Dawn of Civilized Discussion - An Off Topic Lounge Thread

mrrandomplayer

Hopeless Situation Warrior
Since the DoC community seems to get along quite well (sometimes too well as OT talk sways threads out of focus), several members have thought that an OT thread would be a good idea.

Post away!

Does anyone here play Pokèmon? Right now I'm Nuzlocking Emerald, and I have 6 badges and 7 deaths.

Haha thanks for creating the lounge ^^ I was actually waiting for the community responses before creating it.. but probably if it was me I can't come up with thread names this creative like you! :goodjob:

Too scared by Lavender Town to play it :lol:

Too scared by Lavender Town to play it :lol:

Give... me... blood!

That was something somebody in the original Red/Blue actually said. However, all of the Lavender Town myths have been proven to be bs.

Or you could just play a game in a different region than Kanto, so there is no Lavender town.

I don't know if we are allowed to talk about other games, but what about the Age of Empires franchise?

I haven't played AOE, but I've played so much Age of Mythology...

I've got a lot of RTS. Total War, Empire Earth, Age of empire... I loved AoE III multiplayer, it was just awesome.

I haven't played AOE, but I've played so much Age of Mythology...

I totally forgot about that game! Man oh man was that fun, probably the best RTS I've ever played (next to Rome Total War). I wish I hadn't lost the discs for it.

Does League of Legends count as RTS? :D

It does, but there is no resource and building management, so it's not something I like a lot.

There is a very nice, free RTS named 0ad. I'm not sure what the rules are on talking about other games though.

Top Bottom