C2C civilizations megapack

Sparth

C2C Team Member
We have some compalins about removing many of custom civilizations from mod before v35. In main mod there is now place for them but why not add them as modmod? :) I know that SO add them as separate files. I want something easier to install. And here is
C2C Civilizations Megapack! v4.4

C2C Civilizations Megapack! v4.4 single style set of units

How to install?
Download and unpack to yours Cavema2Cosmos directory

How to disable one or more civizations?
1. Open MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml from
Assets\Modules\Custom_Civilizations\MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml
2. Find civilization name
3. Change <bLoad>1</bLoad> to <bLoad>0</bLoad>
4. Save and thats all :)

What this modmod include:
- 147 civilizations. Some of them was included in pre-v35 C2C but I added many new ones. Full list

Spoiler :

Afghanistan
Ainu
Aka
Akkadian
Albania
Algeria
Amazons
Anasazi
Angola
Apache
Atlantis
Arawak
Argentina
Armenia
Austria
Baktria
Bangladesh
Basques
Belarus
Belgium
Benin
Berbers
Bialya
Bohemia
Bolivia
Bulgaria
Burma
California
Cameroon
Canada
Cherokee
Chile
Chippewa
Cimmeria
Colombia
Comanche
Congo
Costarica
Croatia
Cuba
Dacia
Ecuador
Estonia
Etruscans
European_Union
Finland
Gaul
Georgia
Gondor
Goths
Gypsies
Haida
Honduras
Hungary
Huns
Huron
Iceland
Illyria
Indonesia
Inuit
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jomon
Jordan
Kanembornu
Kazakh
Kenya
Khazars
Kiowa
Kuwait
Kyrat
Latvia
Latveria
Lebanon
Libya
Lithuania
Lydia
Maasai
Malagasy
Malaysia
Manchuria
Mexico
Minoans
Mississippian
Moldova
Morroco
Mughals
Navajo
Nazca
Nepal
NewZealand
Nigeria
Norway
Nubian
Olmec
Oman
Pakistan
Paleo
Paraguay
Parthia
Peru
Philippines
Phoenicia
Picts
Pirates
Poland
Quebec
Romania
Sami
Sarmatia
Saxons
Scotland
Scythia
Senegal
Serbia
Siberia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Somalia
Songhai
South_Africa
Sparta
Sudan
Sweden
Swiss
Syria
Tanzania
Texas
Thracia
Tibet
Toltec
Transylvania
Troy
Uganda
Ulm
Ukraine
Uruguay
Uzbek
Vandals
Vatican
Venezuela
Vietnam
Wakanda
Wales
Westeros
Xiongnu
Yangshao
Yemen
Zapotec
Zimbabwe

- New Leaderhead pictures and buttons for most of leaders. All of them was resized and smaller (in kbs) size. All animated leaderheads was replaced by static pictures.

- Many new flags was redesigned

- Pedia texts - removed useless line breaks to better display in Civilopedia

- Added city names to every civilization. Now all of them have at least 45 cities on the list.

- To ensure compatybility and low chance of MAF removed all falvour units and set styles which already are in C2C.

In the end Mega Pack end with less then 30Mbs (v34 Custom Civilization has ~140 Mbs)

Edit: added Canada to pack.

Edit v2.1
- added new schema files
- changed Unit ArtStyles to new ones from latest C2C additions

Edit: v3.0
- added 34 new civilizations to pack (full list below)

Edit: v3.1
- fixed some missing voice bugs

Edit: v3.2
- fixed culture desgination in some civilization config files
- added new link with single set of units for all civilizations

Edit: v4.0
- tons of new civilizations
- new, colorful portraits of few leaders

Edit: v4.1
- new, correct city names for Etruscan civilization

Edit: v4.2
- added Union (from American Civil War) civilization

Edit: v4.3
- added Ulm, Wakanda, Lebanon, Latvaria, Bialya and Atlantis civilizations

Edit: v4.4
- removed Israeli civilization which is already in C2C

I think you just have to update the SVN if I'm reading other threads correctly - was a temporary problem with a recent commit.

Good job on fixing that up DH (at least for providing a patch and correcting your commit.) Thanks!

Any chance of the Animal Civ being added?

If I can figure out how to do it without breaking save compatibility then yes, sooner than later - but if not then yes... just later and other NPC civ slots will be allocated at that time as well.

Posted link to version 2.1 in the first post:
- added new schema files
- changed Unit ArtStyles to new ones from latest C2C additions

What about Brazil? I downloaded C2C some weeks ago and there is no Brazil here. Maybe it was added after it? I'd like to know this if possible.

Brazil is an existing country in my regular C2C, SVN version of 2 Januari this year. It might have been re-added recently. Many countries have been deleted end of last year to save memory, but some countries were put back since then.

Brazil is an existing country in my regular C2C, SVN version of 2 Januari this year. It might have been re-added recently. Many countries have been deleted end of last year to save memory, but some countries were put back since then.

Yep Brazil was bring back 2-3 months ago after reducing MAFs by Alberts. Some other civs like Confederacy, Jivaro, Maori, Tupi and Polynesians was added too.

As for the other civilizations they can be easy add to mod by using my MegaPack from this thread. MegaPack is fully compatibile with SVN version of C2C or v35. But if you have any problems pleas post here or PM me. Ill try fix any problems ASAP.

Currently im almost done with updating MegaPack to 34 new civs. Later in this year ill try to add 60-70 more civs and this will be end :)

Placed new, updated version 3.0 of my CivMegaPack in first post here in this thread.
List of new civs in updated pack:
Spoiler :

Afghanistan
Baktria
Bangladesh
Bulgaria
Etruscans
Finland
Georgia
Honduras
Ireland
Jomon
Kanembornu
Kazakh
Lithuania
Maasai
Malaysia
Morroco
New Zealand
Nigeria
Norway
Pakistan
Romania
Scythia
Serbia
Siberia
Somalia
Sparta
Swiss
Toltec
Troy
Uganda
Ukraine
Vandals
Wales
Zimbabwe

Ofcourse old ones are still there :)

List of the leaders:
Spoiler :

Ablay
Alooma
Amanullah
Amin
Asparuh
Atheas
Bhutto
Clark
Collins
Cuza
Daar
Diodotus
Dufour
Dusan
Genseric
Harald
Hasina
Hector
Idris
Isaza
Jimmu
Kekkonen
Kuchum
Lars_porsena
Leonidas
Llywelyn
Lmm
Mahathir
Matope
Mbatian
Mikheil
Mindaugas
Obasanjo
Sviatoslav
Topiltzin

Hi! Your last update contains the last units modifications from SVN 8291?

SVN 8291 summary:

Fixes Terrain and Feature Impassables tags on units by replacing them with a more memory efficient (and now fully functional) TerrainImpassableTypes and FeatureImpassableTypes tag.

Updates all units to use of new tags from the use of the previous ones.

Updates all unit schemas irt above changes.

Makes it possible for barbs to walk around inside the zone covered by the Great Wall while retaining the rule against entering such a zone.

Adjusts the strength of value an AI gives to siege weapons in its attack stacks. Should hopefully now be a bit more balanced in its approach.

I believe the more modules you have in the Civ area, the more turn times increase, so only put in what you are going to use at the time, am i correct here alberts2?

Probably yes. I too strongly recomend to at once only these civs which you play. Rest - disable in modular xml.

I believe the more modules you have in the Civ area, the more turn times increase, so only put in what you are going to use at the time, am i correct here alberts2?

Not greatly no. It would affect load times and memory limits but not likely all that much when it comes to turn times. Turn times is mostly about the processing. Usually lots of processing loops through long procedures that were unnecessary or could've been structured much better is to blame. So all in all, turn time issues is largely a quality of programming logic issue.

It's possible that a lot of xml content in a given class, particularly one where the original design is still in place and there was an expectation that there would not BE much content there, CAN lengthen turn times, but whether the content is modular or not is pretty much irrelevant at that point. After loading the mod, content is content regardless of whether it came from a module or a core file.

During the mod load process, content in modules, in each file really, is handled separately and is therefore a little less optimal there. But not by much.

Top Bottom