Fantasy Leaderheads Pak #1

embryodead

Caliph
Five animated fantasy leaderheads (non era-specific). They are threadware. It means that you are allowed to use them in any way you want, only if you read about my mod in this thread :p (and of course give proper credits in your mod/scenario). It's about WH Fantasy Mod - my leaderheads were prepared for it in the first place.

Note: if you re-distribute these files on your site etc., please let me know.

High Elf
My first leaderhead.

HighElf_01.zip
HighElf_02.zip
HighElf_PCX.zip

Dwarf King

DwarfKing_01.zip
DwarfKing_02.zip
DwarfKing_PCX.zip

Emperor Karl-Franz
The Emperor of The Empire... May be used it as any human leader in fantasy/medieval mod though. Armor props are by John Malis/PoserGamers.

Karl-Franz_01.zip
Karl-Franz_02.zip
Karl-Franz_PCX.zip

Witch King Malekith
A dark elf. This unique Malekith helm was made by Kinboat!

Malekith_01.zip
Malekith_02.zip
Malekith_PCX.zip

Tomb King
Tomb King Settra of Khemri (in WH-Mod). Helmet prop is by John Malis/PoserGamers.
ps. I had to pack this with RAR because zip files were bigger than 3 MB. Since CivFanatics upload system does not allow .rar extension, I had to name the files zips... Just rename them back to *.rar ...

TombKing_01.rar.NOT.ZIP
TombKing_02.rar.NOT.ZIP
TombKing_PCX.zip

They all look wonderful :) Although the Karl-Franz happy looks like he's a little loopy on bus fumes if you know what I mean :)

Looking Good.

GIDustin

Absolutely excellent, though The Tomb King catches my eye most for use in a mod of mine. May I use him?

Warlord 101 - it is already in the 1st post - these leaderheads may be used freely.

thx for all comments :)

Fantastic work embryodead. They look firaxis real. :)
I certainly hope you go on making leaderheads or make the human looking ones (the dwarf and the empire one) era specific for use for other civs/country's.

Warlord 101 - it is already in the 1st post - these leaderheads may be used freely.

Oh. Sorry, didn't notice.

:goodjob:

So wonderfull ... :D

Very nice work.

A little nitpick is in order (to keep your feet on the ground ;) ):

A witch is a female wizard. A king is a male monarch. And the leader looks like a female.
Conclusion: I would call her witch queen.
- but I'm no expert (the name could be intetional, based on some fantasy world I'm not familiar with).

They look very good, Embryo ;)

Bad, bad aaglo. Back to Tolkien :p
Witch can be an adjective. "The Witch-king of Angmar" is the first ringwraith, Lord of Nazgul. In Warhammer (that fantasy world), Malekith is a son of Morathi and he is called exactly "Malekith the Witch King of Naggaroth". Female dark elven "monarchs" are called Hag Queens :)

On the other hand, I know the breasts turned out confusing :blush: Ok, I made them too big, at least for a male ;)

very good work there. Theese will definitivly go in to the Fantasy empires mod.. :D

Top Bottom