A Medieval Unit and Leaderhead Request

KnightofValour

Chieftain
Can someone make me a 14th century knight with a pig-faced basinet, on a black barded or armored warhorse, a broadsword, and a kite shield with gold lion and use your imagination on the rest.

Oh the horse needs to be large or a draft

The leaderhead needs to be a english animated and 14th century armored.

Welcome to CFC!

Request go into the main creation and custumization forum though ;).
EDIT: pls don't put request threads here too, after your last one got moved from Unit Graphics.

You keep posting on the wrong forum. Your other thread was already moved to the appropriate forum, that is the main creation and customization forum.

This forum is only for finished graphics modpacks, not questions or requests.

As for the knight, check BeBro's knight pack at the bottom of the unit forum's first page. He also has some other knights that can also be found on the units forum. Search the "unit directory" thread.

Leaderhead is harder. I don't think any fitting ones have been made.

Don't worry about it, everyone is new once. I remember being completely lost with all different forums when I first came here. :)

Welcome to CFC!

I just wanted to let you know that my first thread wasn't in the wrong forum, but that's because it took me 4 months I believe before I had figured out these forums. I glimpsed a couple of Zulu's "Wrong Forums" graphix and was very cautious.

:wavey:

Moderator Action: Actually, it was in the wrong forum. The forum said completed unit graphics. You didn't have one. Thread moved. Also, your sig is far too long. The limit is 5 lines. Please change it.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom