Mongolia: We are the Exception!

TheNoob

Dank Memes

While the people of the Mongolian steppe were unorganized and weak, they had no way of ever being a large and glorious empire. That is, until Temujin came around. Temujin united the people of the Mongolian steppe, and started the world's largest empire that it had ever seen. During his successful reign, Temujin was known as Genghis Khan.

Mongolia was a different kind of empire, because they often did not settle down and pursue agriculture, but often got their food by pillaging and herding animals, which is unlike mostly every other empire the world has been subject to. They also conquered Afghanistan, which is seen as the "Graveyard of Empires".

But the thing is, can Mongolia last as the world's largest empire? What will happen to it if something happens? Can Mongolia survive the test of time?

You, the reader, will have the chance to own different Hordes of the Mongolian Empire. No, you will not own cities, that will be the Khan's duty. But, you do have the chance to start out with your very own legion of 3 Keshiks, and as your legion gains prestige under the command of you, a Great General, you may take control of more Keshiks. Also, you have the ability to name your Horde. It is up to you.

Horde leaders:

Cateran Khan (CaterpillarKing) - Horde of the Stars
Khüchü Khan (DKVM) - Golden Horde
Khabul Dei Tsetsen Khonkhluud Khayan (Bair_the_Normal) - Kharlyn Ordu
Matyan Khan (Matthias I) - Horde of Huns
Suaruman Khan II (jackelgull) - Horde of Orcs
Pliped Khan (Pliped) - Red Horde
Morinehtar Khan (trexeric) - Does not own a horde
Anubis Khan (LucarioTheKing) - Death's Horde
Random Khan (mrrandomplayer) - Horde of Notions
Khan Khan (PortugalPower) - Klingon Horde
Scyther Khan (poketwo) - Poké Horde

Spoiler :
RFC DoC 600 AD, Regent, Marathon

Archive:

The Reign of Temujin

The First Battle Plans
Meeting the Koreans
The Keshiks Arrive in Northern China
Capture of Beijing
Advancement to Hamhung
Advancement to Xi'an
Rebuttal
Razing of Hamhung
Capture of Xi'an
Capture of Hanseong and Orda Khan's annihilation of the Koreans
The Second Battle Plans
Bombardment and First Part of the Battle of Kaifeng
Capture of Kaifeng
Genghis Khan Dead!

The Reign of Ögedei Khan

Orda Khan's Destruction of Kaifeng
Uprising in Mukden
Civil War Factions
Civil War Day 2
Civil War Day 3
Civil War Day 4

The Reign of Orda Khan

Ogedei Khan Overthrown!
The Third Battle Plans
The REAL Purpose of Battle Plans
The Collapse of China

Story of the Red Horde

Prologue
The Red Horde: Chapter 1

Another story? :lol: The Horde of the Stars under Horde Leader Cateran

subbed

I'll be the Golden Horde under Orda Khan. Also, I thought it was India, not Afghanistan, that was known as the "Graveyard of Empires?"

I did give a name.

Battle Plans 1

All right, men, today we shall decide our course of action for taking over the Middle Kingdom of China. As of now, Cateran Khan is heading southeast, and Orda Khan is heading even further southeast.

To note of any other Mongolians with battle skills that wish to be Khans, we have many warriors who are open to being Keshiks. We will always have troops who are willing to fight.

What are your battle plans, Khans? Where do you wish to move your units?

Which stack is my horde?

Kharlyn Ordu under Khabul Dei Tsetsen Khonkhluud Khayan.

You will be reffered to do Khabul Khayan, is that ok? I cannot fit your name in the game.

Here is your Horde as of now. Until you give orders, they will head southwest.

Spoiler :

Which stack is my horde?

Your Horde is the Horde furthest to the east.

I order my horde to move east to the hills to get a better vantage point in seeing the enemy.

I order my horde to move east to the hills to get a better vantage point in seeing the enemy.

Very well, Orda Khan. Here is what we see as of now.

You also allowed us to meet a nation further to the east. Unless we decide to go to war with a majority of votes, we will stay at peace.

I take Beijing :mwaha:

His August Wisdom the Khabul Dei Tsetsen Khonkhluud Khayan counsels for peace with Koryŏ, for the time being at least.

The Kharlyn Ordu shall thus march westwards towards the cotton plantation in Gānsù.

Dūnhuáng, Gānsù, and the Silk Road will soon be under the loving embrace of the Khamag Mongol.

His August Wisdom the Khabul Dei Tsetsen Khonkhluud Khayan counsels for peace with Koryŏ, for the time being at least.

The Kharlyn Ordu shall thus march westwards towards the cotton plantation in Gānsù.

Dūnhuáng, Gānsù, and the Silk Road will soon be under the loving embrace of the Khamag Mongol.

We're already at peace with Goryeo.

I take Beijing :mwaha:

To Khabul Khayan, we now have control over the cotton plantations for the time being. The city of Dunhuang is trembling in fear from your army. Do you take the city? What of the plantations?

To Cateran Khan, your Horde makes the city of Beijing tremble in fear. Your Horde awaits on the hills to the northwest of the city. Do you wait for my battalion Horse Archers and Bombards to weaken the city before you attack with your troops, or do you attack with your troops first?

OOC: Noob, can you please give us the save when you get tired of the story? This is a really cool concept!

Top Bottom