How to auto-rally with BUG?

stebbinsd

Chieftain
If I have BUG installed, how do I tell all my military units to rally at a certain spot?

Click on the city bar (in the map), and then I think it was shift-right click. If that is correct a yellow/green-ish circle should show up.

^
Correct :)

Also worth noting that you can set a way-point for all cities at the same time by clicking Alt-left click on a city nameplate and then Shift-right click on a tile.

If you want to mass direct troops from several/all cities into one specific city it is rather more cumbersome though as you have to de-select the target city otherwise you cannot send them anywhere other than a neareby tile. To rally troops to 1 city, Alt-left click any city nameplate other than the one you're sending units to and then Shift-left click the target city nameplate and then Shift-right click on the target city. This places a waypoint into the city itself. A bit of a faff but its useful and not that hard to get used to once you've tried it a few times.

To undo any rally points simply Shift-right click on the originating city nameplate.

Top Bottom