Pyrrhic Victory: Hellenistic Epirus

Balam-Agab

God King
Soldiers in the army of king Pyrrhus of Epirus who followed him in his campaigns against both Rome and Carthage in Italy and Sicily.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Plotinus, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

first, congratulations on these units. i like the elephant most, but also the light cavalry, which remainds me to search of the macedonian renaissance pages where one could see the idealistical side of byzantium. maybe you could turn someday atention towards constantinople and show us also the other half of the military outfit - inspirations from the ancient times. maybe i should post in your thread the pages from the manuscripts i might find in the internet? :)

:faint: Totally unexpected and a very nice surprise :)
From the preview the Italian Ally seems to have no shadow (pedia icon also shows no shadow), did you accidentally turn it off before rendering ?

EDIT: I checked the flc file and the shadow is missing there also.

Wow, what a surprise! :goodjob:

I am looking forward to going home and seeing these guys in action! :)

Thanks, guys.

:faint: Totally unexpected and a very nice surprise :)
From the preview the Italian Ally seems to have no shadow (pedia icon also shows no shadow), did you accidentally turn it off before rendering ?

EDIT: I checked the flc file and the shadow is missing there also.

It seems the ground plain accidentally got deleted just before i rendered, so he was basically floating in midair. An easy enough fix, it's being re-rendered as i type. No idea how I didn't notice that :dunno:

Neat! nicely done. Must've taken some time

Top Bottom