LEADERHEAD: Santa Clause

Unexisted

Nomadic
Happy Holidays everybody.
I thought it would be funny to make this, knowing nobody will DL it and put it in gameplay. But it's just for the holidays :christmas:
Download

Glad

Upset

Thansk R8XFT, it's just a temp leaderhead :)
I'd like to see the SC_CONQ.pcx ;)
It also has some transparency issues. Try him out in gameplay. I added some secret stuff in the flics. :)

Good idea ;)

I dont know how to do animations, but did one figure of Prince Henry with Santa costume, since I cant put in avatar (dont have 300 posts...) here it goes :)

Attachments

• henrynatal.jpg
    henrynatal.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,348
This Santa doesn't give coal to naughty chiildren, he drops an ICBM. :lol:

:lol: I will actually use this in a mod as an extra civ. Somewhere I will put him in the North with elven units.:lol:

:santa: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Only a rebelious elf....or his evil brother...
Santos Claws :mad:

:hmm: I could use embryodead's shadow elf leader as the evil brother of Santa and place him in the South pole. :hmm: I may have to really do a scenario for this later.

You can put Santa in a North Pole civ and play with Winter Terrain

Actually, Civ2 MGE had a Santa scenario, so it wouldn't be hard to make a Civ3 version.

I would like the Winter terrain, but it's way too big to dl with a 56kbit/s modem...:( And I don't have PTW's extras...:( (except Jaimo:crazyeye: )

Hey, this is perfect, its certainly going into my Canada mod, maybe as Iqaluit, or maybe as his own special unit just flying around aimlessly, are there any Santa units???

Top Bottom