TSG109 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

TSG109 was the Swedish Immortal Culture VC game..

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 500 AD (t135) Culture victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to acken with an 1440 AD (t204) Culture victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Olodune with a 1550 AD (t220) Culture win. :high5:

There were 389 downloads with 27 entries for this game. :goodjob:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game, survived and participated in the discussions. :clap:

:lol: i have read tommy's log and 1 and half year without playing sp haven't made you rusty at all. I haven't played a full singleplayer game since halloween patch but it seems that Sacred Sites seem a bit easier due to faster Reformation reach.

And yeah it was a homerun shot...island alone guy would have scrapped everything. But hey if you don't take risks you often get nothing...

Are you still playing mp?

pretty much no1 left who is able to give me good duels - but allways up for them...
not so up for stupid skirmish teamers - never really enjoed xbows spaming/fastclicking

btw video should be up soon

@tommynt

Your youtube videos only show 1/3 of screen. Comments are turned off - however - so this is the only place I know where to put it. Are you aware that the videos are almost illegible??

Top Bottom