Where do i install this mod

hmm...mod looks stand-alone to me, so I'd extract it in the Mods folder in the BTS root directory. Or extract it first somewhere and copy the extracted folder over to the MOds folder.

Has it's own DLL. I think you could still run BUG in Custom Assets, but probably not BULL.

Merging with BUG/BULL would a good idea if someone could do it.

The one odd thing to me is there's no config folder, so may it is meant as a mod component.

I'm sure vincentz will pop in at some point to confirm

hmm...mod looks stand-alone to me, so I'd extract it in the Mods folder in the BTS root directory. Or extract it first somewhere and copy the extracted folder over to the MOds folder.

Has it's own DLL. I think you could still run BUG in Custom Assets, but probably not BULL.

The one odd thing to me is there's no config folder, so may it is meant as a mod component.

I moved it to the mods section in BTS. The mod loaded up in the load a mod section in the game menu. However the game went to re start and it crashed.

Since it have changes (actually only one single change) to gamecore.dll it desn't work on Macs.
If you have windows, which mods do you have installed?

And.. last question : do you use French install? I put an accent cy in the text file, might be the reason.

Since it have changes (actually only one single change) to gamecore.dll it desn't work on Macs.
If you have windows, which mods do you have installed?

And.. last question : do you use French install? I put an accent cy in the text file, might be the reason.

I have Windows and is english and this is the only mod installed. The game version is 3.0.0.1

There is a merged 50 civ/BULL dll in the BAT mod. You have to swap it in manually if I remember correctly, but I'm pretty sure it is in the download.

There is a merged 50 civ/BULL dll in the BAT mod. You have to swap it in manually if I remember correctly, but I'm pretty sure it is in the download.
You're right. The 50 Civ DLL is provided with BAT. You have to unzip it and put it into BAT's Assets folder to make it work. Make sure that you rename the original DLL first. :)

Top Bottom