Biofactory

Riker13

King
You are given two options:

Produce Food - Gives you 1 Food

Produce Medicine - Gives you 1 Culture? (Should that not be Health?)

You are given two options:

Produce Food - Gives you 1 Food

Produce Medicine - Gives you 1 Culture? (Should that not be Health?)

Actually if you read the flavor text on this you are either:

A. Increasing the quality of your Civ's food making it better and keep the secrets of how you did so to yourself. +1 Food

B. Using your Bio Factories to create amazing new Medicines and then selling them to the other Civs. (Exports). Like when America sells KFC to China we are exerting cultural pressure on the Chinese. +1 Culture.

Granted this is a stretch but it does align with the flavor text.

That will teach me to read the thing properly, oh well that will change in my mod :)

Regards.

I think the real bug with Biofactory is that it requires a workable petroleum resource while giving you a bonus to worked Chitin resources. As far as I am aware no other buildings requires a different resource than the resource it gives its bonus to so I think this is not as intended. Probably it is supposed to require Chitin as well as provide the bonus to it. And, oddly the flavor text talks about Coral rather than either Chitin OR Petroleum. So it's all confused. Maybe it was supposed to use Coral or something.

In any case I doubt its supposed to require Petroleum unless somebody can come up with an example of another building which requires a different resource to build than the resource it gives a bonus to. Because I can give a dozen or whatever examples of buildings where you get the bonus on the required resource.

Top Bottom