New Star Wars Unit: Jedi Master

Pleb

Jedi Knight
With the release of The Clone Wars just around the corner, there are still a couple units outstanding from this version. This is one of them, the Jedi Master. It was orginally made by someone, who I can't remember who, but there were some graphical errors with it. This version should have fixed those errors.

Download Here!

Preview:

Sweet, but I think you have to at least cite from which game/who/where you converted these units from.

Besides, the unit has no death animation, but we can think about the "jedi-wanishing-death-thingy" here :)

I've downloaded a few of the different Star Wars units out there, but none of them are properly centered. They're all FAR too low.

Anyone know how to correct this?

Originally posted by gorn
I've downloaded a few of the different Star Wars units out there, but none of them are properly centered. They're all FAR too low.

Anyone know how to correct this?
Steph's SBB, flicster and the graphics software of your choice.

Hi thanks for fixing it up. I tried but I couldnt get it right. So now im working on interface graphics for starwars. Ive got the military advisor screen done. But Im not sure if I will do screens besides the advisor screens. Anyway here is a preview.
(It actually looks better but I had to reduce the quality and size alot to post the pic)

Top Bottom