Firaxis and Civ 6 at Pax West on Saturday 3rd of September

Haig

Deity
http://west.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/civilization-vi-firaxis-megapanel

Join the strategy masterminds behind the award-winning Sid Meier’s Civilization VI at the Firaxis Megapanel. This is your chance to meet the developers, go behind-the-scenes on the legacy of the Civilization series and also get a chance to see an exclusive reveal.

PANELISTS:
Ed Beach [Lead Designer, Civilization VI], Dennis Shirk [Lead Producer, Civilization VI], Brian Busatti [Art Director, Civilization VI], Sarah Darney [Assistant Producer, Civilization VI]

So either another civilization first look video tomorrow or they will hold it back till Saturday to show off at Pax. Or... they could reveal two civilizations, one tomorrow and one at Pax.

I'm now very curious what this exclusive reveal is going to be...

Sweet, I didn't see a livestream on the page but hopefully they have it on twitch or YouTube. I'm sure the reveal will be but it will be nice to watch the presentation as well.

I don't think the reveal will be a new Civ b/c they've been revealing those regularly and aren't treated as a big deal... ? I think maybe it'll just be a new playthrough demonstrating a new feature.?

I wouldn't be surprised this is where they intentionally reveal that Greece has two leaders. :p

I don't think the reveal will be a new Civ b/c they've been revealing those regularly and aren't treated as a big deal... ? I think maybe it'll just be a new playthrough demonstrating a new feature.?

Germany was revealed at 10 AM European time, so they could.

It could also be a in-depth look at either Religion (we still don't have an iota of idea of what Theological Battle is other than it's magical), Great Works (how different are they), Corps/Armies (we know it's there, but not in any detail), Espionage (we've had a single look and we've only seen Gossip) and many other things.

They could also reveal Greece. Given the 2 leaders thing.

Yeah this is definitely where they reveal the leader mechanic.

Should be a fun week, now back to researching how to self inflict a 2 month coma.

Well... Arabia and Norway are looking to be faith based / religious civilizations alongside Spain and India. It's possible we could see both get revealed with Pax being an opportunity for Firaxis to go into more detail and do a more in depth religion live-stream on how religious combat works. Kind of wishful thinking but one can dream.

I wouldn't be surprised this is where they intentionally reveal that Greece has two leaders. :p

That certainly could be. Or they are finally demonstrating corps. Or the late game. I doubt it will be a First Look.

Well... Arabia and Norway are looking to be faith based / religious civilizations alongside Spain and India.

Norway as a faith/religion civ for any particular reason, or it's a personal hunch?

http://west.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/civilization-vi-firaxis-megapanel

Join the strategy masterminds behind the award-winning Sid Meier’s Civilization VI at the Firaxis Megapanel. This is your chance to meet the developers, go behind-the-scenes on the legacy of the Civilization series and also get a chance to see an exclusive reveal.

PANELISTS:
Ed Beach [Lead Designer, Civilization VI], Dennis Shirk [Lead Producer, Civilization VI], Brian Busatti [Art Director, Civilization VI], Sarah Darney [Assistant Producer, Civilization VI]

So Ed Beach is still alive. Great news! :D

Norway as a faith/religion civ for any particular reason, or it's a personal hunch?

They have a church for a UB at a civic that is on the religion branch of the civic tree. If the other uniques don't synergize with religion, it might be the most underused unique in the game.

So there is a middling chance Norway has a religion aspect.

As the TheMarshmallowBear said, due to a screenshot leak we know that one of the things Norway will get is a Stave Church which is most likely to be a bonus towards faith (possibly similar to Scythia and their Kurgan). So it's a mix of a hunch and the leaked screenshot.

That certainly could be. Or they are finally demonstrating corps. Or the late game. I doubt it will be a First Look.

Reveal implies something we don't know about, I say ever so hopefully. So I don't think they'd be making such a fuss about corps as a mechanic. It's a bit bland for an exclusive reveal.

My money's on Gorgo and Pericles. Or they finally announce what's in the digital deluxe

What is the exclusive reveal is not related to Civ 6 but generally to the Civ series, like Civilization: The collectible card game :D

Top Bottom