Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem, but it shouldn't be a mod conflict since I did a clean install of the game and only installed the CBP.

And by the way, thanks for this project. You rejuvenated my interest in Civ.

I crash at the end of each turn to the desktop :(

This is full installation + EUI and the newest update (1.1.23). It was crashing with the previous version as well, but I hoped this one would fix it.

Attaching dump and logs below

Edit: Forgot to mention that I only have this mod + IGE (pic below)

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.zip
    23 KB · Views: 60
  • Logs.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 59
  • mod.png
    mod.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
Thanks for CTD reports. I think I've fixed the issue(s), posting a hotfix for the CP shortly. Will be savegame compatible. To note, I recommend stepping back an autosave or two prior to the CTD in order to avoid the crash.

G

Thanks for the quick response and the great work @Gazebo, the hotfix fixes my problem!

I crash at the end of each turn to the desktop :(

This is full installation + EUI and the newest update (1.1.23). It was crashing with the previous version as well, but I hoped this one would fix it.

Attaching dump and logs below

Edit: Forgot to mention that I only have this mod + IGE (pic below)

You don't have logging enabled. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of civ and starting your game from the mods menu.

G

This has occured several times now but decided to address it now. Apparently you can't build a farm on wheat if it's on a hill. Not sure if intended or just bad map generation.

I've been having some UI problems with this mod.

I've downloaded both the EUI and non EUI versions of this mod and have encountered problems with showing UI information such as;

- No way to see unhappiness, just given a raw number (not showing crime etc)
- On city state diplomatic missions it shows the vanilla options
- No happiness yield when viewing city screen

Mods

- CBP + CP + CSD
- CIV 4 Diplomacy
- CBP Compatibility files (Non - EUI)
- More Luxuries

More mods that I am using but were not present (did a clean install so were not just unticked) when I first played CBP and found the UI problems

- Infoaddict
- R.E.D
- Ethnic Units
- City limits
- Slomo science

Thanks in advance.

Also how do I post pictures?

I've been having some UI problems with this mod.

I've downloaded both the EUI and non EUI versions of this mod and have encountered problems with showing UI information such as;

- No way to see unhappiness, just given a raw number (not showing crime etc)
- On city state diplomatic missions it shows the vanilla options
- No happiness yield when viewing city screen

Mods

- CBP + CP + CSD
- CIV 4 Diplomacy
- CBP Compatibility files (Non - EUI)
- More Luxuries

More mods that I am using but were not present (did a clean install so were not just unticked) when I first played CBP and found the UI problems

- Infoaddict
- R.E.D
- Ethnic Units
- City limits
- Slomo science

Thanks in advance.

Also how do I post pictures?

Mods in your MODS folder - unticked or not - can activate and cause problbmes.

If you installed EUI and then moved to the no-EUI version, you'll need to remove EUI from your DLC folder.

G

Mods in your MODS folder - unticked or not - can activate and cause problbmes.

If you installed EUI and then moved to the no-EUI version, you'll need to remove EUI from your DLC folder.

G

EUI has been removed from my mods folder fully, its files should not be present on my PC

Where would it be in this folder? Pretty sure it is not there either.

Thanks for quick replies btw.

It's labeled UI_bc1. Should be its own folder inside of the DLC folder in your main civ install. If it's not there, and you are still having bugs, clear your cache and verify the integrity of your game cache.

Also, make sure you are enabling all mods in-game and launching a new game from the mods menu, not the 'single player' menu.

G

It's labeled UI_bc1. Should be its own folder inside of the DLC folder in your main civ install. If it's not there, and you are still having bugs, clear your cache and verify the integrity of your game cache.

Also, make sure you are enabling all mods in-game and launching a new game from the mods menu, not the 'single player' menu.

G

Nope no EUI folder, cleared cache/verified cache and still not working.

I'm going to delete CBP, redownload and try again

Also, is there anyway to get Communitas map script working for me?

I have seen it is listed as an incorped mod but it doesn't seem to be affecting map generation and there is no map option for it.

I downloaded communitas separately, when I select it on the mod screen I get a CTD at the start of the game.

You don't have logging enabled. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of civ and starting your game from the mods menu.

G

You're right, I did not. I enabled it and turns out I'm missing both the Vikings and Polynesia Leader DLC. Oops. Thought I had them all. But even so, that shouldn't make the game crash on an arbitrary turn, right? It happens every time I start a new game. It could be turn 75...turn 300...etc. I *did* reinstall without the EUI through the automated installer just in case that was it...but no dice.

I always go through the Mods window before loading a game (and starting a new game), and everything is up to date and new 'except' the graphics driver. The newest Nvidia driver causes the game to not run for whatever reason so I use a few revisions back. That driver version (older one) has always worked on vanilla Civ so I don't think that's the issue, though. Combing through the Steam forums it seems that other people have similiar issues with running Civ with the latest Nvidia drivers. I wonder if it's because of the Intel/Nvidia Optimus....

It just so happens that I had reformatted Windows 10 yesterday from a clean iso as well so I doubt anything is interfering with it.

I'm attaching the real logs this time and the game. Dump is still in last post. I wonder if it crashes at the same turn for others...

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Austin_0384 AD-1748.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
You're right, I did not. I enabled it and turns out I'm missing both the Vikings and Polynesia Leader DLC. Oops. Thought I had them all. But even so, that shouldn't make the game crash on an arbitrary turn, right? It happens every time I start a new game. It could be turn 75...turn 300...etc. I *did* reinstall without the EUI through the automated installer just in case that was it...but no dice.

I always go through the Mods window before loading a game (and starting a new game), and everything is up to date and new 'except' the graphics driver. The newest Nvidia driver causes the game to not run for whatever reason so I use a few revisions back. That driver version (older one) has always worked on vanilla Civ so I don't think that's the issue, though. Combing through the Steam forums it seems that other people have similiar issues with running Civ with the latest Nvidia drivers. I wonder if it's because of the Intel/Nvidia Optimus....

It just so happens that I had reformatted Windows 10 yesterday from a clean iso as well so I doubt anything is interfering with it.

I'm attaching the real logs this time and the game. Dump is still in last post. I wonder if it crashes at the same turn for others...

It can and will, yes.

G

Are CS still allowed to construct World Wonders? I thought that was a bug that was resolved?
Just had Melbourne construct Bletchley Park on the very turn I researched that tech. Odd choice for a wonder also.
It might be related to the fact CS are able take cities from other players. Although the notification said Melbourne, I guess it might be the ex-Celtic city it took.

Are CS still allowed to construct World Wonders? I thought that was a bug that was resolved?
Just had Melbourne construct Bletchley Park on the very turn I researched that tech. Odd choice for a wonder also.
It might be related to the fact CS are able take cities from other players. Although the notification said Melbourne, I guess it might be the ex-Celtic city it took.

It's just a missing civoverride for that wonder (not sure why I missed that one).

G

Spain bugs:

Missionary from Mission in a city that didn't yet get religion (only the Holy City and cities settled/conquered after get it instantly, others you have to wait for) can't spread your religion.

Mission citizen yields don't scale with gamespeed as you said they should do since 23rd update in Spain thread - values displayed on the top of the city after birth seem to be 66% of faith, 50% of gold as always (I know I said otherwise in the last post there but I just realised it was supposed to be 66% not 50% of Faith, and 14 is 2/3 of 21 - therefore it doesn't scale if it gives the same yields on Epic)

Spain bugs:

Missionary from Mission in a city that didn't yet get religion (only the Holy City and cities settled/conquered after get it instantly, others you have to wait for) can't spread your religion.

Mission citizen yields don't scale with gamespeed as you said they should do since 23rd update in Spain thread - values displayed on the top of the city after birth seem to be 66% of faith, 50% of gold as always (I know I said otherwise in the last post there but I just realised it was supposed to be 66% not 50% of Faith, and 14 is 2/3 of 21 - therefore it doesn't scale if it gives the same yields on Epic)

Missionary being removed anyways (code is a pain, cutting the element), and yields should now show the proper values (scaling was acting up). Also buffing mission yields on growth to 300% (was 50).

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom