New units: 5 futuristic tanks

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 9,677
These look great :)

Is this going to be another 20 minute download? And I just restarted my mod, oh well guess I'll just replace the grapics in a few of the units, that way I don't need to restart my mod. BTW really cool looking.

cool :goodjob:

Cool!

And I see the scn is released ... what a pity there's atleast one week 'for I have a 'net access in my appartment and can DL it!

Normally, I'd expect a "futuristic" tank to be sleeker, but these go well with the clunky look of the Avenger and similar XCOM stuff.

fantastic...

Cool some tank upgrades between gravity armor and modern armor.

BeBro, I was justing looking at one of the attack anim. when I noticed something: When the HWP faces the east and fires the missle the fire at the end of the rocket stay on screen. Nothing big but you might want to fix that.

Edit: If you look at it through flicster you can see it clearly

Ok, I fixed the attack anims - you can download them from the link in the first post :)

Found two more tiny ones, the HL tank SE attacka, nothing big only about one pixel and if you really want to get picky the last NW frame. And the APC also in the SE.

I don't need a preview to tell these are gonna be cool, especially the upper-left and the bottom-right...:goodjob:

Top Bottom