Map of Arabia for PTW

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
This is a standard(100-100) map of Arabia and its suroundings. There are two maps, one without resources and one with resources.

Attachments

• image6.gif
    image6.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,562
My copy of PtW didn't arrive today. Hopefully tomorrow! BUT I have D/L'ed it anyway! ;)

Good work Yoda!

thats one big desert. it would suck to live there, but cool map :).
________
Valiant

Originally posted by calgacus
Are you planning to make an "Age of Heraclius" scenario of some sort, Yoda?
no, the map was´nt made for any purpose. But feel free to use it in a scenario, with credit ofcause;)

That's an horrible lot of desert ...

The coastline of the Persian Gulf, with the presence of the Shatt-al-Arab, makes clear it's a modern map, but the use that immediately occured to me upon seeing it was for TAM. Some editting, and I think it could work great.

Another obvious use would be a Rise of Islam scenario. Muslims swarming out of all that desert to carve an empire from the lands of the Byzantines and the Sassanids.

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
That's an horrible lot of desert ...

The coastline of the Persian Gulf, with the presence of the Shatt-al-Arab, makes clear it's a modern map, but the use that immediately occured to me upon seeing it was for TAM. Some editting, and I think it could work great.

Another obvious use would be a Rise of Islam scenario. Muslims swarming out of all that desert to carve an empire from the lands of the Byzantines and the Sassanids.
Well you´re free to use it as you want. I did think about a Rise of Islam scenario, but I dont have time to make one.

Originally posted by calgacus
Are you planning to make an "Age of Heraclius" scenario of some sort, Yoda?

Originally posted by Yoda Power
no, the map was´nt made for any purpose. But feel free to use it in a scenario, with credit ofcause;)

Well, as you know by PM, I finally made that scenario. Altered the map slightly for gaming purposes.

It can be found below :mischief:

Middle East in the Reign of Heraclius

Credit's given here

Thanks again :goodjob:

There a reason the map was made sideways?

Originally posted by Louis XXIV
There a reason the map was made sideways?
Yes. I was using the BMPtoBIC converter for the outlines. It can only do the normal sizes.

Excellent unusual map, love the desert. Wish it has 16 civ option
Great work

Top Bottom