Napoleonic - Spanish Line Infantry

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
Here it is, with Default, Run, Attack A, Attack B, Death, ini file + large and small pedia icons (thanks to Bebro).

Thnaks to Steph, now I understand the palette modification (mere saving pb).
Please let me know if there is any big pb. BTW I am gonna correct very soon the Swedish guy for the blade holder switches from left to right in some pictures.

Download :
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/NapSpanishLine.zip

This unit has civ-specific areas. Light blue (standard Spanish color) would make it part of the Granada regiment (the city, not a grenadier ;) )

By comparison to the Swedish one I have made the shooting longer so that he looks like he is aiming a little. :D

Attachments

• spanishlineiconpreview.gif
    spanishlineiconpreview.gif
    6 KB · Views: 2,679
Originally posted by Steph
One of the missing Spanish units for my mod :D

You don't feel like making 10 units for China, India or Japan, do you?

I feel like (for China especially) but cut and paste is really long and the result is not so good. :(
But I will try to make some more, I haven't given up completely on the Qin troops idea. Guess I should learn animation, sounds much more efficient and much better = your work on SSS is much faster than mine on units. ;)

Originally posted by LouLong
Guess I should learn animation, sounds much more efficient and much better = your work on SSS is much faster than mine on units. ;)

I didn't have to learn animation to work on SSS, I simply "borrow" graphics to other.

Very nice:goodjob:

btw BeBro my only ever completet unit(Muslim Fanatic) needs pcx files, is there any change I can convince you to make them?:)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
Very nice:goodjob:

btw BeBro my only ever completet unit(Muslim Fanatic) needs pcx files, is there any change I can convince you to make them?:)

If you can provide bigger pics so that I know how it should look it will be no prob :)

Originally posted by BeBro

If you can provide bigger pics so that I know how it should look it will be no prob :)
thanks. Its just an Immortal in grey clothes with a white turban, so I did´nt base it on any pic, but I´ll look after something:)

Looks great, LouLong!

Btw, I didn't forget about the CnP Pack. Unfortunately, I've gone back to school, and as a result, I'm without a machine to run Poser on. I'm going to be getting a new suped up computer within the next few days, and then it's back to work on Civ3 stuff... so hopefully, it won't be too much longer before the base harlequin (Sid) animations are released.

Loulong, your Napoleonic units are extremely nice. Great craftmanship on your part. Keep 'em coming!

Originally posted by Johann MacLeod
So far yuve done france, sweden, spain, england, and scotland(i think you did that one), all that leaves is Prussia, Austria, Russia and Italy...

Eer... actually I have done only one for France, Sweden and Spain and nothing for Scotland (Lab Monkey or BAP did them + the English). So it is a good base to start a scenario but definitely not enough and I need to make some corrections in some units.
Since there is a Napoleonic cinquest there might be a Napoleonic unit in it as well (because nothing fits in the game otherwise).

But a small Austrian pack is approaching with Austrian (German) infantry prior to 1807 (helmet), post-1807 infantry and grenadier. Basically the same anim with different hats :)o ).
And I have two Russian units partly ready (50%), just don't feel like finsihing them right now (dunno why though :confused: )

And Steph planned on doing some conversions for major countries (any news on that Step ?) so if it works out I will only do small countries' ones. But I want to be sure of that before wasting time.

Originally posted by LouLong

And Steph planned on doing some conversions for major countries (any news on that Step ?) so if it works out I will only do small countries' ones. But I want to be sure of that before wasting time.
Not yet, and before pushing in that direction I'd like to finish a few other tasks first.

Top Bottom