New Star Wars Unit: Republic Attack Ship

Pleb

Jedi Knight
This ship is the large ship seen on Geonosis, and taking off from Coruscant at the end of Episode II. It serves the same funtion as the Droid Control Ship.

Download Here!

Preview:

Stellar work Pleb, as always. See, I really did notice! :D

lol - i might put off work on my heavy clone trooper for a while though. trooper units can take hours of tedious work.

Originally posted by Pleb
lol - i might put off work on my heavy clone trooper for a while though. trooper units can take hours of tedious work.

What? And leave your dear and admiring public waiting?

Originally posted by Pleb
no...work on easier units and leave the hard ones till last :D

Thank god allmighty!

next, i shall go back to working on my Tank Droid. After that though...I shall only have to do the Heavy Clone Trooper, and all the units for the Clone Wars Scenario will be done.

Uh, does anybody else besides me and Pleb have anything to say about this fantastically designed unit, or are we just going to have a little talk, man to man, Pleb?

lol.

you'll be pleased to hear, i'm uploading the Tank Droid as we speak, with sounds included.

Good to know! So you mentioned a little mod pack of your own for Star Wars in an earlier thread. Any ideas to about when you'll be releasing it into the public domain?

not intirely sure. I have one unit left to make for it, but I still need to do Civilopedia text and images for the units, and I need to finish off the tech tree.

For now, I'll prepare a public beta, with most of the features of the mod. It wont have the Civilopedia information, nor the tech tree finished. But the rest will be open and ready to play.

Wait a second! How can 31 other people view this thread and not have any opinions about it whatsoever?

heavy clone trooper is next. but...in a few minutes my beta release of the scenario will be uploaded here.

Awesome work, but what about Jango...

Top Bottom