Player Colour for Units

I take it you're using the BG colour, however I think that for the majority of civs - the foreground colour might stand out a bit more. Just my two cents.

You are right about that. It would be great if I can change it but generally this works well enough, if they are a little too dark.

You are right about that. It would be great if I can change it but generally this works well enough, if they are a little too dark.
You could partially do something about it by painting the teamcolour areas white and then set the alpha channel less transparent, leading to a mix of the teamcolour with the white.

It won't look perfect and push the colours into a pastel-like colour but it might help a bit.

Yes, it is unbelievable, at least until you play the game a bit and realize the AI is broken and this game is a pile of steaming dog feces. I am disgusted in the quality of this release. I couldn't lose a game if I tried on the hardest difficulty.

I have a question. What software have you used to actually get your hands on .gr2 files? Asking because granny I have downloaded does not work for me. Always crashing when trying open a file.

The Beyond Earth modding scene is already so dead. I dont hold out much hope for direct links to many of these mods. A shame really, its what could keep the game going.

I think the sheer number of CivBE modders is a great testimony to the wonderful job Firaxis did on this game.
I can only think of one good thing about it: it put off the appearance of Civ6, which is a way more serious danger to Civ5 modding than this...

Top Bottom