llama Ploughs at least, some food for thought.

Speaking of which, if you ever need reference images for Mapuche or late Inca units, just PM me, I sure do have a huge collection of reference images.

Hangman -

Hoop Thrower said you were the person to talk to about getting the Tehuelche Bola Warrior UU. Any chance you've made some progress?

Thanks!

Not lately, I've been working on some other things. If you need it for anything in particular or have a deadline though, I can move it up in my queue.

Speaking of which, if you ever need reference images for Mapuche or late Inca units, just PM me, I sure do have a huge collection of reference images.

Yeah, it would be pretty helpful.

I think I'll zip it up and send it. It's a really large collection.

In the meanwhile this thread has loads of amazing historically accurate drawings of Inca Soldiers as well as description of their tactics and how the author came up with their aspect, of course the latter part won't be of much use if you don't speak spanish, but nonetheless, the drawings are top notch. :goodjob:

Not lately, I've been working on some other things. If you need it for anything in particular or have a deadline though, I can move it up in my queue.

No strict deadline. But, I took over the Natives of Chile, so it looks like the Mapuche will be one of my first civs out.

I think I'll zip it up and send it. It's a really large collection.

In the meanwhile this thread has loads of amazing historically accurate drawings of Inca Soldiers as well as description of their tactics and how the author came up with their aspect, of course the latter part won't be of much use if you don't speak spanish, but nonetheless, the drawings are top notch. :goodjob:

Wow, those drawings are fantastic! Kind of makes me want to make a fresh highland unit set rather than those old Inca units from Civ4.

No strict deadline. But, I took over the Natives of Chile, so it looks like the Mapuche will be one of my first civs out.

Ahhhh okay. It may take a while though, since I've got a few more Chimu units to finish, and a fantasy unit for Civitar.

Ahhhh okay. It may take a while though, since I've got a few more Chimu units to finish, and a fantasy unit for Civitar.

Fair enough!

No strict deadline. But, I took over the Natives of Chile, so it looks like the Mapuche Tehuelche will be one of my first civs out.
FTFY

The UI graphic is also kinda low on Danmasch's queue, so yeah, no hurries just now.

FTFY

The UI graphic is also kinda low on Danmasch's queu, so yeah, no hurries just now.

Thanks for the fix. I should probably learn how to read at some point.

Top Bottom