Native American Infantry

Varkasal

Chieftain
Well I figured the native americans needed a flavor unit for thier infantry also ..... I used the frch grenaider as a model and went from there ...... since they didnt really have one I didnt know for sure what they should look like But I think this is good :D

The sound files are included and a units 32 icon is also :D
You can get them here

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Native_American_Infantry.zip

Heres a preview of the Attack

Attachments

• aiinfantryattacka.gif
    aiinfantryattacka.gif
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,492
This is the Run Flc

And yes there is a bit of a head bobble when hes running I tried to get rid of it but its not too bad

Attachments

• aiinfantryrun.gif
    aiinfantryrun.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,160
this is good. i got 1 heavy and 1 normal infantry type for that time and ill use this as the heavy one.

you could make one with the napoleonic rifleman's head being replaced either by the vanilla civ3 scout or utahjazz' native american rifleman

Also real nice,like all the others.
Are you planning on making a cuirassier/cavalry replacement,too,or will you stay with making foot units?
Anyway,great units.

Very nice :goodjob:

Although it makes me chuckle to think of the natives conquering Europe with this :lol:.

I know Im going to use this.

mmmm.... quite unusual solution for indian infantryman if to take into account that this kind of unit never existed in real history. Nice. :)

When I get back home to my computer/civ3/flicster I'll do the same thing to some other civs.

In the meanwhile, I love the units you've made so far but I see one problem which makes me hesitant to add them to my game.

The headdress on the mounted warrior doesn't seem like the type of head I'd want on an Iriquois unit. Perhaps I'm merely uninformed, but the units you've made seem more like the Sioux flavor units. I just don't picture eastern native americans with headdresses for some reasons. Am I just misinformed or something?

I was going to do the same thing you're doing right now to as many civs as I could, but for the Iriqouis I was going to use the head on the Hiawatha unit and copy'n'paste it onto the other units, instead of the Mounted Warrior's head.

I would welcome many a Hiawatha head conversion, aaminion00. :) (Without any intended offence to Varkasal, who certainly got the ball rolling.)

Top Bottom