WW1 Destroyer: USS Wickes Class

snafusmith

Unit Maker
The Wickes-class destroyers (DD-75 to DD-185) were a class of 111 destroyers built by the United States Navy in 1917–1919. Along with the 6 preceding Caldwell-class and 156 subsequent Clemson-class destroyers, they formed the "flush-deck" or "four-stack" type. Only a few were completed in time to serve in World War I. While some were scrapped in the 1930s, the rest served through World War II. Most of these were converted to other uses. Some were transferred to the British Royal Navy, and a few of these were later transferred to the Soviet navy. All were scrapped within a few years after World War II.
- Wikipedia

The download includes the necessary mod files to add the Wickes Class to your game. The basic skin includes team color.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Enjoy!
-Smitty

GREAT work and a unit GREATLY needed.
Good work man.Keep up filling the unit gaps.

Thanks to HULFGAR i can now add it as an independent mod.

The preview is in Nifscope. I make my models in 3ds max, but because I have an older copy, I can't export directly to fbx. Instead I go 3ds max -> NIF -> blender and use the various templates out there for animating in blender. I have on occasion (like here) made unique fx triggers depending on the unit.

Top Bottom