TSG106 Results and Congratulations!

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by fastest turn victory and by score.

TSG106 was the Roman Prince Culture VC game..

First place :trophy: goes to ssjos with a Cultural victory in 1470 AD (t207). :hatsoff:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Acken with a Cultural victory in 1715 AD (t253) and :trophy3rd: goes to khalid with a 1810 AD (t275) Cultural win. :high5:

There were 548 downloads with 55 entries and no exclusions for this game. :goodjob:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

Thanks to all the new players giving us a try! The downloads and submissions are a nice boost to this GotM.

And a special congrats to Ozymandias9891 for actually getting a Time Victory, something I havent officially seen during my GotM tenure. (It may have happened but I don't remember, haha.) There were others very close, a couple 490+ victory times, but well done on lasting the whole game for 500 turns!

Interesting, I was very definitely 'middle-table mediocrity' as I expected for the fastest finish but came 4th overall in final score! Number of wonders built?

Top Bottom