• terrainbuildings.pcx
    38.7 KB · Views: 541
Here is a low res preview in jpeg:

Attachments

• terrainbuildings copy.jpg
    terrainbuildings copy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,742
Thank you Hunter.

Im glad you like them. I felt that if forts can change apearance then they should represent how forts start out wood or dug-in then change to stone.

Originally posted by Tacit_Exit
That Mediaeval Castle with moat looks AWSOME! :goodjob:

I agree, that medieval castle is great. :goodjob:

Originally posted by mrtn
computerdude, the buildings to the right are barricades. ;)

Nice ones, Hunter, I might use some of them. :)

Lol, so they are, me being the genious I am thought they were the ones that came w/the game, i should have known better
Great work again Hunter!

I liked your modern military base :), and will probably use it in my scenario! It was, however, a little hard to see the terrain, so I changed the green to transparent.

EDIT: The barbarian camp in the file is by m_m_x.

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    37.8 KB · Views: 149
Originally posted by Pawel
I liked your modern military base :), and will probably use it in my scenario! It was, however, a little hard to see the terrain, so I changed the green to transparent.

EDIT: The barbarian camp in the file is by m_m_x.

I have borrowed from both you guys plus m_m_x and I'm sorry I don't know who did the mine.

This is what I am using as of this morning.

Thanks to all.

I think Overseas did the mine - at least that version of it. I might be mistaken though. :) I really like it by the way. It is just a pity it doesn't really work for ancient times...

I like your forts but I cannot use them without the barb camps, and mines that I am using so I decided to move some of them to your file.

First of all, thank you for the wonderful forts and thanks to Krayzeenbk for the barbarian camps also thanks to buk for the mines. :) You guys have all done a great job!

The only thing here that I have done is mostly copy and paste. The only thing outside of copying and pasting I have done is move the mine to the north but not too far north. I have done this for two reasons:
1. To the north so you can actually see the mine when it is on the same tile as an oasis (you couldn't actually see the original mine very well either).
2. Not too far north because when a river is on the north side, the mine gets cut off. Now it is just perfect.

Screenshot:

Attachments

• forts, mines, and barb camps.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 150
:thanx: to all here. I think I just found what I needed for my mod. :goodjob:

What exactly is the thing that is just barbed wire (and the Xs)? I know its in the one that comes with the game, but what exactly is it? It's not a fortress, baracade...

Top Bottom