Poll: Unit of the Month July 2014

Which is the best new unit for July, 2014?

• Falconer - ruby_sauce

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Soul Grinder - LMR

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hi gang,

Well, it's the end of the summer, and around here that means that the children are once more being forced back into the education factories, and that means that I finally have the pool more or less to myself more often, and don't have to suffer the indignity of being pointed at by frightened toddlers. I'm not apparently the only one trying to grab a last bit of summer:

It also appears that our pcx graphics makers have taken a hiatus this summer, and we have yet another month without a pcx competition. Time for a pcx contest, I think.

And our military unit makers also decided to take a break this month (competition-wise), and have left the contest field to more fanciful units. Competing this month are two masters of the craft:

ruby_sauce - Falconer

and

LMR - Soul Grinder

Okay guys, same rules as always: no kicking, biting, spitting, mud throwing, casting of tomatoes towards one another, or ad hominem insults. Off to your corners, and good luck to you both!

The Monthly Competitions submissions thread is HERE if you'd like to submit your unit or graphic creation.

Absolutely difficult choice this mounth! Two units very very well done and subjects so particular. At the end of long thinking I have voted for LMR because his units has really good animations. Also the unit by Ruby has good animations but the Death anim. not convinct me.
Nonentheless two outstanding units. Good job!

I come back from vacation to find this! thanks for the votes everyone, and congratulations LMR! It was indeed a close run, but I don't mind sharing a win with such a superb unit.

Congrats, Ruby and LMR! The wise citizens of C&C have decided that you should both advance to the next level. Your co-win will be listed in the Competitions Hall of Fame, and your units will face each other again in the Unit of the Year contest next February: a contest in which there are no ties - a contest where there can be only One.

Congratulations to two of my favorite unit makers on the site. A well-deserved win for both! And also thanks to Balthasar who has continued Pounder's tradition of putting in the effort to keep these competitions going.

Congratulations to both. Those are some wonderful units and it's great to see them both win! :goodjob:

Top Bottom