CivBE discount 20% @ GMG

Oh nice, GMG is cheaper now in the UK, only £22.50 with the 25% off coupon. I cancelled my Amazon preorder and ordered from GMG.

Not seen any discounts for US residents yet.

Shame that GMG doesn't sell 3DS games, I still need to order Super Smash Bros.

I can't get it to work. I keep getting an error when I put my info in. Shame cause that 25% discount would be awesome considering I'm buying two copies of the game. :(

is it possible the GMG250-FFSELE-CTED00 code does not work for people inside the US? Cause i tried it so many times with different cards and none of them are working.

is it possible the GMG250-FFSELE-CTED00 code does not work for people inside the US? Cause i tried it so many times with different cards and none of them are working.
Voucher codes tend to expire after a few days. Maybe this one already did by now.

Voucher codes tend to expire after a few days. Maybe this one already did by now.

It still works. The one in the OP though has expired. I really want to get this to work before it does expire.

edit. and...it now expired. Kinda sucks big time considering I am buying 2-3 copies.

I just checked and GMG turned their currency back to USD for Turkey. :woohoo:

I just checked it, at least here in Germany the code
GMG250-FFSELE-CTED00 still is valid for 25% off @GMG for CivBE:
http://www.greenmangaming.com

yeah it does not work for me. I mean the code works, but I keep getting this error when I use it

"Oops, we cannot compute!
We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options."

If i use another hard it's the same thing. I am temped to buy it without the code and see if it works, but then I would be charged the full price.

yeah it does not work for me. I mean the code works, but I keep getting this error when I use it

"Oops, we cannot compute!
We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options."

If i use another hard it's the same thing. I am temped to buy it without the code and see if it works, but then I would be charged the full price.
You could try PayPal, which perhaps doesn't have a problem with your credit card.

got it just now with the 25%voucher. Didn't like my first card so used another .
$37.50 happy with that.
john
NZ

Top Bottom