Town of Sissy Heroes - game thread

Jarrema

Master Voter
It was a small town in a pleasant valley. Peaceful and quiet. Its inhabitants were happy people, grateful for their special powers. At least most of them. Because, for some of them it was not enough. Some of them wanted to develop their powers, and came up with brilliant (in their opinion, at least) idea: if they kill others, they will take over their powers. So, the killing started.
All inhabitants were shocked, when they found Tongued Man at the middle of the town square. His eyes were wide open, and his tongue protruding from mouth. Tongued Man was clearly dead, with his belly opened and his entrails lying on the ground next to him.
Witnesses stared at each other in shock. They did not know what to do, so everyone agreed when the oldest person proposed: ‘Lets choose one from among us every day and kill. I guarantee, we will know when we get rid of the trouble'.

Spoiler :
Jarrema was a Tongued Man. He was innocent

Following people, among others, are inhabitants of this town:
Spoiler :

a. Tongued Man
b. Were-fly
c. Eye for the crime
d. Randomizer
e. Man with Very Interesting Biceps
f. Crab man
g. Hero of the day
h. Sweetie
i. Two-Lives
j. Sympathetic Pain Donor
k. Snake eyes
l. Human Chameleon
m. Man with wandering eye
n. Animal Friend
o. Question Mark
p. Were-leech
q. Lizard man
r. Equalizer
s. Chaos Invoker
t. Mental Lover

Mechanical notes:
Spoiler :
1. Names of involved roles will appear in the write-ups, names of players will not.
2. There are more names than players, some of them are not used.
3. There are wounds in this game. Wounded character cannot perform any actions, and die if wounded again. Wounds heal at the end of following night.
4. Roles for mafia players were chosen at random.

Alive:
2. MartinLuther
3. Al Sipsclar
4. Landlubber
6. Snerk
12. Xym
14. Newyn

Dead:
1. Choxorn, Question Mark, lynched day 1.
2. Spaceman98, Crab man, killed nigh 1.
3. Cuthillius, Animal Friend, aka The Hat Guy, lynched day 2.
4. Lohrenswald, Man with wandering eye, killed nigh 2.
5. Askthepizzaguy, Were-fly, killed nigh 2.
6. Csargo/Visorslash, Man with Very Interesting Biceps, aka Zorro Man, lynched day 3.
7. Remake20, Sympathetic Pain Donor, WoG-ed day 3.
8. Kennigit, Chaos Invoker, died night 3.
9. KingMorgan, Human Chameleon, aka Man in a Mask, lynched day 3.

Game has started.

Lynch is resolved as normal (no majority needed). Vote by using vote: Jarrema phrase. Votes that are only bolded will not count. You can change your vote at any moment, just by voting for another player; unvoting is not necessary. Private communication is allowed. Do not quote any PM from me.

end of day 1
end of night 1
end of day 2
end of night 2
end of day 3
end of night 3

(continually updated) player list in first post, please!

Newyn is usually a Chaos Invoker.

vote: Csargo

Greetings Maveneer brother!

oh wait wrong universe

Vote: Remake20

We all know that 20 is the least trustworthy number.

No ATPG i took tongue man's gall

vote choxorn aren't you a sweetie

Okay since this is the only game I'm alive in.

To my townie teammates: I am growing weary of members of my team not showing up to play.

I don't care if we lose because we guessed wrong in a guessing game. If a bunch of my teammates don't bother to make a vote or a comment, I'm going to institute a likely game losing policy of lynching the inactive person.

I usually detest such a policy. (a) you're not there to claim and (b) it's typically scummy, easy target. But it's even worse when me and a couple other townies put out the effort and are outvoted by scum who showed up to play and my team can't be asked to.

If you do not vote day one, I will vote you day two. If you do not vote day two, I will vote you day three, and so on.

With love, Pizzaguy.

Stop telling us your own role Snerk. I'm about 5% sure that Pizza's actually a Were-leech.

If you do not vote day one, I will vote you day two. If you do not vote day two, I will vote you day three, and so on.

With love, Pizzaguy.

I was going to not vote because there's nothing to base anything on on the first day, but since you ask so nicely I'll vote: Askthepizzaguy

^Not entirely true, we caught a scum D1 of The Demon Council that way

Current tally (I hope):

Choxorn (2): KingMorgan, Kennigit
ATPG: Landlubber
Landlubber: Al Sipsclar
Csargo: Spaceman
Remake: Choxorn
KingMorgan: ATPG
Kennigit: MartinLuther

Top Bottom