stHFNES I

Sgt.Hellfish

King of the Oceans
This is my first Nes so here goes.

The year is 1942, the dawn of a new era.The rise of Hitler had been momentarily halted by the combined forces of Britain and France. The war spurred growth in Germany and Britain as they struggled for industrial dominence. However most of the fighting took place in France which detroyed their industrial capabilities severly damaging industry alike to the Great War. Austria and Hungary seized this opportunity to reform the Austro-Hungarian Empire. however asperations were cut short when the USSR involved itself supposedly for the oppresed Slavic peoples in the Baltic region. The Soviets pushed the new union back untill Germany threw its forces against the onslaught. Spain and Italy stayed neutral in the conflict as they were recovering from mulitple insurrections and attempting to stop their empires from fading into the dust from which they were formed.
The US narrowly avoided a depression however its economic might is failing fast due to lac of foreign markets. Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and Argentina are fighting over valluble land in South America and European powers are encouraging the war with funds and arms.
Japan conqured half of China when the USSR invaded and snatched the western regions from under the nose of the Japanese empire. Japan signs a pact of non-agresion with Britain.
The Ottoman Empire, last stronghold of Islam and the muslim religion has suffered incursions into its land from an increasingly aggresive USSR and an Imperialistic Britain. However with little to no arable land and a failing economy not much can be done to stop the Super powers alone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can upgrade one item per turn. Each 2 non-economic upgrades costs one economy level. Upgrading the Airforce costs 2 upgrades.

Trade

For every 3 countries with which you trade your economy boosts by one level.However a trading country which falls into a depression can result in all its trading partners falling with it. Trade can be stopped.

Economy

Can be upgraaded like anything else.this determines armed forcesstandard of equipment + training, the rate of Advance and possible rebellions.

Sizes
Depresion
Recession
Failing
Stable
Growing
Prosperous
World Class

Confidence
Affected by wars, economy foreign relations and nation size. Determines good or bad luck and the possibility of Rebelons / Insurrections.

Sizes
Abysmal
bad
poor
Average
good
un-wavering
Zealous

Education
Can be altered by confidence and economy. Aslso rebelions and insurections can damage this. determines the rate of Advance.

Sizes
Illiterate
poor
Average
good
PHD

War
This wil be decided by equipment (economy), tactics put ino play.

*defending home countries adds a defensive boost*

movement-
armies travel 1 territory per turn.
Navies travel 1 sea per turn
navies carry 4 armies max
max 30 armies and 30 navies

Each time you upgrade army, navy or airforce you will get 5 of each respectively. Some nations do not have multiples of 5 and they will upgrade by 5 and then whatever amount needed to make the total of 30. If you do not tell me where you want these new armies I will place them as I see fit and I would advise against that.

Passage through Suez is upto the controlling nation. Likewise with Iberia and Gallipoli.

Random Effects

Flooding
Plauges
Insurections (attmpt to seize power)
Rebelions (attempts to free nations or split countries)

*Unsanctioned rebelions and insurrections will fail

Americas

Euro-Asia map

Nope!

Nations:

The British Empire:
economy-stabel
army-medium
navy-massive
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-good

USSR: Stalin006
economy-Failing
army-massive
navy-large
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-poor

USA:
economy-Recesion
army-large
navy-large
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-good

3rd Reich:Finmaster
economy-Growing
army-medium
navy-medium
airforce-large
confidence-average
education-good

Japanese Empire:Azale
economy-stable
army-medium
navy-huge
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-average

France:
economy-stabel
army-large
navy-small
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-average

Italy:Fu Man Chu
economy-depresion
army-medium
navy-small
airforce-small
confidence-average
education-average

Spain:
economy-recesion
army-small
navy-small
airforce-small
confidence-average
education-average

Finish-Swedish empire:
economy-stabel
army-medium
navy-large
airforce-tiny
confidence-average
education-average

Austria-Hungary:
economy-stabel
army-small
navy-medium
airforce-small
confidence-average
education-poor

Ottoman Empire:
economy-depresion
army-medium
navy-small
airforce-tiny
confidence-average
education-illiterate

Mexican Empire:
economy-recesion
army-large
navy-medium
airforce-small
confidence-average
education-illeterate

Columbia:
economy-stable
army-medium
navy-small
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-poor

Argentina:
economy-recesion
army-large
navy-large
airforce-tiny
confidence-average
education-average

Brazil:
economy-receson
army-large
navy-small
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-average

normally I wouldve, but i decided to write a bit then have pics then write some more

well i am USSR, doesnt confidence start the same for everyone? and is dependent on how many storys we have?

just post it all in one section and place the map, or u can upload file, then u can place it whereever u want. w/ text on top and bottom.

to upload look bellow the thread at the corner "upload file" w. it u can post hte whole map!

I'm Germany as agreed.

ORDERS:
Grow army.

By the way, I don't see the Eurasian map properly. Has any1 else got the same problem? How do I get rid of it? I can't see the armies well, they are just very small and vague black boxes that mix up with country borderlines... :(

Japanese Empire:
economy-stable
army-medium
navy-huge
airforce-medium
confidence-average
education-average

Japan! Orders soon

is because his first map is .gif , the second crappy map is a .jpg, azale change it to a .gif and it will work great, otherwise we cant see our units or even borders! :(

why me?

there you go i alterd it

so each square is an army??

when u grow army....how exactly does it work? how many armys we get?

Germany ORDERS:
Grow army in Poland.

Japan

OOC: Sg.Hellfish, how many armies do you get when you upgrade?

Yamacha hated big cities. He had hated them since his earliest of childhood memories. He hated the pollution, the high buildings, the noise, and the people. Ugh, the people, so many of them, millions and millions and millions.

But here he was, in the biggest of the big cities, Tokyo. "Yamacha, keep your eyes ready, there supposed to be some armed gang up here. They call themselves the Jaded Dragons" Chief Miyamoto rolled his eyes, "so get your guns ready aswell."

As the police car rounded the corner, both cops kept thier eyes on the lookout for the building. When they rounded another corner, Yamacha spotted the abandoned old house the Dragons used as a hideout to plan assaults.

Being very quiet, Miyamoto drove around again so he could park the car 30 meters out so as not to be noticed. The policemen slowly got out of the car, and pulled up thier pistols.

Walking stealthily so noone could hear, the two officers approached the building.

They then ran up to the door, bashing it in with thier boots. Miyamoto yelled "Halt! We are officers with the TPD, put your hands in the air and any weapon down on the floor!" Most of the 20 or so gang members complied, but one refuesd to drop his weapon. "I said put down your weapon!" screamed Miyamoto
The man, who appeared to be the leader, raised his weapon to be directly in front of his face. "I said put do-" PING!

Blood splattered all over Miyamoto's face,"Good shot Yamachi" Yamachi only stood, holding his gun high, ready to blast anyone else's head off.

Orders:

not until i know that army rule

ok its in there under army movement sorry bout that

ok when i get 4 orders ill start update

I got 2 orders come on ppl

Top Bottom