Beholders

Nomad or What

Wayfarer
Supporter
Beholder, 4 skins, uses CiV Horseman animations and sounds with custom effects. Source art from Neverwinter Nights.

I am working on custom animations and sounds for this unit as well as additional custom effects, so check back periodically.

That's exactly what I needed - I had no good idea for a summoned unit for one of my civs, and then this happened :)

Any chance you can get different effects on those?
- Fire-breathing (fire-looking? fire-gazing?) version.
- Green-shooting version.

There should be three versions: mech railgun, fire, and plasma ray.

@Nomad: Are you planning an update on this unit soon (as you suggest in the top post)? If so, I will wait for it before adding it to my mod.

@Nomad: Are you planning an update on this unit soon (as you suggest in the top post)? If so, I will wait for it before adding it to my mod.

Probably not soon, as the animations will be custom and take a bit of time. My focus is on easier work at the moment.

One more question: why is Beholder_04 commented in the XML - are there any problems with this version?

One more question: why is Beholder_04 commented in the XML - are there any problems with this version?

I was experimenting with a different effect with no success, trying to use the Great Prophet flash. I usually REM out the code in the event that I can figure it out later.

Top Bottom