Mesopotamia Cities: ALL ERAS

Emperor Xerxes

Custom User Title? NEVER!
Behold mortals for I have created Middle East cities for all Eras with a Ziggurat.

NOTE: The Ancient Cities are the work of Arne, not me.
I simply took his idea to create cities for all eras; i.e. my interpretation of how the Ziggurat would have evolved around the
cities if the old civs (like Babylon) survived to the present day.

I have not done walls yet as the small cities are not really large enough for the ziggurat.

I have not researched the 'Attach preview' tech, so until someone tells me how they will have to download the file to see my work.

Attachments

• rmideast.pcx
    75.1 KB · Views: 420
This is simple, Emperor. You only have to save the file again as *.jpg or *.gif and attach that again for preview. (You also can upload it on some webspace and link it in your first post, but that means, you have to have webspace. ;)

Nice:).
You can upload it to CFC also, by going to the 'upload file' link on the bottom right of the page.

Thanks, finally, I have the post preview tech, thanks Arne.

I also made a behemoth mod that has new techs and wonders all added that I downloaded from this site but its way too large to post...maybe I should get some web space.

Originally posted by Emperor Xerxes
...I also made a behemoth mod that has new techs and wonders all added that I downloaded from this site but its way too large to post...maybe I should get some web space.
If you PM Thunderfall he can get you a temporary ftp account so you can upload it directly to the server.

Top Bottom