Korean War 2005

Attachments

• northkorea2005.jpg
    northkorea2005.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 4,883
Hmm, not bad looking. Ill have to look at it more thoroughly later but so far it looks pretty good. Also it is about an event that something tells me may happen in the future.

I've just finished the scenario.And it's 1 000 000 times GREAT!!!! :goodjob: :D :worship: :rotfl:

You must make new and more versions of the scenario.;)

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!YOU MUST PLAY THIS SCENARIO!!

Wow:eek: nice!
I wish you put the american coast in somewhere (cause ya know there gunna try to nuke the US)

Hmmmm ... The victory condition for this scenario is terrain domination of 45% and if you open the scenario with Civ3Edit then you can see that all looks well.

However, when you play the game the victory screen reports that it's 66% and when you totally conqure your enemy and achieve 47% domination ... nothing happens.

Am I missing something? (other than brains)

What makes you so sure that Bush will win the 2005 election,I mean he's messed the country up so badly,with the rising national debt,the wars,etc. I don't think that Bush will win.

It looks solid. I'll play tomorrow.:)

Psst. What's that "Wonder Dump" thing about?:confused:

i think its so all the wonders are done, so the 3 "real" civs cant build them. Thats one issue ive found with other scenarios, at the begining you can build all the wonders, and since scenarios often have fast producing cities, you can build them all pritty fast....

Originally posted by blix
What makes you so sure that Bush will win the 2005 election,I mean he's messed the country up so badly,with the rising national debt,the wars,etc. I don't think that Bush will win.

Bush didn't win his first Presidential election either - but that didn't stop him from becoming President.

Come October, if he is lagging in the polls, I'll bet his people will invent a national security crisis to boost his apeal. Perhaps non-existant North Korean nukes getting shot down by Bush's balistic missile 'interceptor missiles' will do the trick.

The Wonder Dump is just that. A place to dump ancient world wonders so that the AI won't build them (the "never build wonders" checkbox in the editor doesn't seem to work) :D

Cool scenario

I played as Kim Il-Jung (or whatever his name is) and allied with the Chinese in the first turn. They're help was sorely needed. The Allies are really strong, so strong that I just had to let my Nukes FLY! :D I even hit some of my own troops in order to kill theirs, realistic I think for lil' Kim.

You might want to consider 'immobile' foot units. The AI completely abandoned their fortresses, they're just not programmed for that.

I like the scenario, I just wish it started with more units for both sides. When I played the allies, by my second turn, North Korea was half taken over. Maybe North Korea should get more 'crappy units' with lower than normal hit points, like riflemen. In a real conflict, of course North Korea would fall, but I don't think it would happen THAT swiftly. =P

Why is it that as the Allies, you can nuke the crap out of North Korea and China will never declare war on you? I can understand them overlooking things maybe once or twice, but I just hammered them multiple times, and nothing ever happened - if you attack the Allies as North Korea, China is after you usually on the second nuke you fire. Otherwise, this is great!

I had a nice game going. I was NK, and got China to ally with me against the allies. I took over Chunchon and almost got Seoul too. But then out of the blue china declared war on me!! :confused: :eek:

So then I gave up :crazyeye:

Top Bottom