New Unit: Kal-El's Inquisitor

Kindred72

Vampire
Hope this is what you were looking for yo Kal-El... Sorry, there is no book.

Inquisitor

Attachments

• inqpreview.gif
    inqpreview.gif
    31 KB · Views: 2,808
Cool! :thumbsup:
EDIT: I checked it in flicster, there seems to be a problem with the run animation. In the NW direction the cloak seems to be partly transparent at the 'end', near the horse.

Originally posted by mrtn
Cool! :thumbsup:
EDIT: I checked it in flicster, there seems to be a problem with the run animation. In the NW direction the cloak seems to be partly transparent at the 'end', near the horse.

That is just some of the saddle poking through the cloak. I thought i had got it all. (dang cloaks).. I had a hard time with the cloak even thought it was 1000 times better than the one i had (thanks again kinboat for the cloak). but, I believe it is hardly noticable.

Looks really great.:)

Looks good... Maybe a little too dark, even if just the white was a little brighter but I'm not going to give you a hard time about it :)

Nope!

Originally posted by Kinboat
Looks good... Maybe a little too dark, even if just the white was a little brighter but I'm not going to give you a hard time about it :)

Kal-El requested he be dark.

It looks really good, well done kindred! :goodjob: :goodjob: :)

<coming out of the Fortress of Solitude>

He looks great, Kindred! You can expect to see this unit in the Conquests CD ... unless you object. :)

Thanks for making him.

<returning to the Fortress>

Originally posted by Kal-el
<coming out of the Fortress of Solitude>

He looks great, Kindred! You can expect to see this unit in the Conquests CD ... unless you object. :)

Thanks for making him.

<returning to the Fortress>

of course i don't object!

What other units do you need?

Nope!

Top Bottom