Building Graphics: Ork Palace

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia
This Ork palace was requested by Klyde, mainly colored the pic he sent. I guess it should be used like... a palace? For Orks? Don't know much about that fantasy stuff.

Well, have fun,

Ukas

Preview:

And the zip:

Attachments

• orkpalace.zip
    29.2 KB · Views: 532
I recently added a new building called "castle" that is culture group specific, and for graphics I used the castles and buildings in the AoK building pack. I couldn't find a graphic that I really liked for the American culture group (Iroquois, Aztec) castle. Guess what? I just found it! Perfect. :goodjob:

Thanks Ukas It is beautiful.....Now could you think about maybe creating an Ork Village/City for this to go in......peease....
And P.S. Sorry I miissed the first posting of this...:) Klyde.

Ukas on second thought If you could create Ork Buildings through the middle ages that woulkd be great. I know you don't know much about Fantasy games You mite be able to rip the buildings from games like Warcraft 2&3 as well as Warlords:Battlecry 2 what da ya say there Ukas....:cool:

Klyde, I am travelling for couple of weeks today, and won't be able to use the old computator for most of the time. Another thing is I'm occupied with the buildings under work and the Tomainia scenario, and I really like to do my own graphics these days. It's more fun for me to start from scratch, or even paint on photos like in this case. PCHighway, embryodead and mrtn have done beautiful conversions though, try to ask them.

Originally posted by Ukas
... PCHighway, embryodead and mrtn have done beautiful conversions though, try to ask them.
Thank you Ukas. Though my work has been more of cut and paste than conversions. Colour conversions plus added details.
And thanks for throwing me to the wolves. :mad: ;)
Klyde, it's obvious that you want some right-on-target Warhammer cities. I'm not into warhammer, and have little interest in doing something I don't like myself. In my world orcs don't live in reed covered huts, but in mountain halls, a la Bilbo. So I will not do this, sorry. I think that you should try to do it yourself. If you make it, you will be able to direct it how it should look, and you will get a nice kick when you're finished. :)

BTW, Ukas, nice castle. :)

Top Bottom